24.74%
Tom (125)
43.55%
TheSownRose
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Tom isn't going to last - he might be ok with ideas, but he's not a businessman and seems to be playing the 'agree with everything Sugar says' game to try and win. Won't work. :no: Shame, really quite like him and love the way he keeps raising his hand. :blush: He seems as though he could be a Victorian inventor-scientist type, lots of little contraptions made of copper and strange bangs coming from the room.

Alex seemed overly aggressive, but feel quite sorry for him being so hounded for 'hiding in the truck' - someone had to run the background. :dontknow: Edna had no idea how to talk to young people.

People that have redeemed themselves: Gavin (doesn't seem so sneaky) and Melody (seems quite sensible, if with an annoying voice.) People that have just pissed me off more: Susan (inarticulate and too airy-fairy) and Vincent (thought he was a charmer, revealed to actually be a flirter who can't talk to men.)

Humourous moments: "APPle" ... *cricket chirp*. "The person I've decided to speak to the crowd is ... me" - Edna, such an anti-climax. "I wasn't hiding! :mad:", made me laugh that's all he picked up on, not the overall point. And when they all tried to talk themselves out of the boardroom; Jim cheekily did it once, then they all did, could just see Glenn thinking, "Oh, erm, ****, erm, I choose ... Tom!"

Really surprised the girls won, though. Really surprised. It's also what I really hate about The Apprentice; before it was known, Sugar seemed really impressed with the boys, and why not? They had a good plan, they were all praising the project manager... Then revealed they lost and suddenly everyone's turning against the project manager, they had the worst idea and about a million ways it went wrong - I just feel like saying, "Well, you thought it was good two minutes ago. :confused:"
ALZ-93
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
OMG! How :coma: are Melody and Susan?!
Beska
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I really hate Edna.

That is all.

:getmecoat:
Hravan
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Inzamam99)
Of course you will

I said that about my last exam- set the alarm for 5am, switched it off, got up for a 9am exam at 8:45 and initially rushed out of my uni room shirtless before being anally raped by the examiner for being late

The above will also happen to you. I know it
:rofl:

My exam is at 1:15...

Although I have a feeling I will probably wake up at 12:30 or something stupid...
History-Student
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by ALZ-93)
Not as much as you think. You're being distracted by comparing them to Edna <shudder>.
Inzamam99
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Hravan)
:rofl:

My exam is at 1:15...

Although I have a feeling I will probably wake up at 12:30 or something stupid...
No doubt you will

It's the cardinal rule- one must only wake up just in time for the exam.
Inzamam99
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by History-Student)
Not especially. You're being distracted by comparing them to Edna <shudder>.
She's the kind of women you expect to be raped by down a dark alley, penis and all :afraid:
michael clayton
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Melody is a babe- I'm eagerly anticipating the hot tub moment like last year with Liz.
ALZ-93
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Inzamam99)
She's the kind of women you expect to be raped by down a dark alley, penis and all :afraid:
God! Did anyone spot here pouting at the start of the programme :eek:
ALZ-93
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by kbountra)
Melody is a babe- I'm eagerly anticipating the hot tub moment like last year with Liz.
I think i'm in love with her accent lol
michael clayton
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I think i'm in love with her accent lol
Haha me too....especially when she says Dalai Lama
edward_wells90
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by naza911)
I have noticed that the BBC seem to be doing this a lot with the Apprentice series now, and that is making it seem like the other team will win but the then they loose. Although I guess they are trying to make the show dramatic, it has become so predictable that it is boring. Have the BBC run out of creativing filming ideas? Maybe this is a result of the cuts the BBC spending i dont know, but apprentice jsut seem to get worse and worse.
I don't see what you're talking about, maybe you're right to some extent but it is far from noticeable. Today's episode was pretty good. I would never have predicted Ampi Amp was going to win.

(Original post by Beska)
I really hate Edna.

That is all.

:getmecoat:
Agreed. I would have been okay with her if she was good at her supposed profession, but as a psychologist she would know how to lead people and how to talk to people, but she comes across terribly as a leader, losing my respect for her.
Inzamam99
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
God! Did anyone spot here pouting at the start of the programme :eek:
Yeah lol, such a *****
edward_wells90
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by mrdoovde1)
For all those who don't know what susan was talking about: http://www.peteranswers.com

Guide on how to do it: http://www.howtodothings.com/compute...-peter-answers
Oh yeah I remember that! That would have been pretty cool but I think I would have had a hard time explaining it too. Plus people download Apps because of their simplicity. The PeterAnswers might have been too complicated for most app users.
Hravan
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I want to have sex with Jim's voice :coma:

Want to murder Melody's though
TheSownRose
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by J DOT A)
How many of you girlies like Leon... My mum said he was good looking:/
Leon, really? No... The inventor, on the other hand, is rather dashing. :love:
ALZ-93
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Hravan)
I want to have sex with Jim's voice :coma:

Want to murder Melody's though
LOL, don't you pick on Melody
rainbow drops
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Yeah, Melody's name is really ironic when you consider how grating her voice is. She grew on me this episode though, I liked how she didn't involve herself in the *****ing about Edna in the car, even though I really don't like Edna at all.
specialk_698
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
what the hell was ednas presentation about! and those gloves...she looked like the grim reaper aha
michael clayton
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by specialk_698)
what the hell was ednas presentation about! and those gloves...she looked like the grim reaper aha
Her presentation was bizarre....Cruella Deville-esque and it was laden with dark sexual undertones. 'I'm going to share a secret with you guys today- with you, with you and with you'. Creepy!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (541)
37.75%
No - but I will (112)
7.82%
No - I don't want to (96)
6.7%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (684)
47.73%

Watched Threads