Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I hate the thought of being with a white boy, not only in my area are they incredibly disrespectful, but they are not the kind of boys any serious girl would want to be with. I hate football, i'm a female rugby player and the thought of playing football makes me want to hit them, ahahah apart from these two opinions, i'm pretty laid back

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AyshaMcGill)
    I hate the thought of being with a white boy, not only in my area are they incredibly disrespectful, but they are not the kind of boys any serious girl would want to be with. I hate football, i'm a female rugby player and the thought of playing football makes me want to hit them, ahahah apart from these two opinions, i'm pretty laid back
    Wow, racist much?

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I dislike pizza. I know, I know!
    People never think of me the same way when they find this out... :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    This thread makes me lose faith in humanity. People who don't like pizza and Friends... you're attacking the foundations of my existence.

ReputationRep:
    I don't like Nandos. Lana Del Ray is overrated. Some people do pretend to be homosexual/bisexual for attention. I hate baths. I hate Lush (mainly because of their ridiculous prices and clingy staff). Apple products will ruin the world. The horsemeat scandal didn't bother me.

ReputationRep:
    I believe that Humans are inherently and innately selfish - that is the root of most of our problems.
    I was born catholic, but detest Catholicism and religion even though I believe in God.
    I don't think Grammar schools should be abolished - though this is probably because i'm selfish and attend a Grammar school.
    I think that most people should keep their opinions to themselves outside of this thread.
    I believe that abortion should be a choice.
    I don't believe in feminism, I believe in equal rights.
    I detest bad grammar, especially when I use it.
    I think that's about it

ReputationRep:
    1. I detest chocolate ice cream.
    2. Israel, as a country, should not exist.
    3. Handball fails completely as entertainment – it’s structure is laughable, rendering it horrendously dull to watch. Great fun to play though.

ReputationRep:
    Human beings are not inherently superior to the other species of animals we share this planet with.

Democracy (In it's current UK and USA form anyway) is a terrible form of government.

ReputationRep:
    1. Nas > jay-z
    2. Rita ora is not attractive

ReputationRep:
    Howard is my favourite character in The Big Bang Theory.

ReputationRep:
    I think most people would rather keep their Iphone/macbook/TV than seeing a complete stranger get shot right in front of them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Onoderas)
    Call of Duty is not a good game series in the slightest.
    Thank you!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willbean)
    Indian people annoy me and they smell of curry all the time. Always whine about racism.

Feminists is cancer and all they do is ***** and seriously annoy me. There is no point to this cause. Getting your tits out achieves nothing. Attention seeking whores.

Religion should be stamped out and those who are religious are emotionally weak.

Sluts are sluts, don't deny it. Anything above 10 before 21 means your a slut, deal with it. Your vagina is considered defunct.

Ban religion from schools.

Abortion should be necessary if the child will have mental disabilities that would severely interfere with their lives. How can you live like a retard?

And just for maximum offence, gay guys that act effeminate should be banned from going outside, people who follow fashion trends need to get a life, ban the burqa hiqab whatever and for tran-sexuals: change your sex but you will always be the biological gender your were born as. Sorry lady boys.

Come at me.
    1) I guess they whine about racism because of comments like this..
    2) Agree
    3) Completely agree, religion is evil.
    4) Don't necessarily agree with this.
    5) Again, completely agree.
    6) Depends on the disability.
    7) I'm gay and I fully agree with this. Hate those guys who feel the need to overreact about everything. And I hate fashion trends.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireScirocco1)
    Women shouldn't be able to vote

Homosexuality should be illegal

Anywhere where the black population increases to close to 50% will reduce to anarchy akin to the London riots or Detroit

The NHS should be destroyed and replaced with a private system

Polygamy should be legal

Mentally retarded should just be euphanised

There should be no welfare for single mothers, why encourage bad behaviour?

Prostitution should be legal

Immigration to the UK should be unlimited for people who score greater than 120 on an IQ test.

The list is endless.
    My dad was violent towards my mum, please explain how that's bad behaviour on my mum's part?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Depending on the situation I don't totally disagree with murder.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlexU)
    I believe that Humans are inherently and innately selfish - that is the root of most of our problems.
    I was born catholic, but detest Catholicism and religion even though I believe in God.
    I don't think Grammar schools should be abolished - though this is probably because i'm selfish and attend a Grammar school.
    I think that most people should keep their opinions to themselves outside of this thread.
    I believe that abortion should be a choice.
    I don't believe in feminism, I believe in equal rights.
    I detest bad grammar, especially when I use it.
    I think that's about it
    Amen to that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireScirocco1)

Mentally retarded should just be euphanised

This made me lol

Bit harsh though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alex Dom)
    ''''If you want the death penalty back, you should be willing to enter your name and details into a hat. Everytime someone innocent is killed by the death penalty, a random name is drawn and that person is executed'''

Soooo the person picked, which IS innocent is executed and another name is picked.....and so on until everyone dies.
    Hahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by noneofthemknew)
    Several people here could save themselves a couple of minutes and just write "I'm a raging sociopath".
    True

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Shows like New Girl and the Big Bang Theory where everyone is just so overly "quirky" make me cringe and I just cannot watch them.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.