Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Supernovae)
    How did you get that offer? I am doing the exact same A levels as you but my offer is A*AA
    No idea man.... maybe it might have been my forecast, reference and personal statement since they give offers based on those three.... when did you receive yours?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by roblee)
    When I first saw that I thought the Ds after was your offer :cool:
    hahahahaha... sorry for the confusion.... but that would have been an exceptionally excellent offer
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xylar)
    hahahahaha... sorry for the confusion.... but that would have been an exceptionally excellent offer
    Ha yeah. I'd made the same mistake and I was like "woooaaah how'd you do that?"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xylar)
    No idea man.... maybe it might have been my forecast, reference and personal statement since they give offers based on those three.... when did you receive yours?
    I got mine back in November. The offer I got seems to be the standard one for physics. Oh well maybe they just thought that an AAAA offer would suit you better?

ReputationRep:
    I got mine back in November. The offer I got seems to be the standard one for physics. Oh well maybe they just thought that an AAAA offer would suit you better?
    yea maybe.... well kinda relieved.... A* is a pain in the ass.... hahahaha
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xylar)
    Yeah stupid A*s. I wish they'd never introduced the silly things.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xylar)
    Thats funny, because I'd actually prefer to need an A* in Maths rather than straight A's
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jutolapril)
    Thanks so much for the people here providing help! Just got an offer from JMC! Still shaking. Sooooooooooooooo happy.
    IB overall 40, HL maths 7 and HL physics 6 and Engligh 5
    What ho! Yet another compsci!
    I assume from your shake-osity that you'll be coming to Imperial?

ReputationRep:
    Thats funny, because I'd actually prefer to need an A* in Maths rather than straight A's
    haha.... well .... i'll have to accept it and like it..... cant choose my offers.... if i could it definitely would be CCC
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xylar)
    haha.... well .... i'll have to accept it and like it..... cant choose my offers.... if i could it definitely would be CCC
    As high as CCC? EEE offers ftw.

ReputationRep:
    Zottula told me to come and join everyone now I have an offer from Imperial for geology DD the course is in my sig. Soo happy just got to get 3 A's now :/
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    ^^
    Oi, robbeh, we got some more offers comin' in for ya to put on the list.

Well one. For geology.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mickiesal)
    Zottula told me to come and join everyone now I have an offer from Imperial for geology DD the course is in my sig. Soo happy just got to get 3 A's now :/
    Wooo well done (again). Work hard and I'm sure I'll be seeing you next year . Looking at your AS results it seems pretty likely that you'll get AAA so yeah, don't panic.

(Oh and please do join us in the applicants thread too. It's much more active there and we have lots of fun and games.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zottula)
    Wooo well done (again). Work hard and I'm sure I'll be seeing you next year . Looking at your AS results it seems pretty likely that you'll get AAA so yeah, don't panic.

(Oh and please do join us in the applicants thread too. It's much more active there and we have lots of fun and games.)
    I don't know if I'll be able to keep up with another thread as well haha I'll see and thankyou
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mickiesal)
    I don't know if I'll be able to keep up with another thread as well haha I'll see and thankyou
    Ok Well up to you.

ReputationRep:
    What ho! Yet another compsci!
    I assume from your shake-osity that you'll be coming to Imperial?
    Yeah sure! But if I can make it.

ReputationRep:
    Heeeeyy!
    Physics, anyone?
    Bit worried about C3 bombing my chances of an A*, but hey, there's always retakes!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mintaero25)
    Heeeeyy!
    Physics, anyone?
    Bit worried about C3 bombing my chances of an A*, but hey, there's always retakes!

Physics
    OS92
    Supernovae
    Fat-Love
    jonasdb
    WhatTheDirac
    danielhills
    bck1990
    phwarfcat
    BrilliantMinds
    Xylar
    mintaero25
    Third post if you were wondering. I'm doing all but 1 of my A2 exams in June so no retakes for me

ReputationRep:
    Third post if you were wondering. I'm doing all but 1 of my A2 exams in June so no retakes for me
    Cheers! And sh*eeet... I'm sure you'll be fine but best of luck to ya!
    What course are you doing btw?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mintaero25)
    Heeeeyy!
    Physics, anyone?
    Are you on OCR at all? C3 was ridicklo hard!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.