Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

FOOD AND DRINK: The TSR McDonald's Munchie Championship! Watch

ReputationRep:
    McFlurry, always!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Why do people bum the Dairy Milk McFlurry so much? It's so DULL.

Apple pie for me!

ReputationRep:
    Apple pie- I've never ordered it but I'm more likely to over the dairy milk mcflurry..

ReputationRep:
    Apple pie.

ReputationRep:
    Apple pie- the fried crispy molten deliciousness that is the apple pie gets my vote

ReputationRep:
    DAIRY MILK MCFLURRY WINS IT BY A SINGLE VOTE!

It's legit, folks, we have an ice cream in the McDonald's Munchie Championship Finals! Who didn't see THAT one coming?

My eyes rolled so hard right there my retinas are partially dislodged... but regardless, it's not MY choice, it's TSR's!

ReputationRep:
    KNOCKOUT ROUND!!

WHICHEVER ONE OF THE FOLLOWING YOU VOTE FOR WILL BE DEFEATED, AND WILL NOT GO ON TO THE LAST OF THE SEMI FINALS. YOU ARE VOTING TO KICK ONE OF THESE!

MAYO CHICKEN versus MCNUGGETS versus HASH BROWN!

Our penultimate battle is a knockout round, with all the remaining savoury options battling to be the McDonald's Munchie Champion. Chicken versus ...well, chicken, versus minced fried onion-an'-tattie! Do you prefer your chicken as a burger, as a nugget or... as... a .. not...chicken? Well, your option in this round is for your least liked to get the boot!

ReputationRep:
    Um...

Get arid...of...

the mayo chicken.

ReputationRep:
    I like them all a lot more than the previous semi finalists. But Mayo Chicken is my least favourite so rid it before I have to make my big decision of nuggets or hash browns

ReputationRep:
    Get rid of hash browns, there's nothing distinctly good about the McD ones, I can get them frozen from a freezer..you try finding mayo chicken in there!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Get rid of mayo chicken.

No burgers in the final :sad: :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    Cya Mayo Chicken!
    Love the nuggets and hashbrown

Extremely gutted that so many people chose a McFlurry over an apple pie!

ReputationRep:
    kick the hash brown, we need a burger in the semi at least!

ReputationRep:
    Knockout Mayo Chicken

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    MAYO CHICKEN IS OUSTED FOR GOOD!

Look at him, there. Beaten. Battered (lol, batter). Lying in the gutter like an outsider on his first trip in to Newcastle for a night out... and it's a stag party. There's no coming back from this one. Mayo Chicken... is out!

ReputationRep:
    THE LAST OF OUR SEMI-FINALS IS HERE!

HASH BROWN versus MCNUGGETS!

The crunchy, crispy medley of potato and onion pressed into an ovoid of deep-fried breakfast bliss takes on the bells, bones, balls and boot-based battling bravado of battered fried chickeny goodness in this, our absolute penultimate battle! This will see the only savoury battler enter the final from our entire McDonald's Menu... who gets to the final?

Choose your finalist!

ReputationRep:
    Get rid of mayo chicken!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dani_1991)
    Get rid of mayo chicken!
    WAKE UP DANI! TIME FOR SCHOOL, DANI!! *shakes you*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TotoMimo)
    NEXT HEAT, WHAT'S UP TO EAT?

it's BLUEBERRY MUFFIN versus BACON, EGG AND CHEESE BAGEL!

Two totally different beasts indeed. Sure, this might be the "low fat muffin" on the menu, but there's still more calories than eating a cheeseburger. But hey, it's a cake for breakfast, what did you expect? Oh, you expected something a bit more "breakfasty"? Then Bacon and Eggs then? On... a bagel?! Breakfast just got mental, yo.
    That pale yellow thing is egg 😱?

ReputationRep:
    Save the McNuggets!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 13, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.