Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Benjamin)
    Flab are you a turd????

"Its easy for girls to pull at Imperial because the male female ratio there seems to be about 90:10, but what they do pull is not necessaily gaurenteed to be human" (e.g Flab)

I guess perhaps Imperial is a women's paradise
    It won't be if they're not human!!!

ReputationRep:
    You've got the rugby team to hit on, Min.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Will Piovano)
    You've got the rugby team to hit on, Min.
    No no no, I'll be too busy holed up in the library with remedial maths books by the looks of things.

Edit: I'm sure the rubgy players will perfer toi, as you flounce around in green tights

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mysticmin)
    No no no, I'll be too busy holed up in the library with remedial maths books by the looks of things.

Edit: I'm sure the rubgy players will perfer toi, as you flounce around in green tights
    what about some hunky rugby player swotting up in the library in the 15 minutes between training?

all that sweat and odour....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    what about some hunky rugby player swotting up in the library in the 15 minutes between training?

Very MACHO. Beats up a few guys at the computers and sits by you and says: "Me love mathematics. Me thinks numbers be so... interesting."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)

15 mins? That's rather impressive, if he can manage that I imagine he's got to be a super fast runner too, to get to the library and back again to ascot in fifteen minutes.

Who would say no to someone who can run at the speed of light?

Very MACHO. Beats up a few guys at the computers and sits by you and says: "Me love mathematics. Me thinks numbers be so... interesting."
    I see you're nicely avoiding the green tights comment :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mysticmin)
    I see you're nicely avoiding the green tights comment :cool:
    Hey, it's not my fault both sexes want to hit on me!

ReputationRep:
    Hey, it's not my fault both sexes want to hit on me!
    Lol. That should really go into my sig, Leekey must be getting lonely as the only tights wearing on this forum... Someday at Imperial you need to turn up to a college wide party in tights

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.