Turn on thread page Beta

FOOD AND DRINK: The TSR Blast From the Past Championship Thread watch

ReputationRep:
    PokémonPokémon
    PokémonPokémon
    PokémonPokemon

Because it's Pokémon.

ReputationRep:
    Pokemon cereal! It was so fun and I was in the height of my pokemon love when I used to always have a bowl of cereal before primary school. Ah take me back..

ReputationRep:
    Lunchables defeats Pokemon for me. We will always have the memories though guys!

ReputationRep:
    Pokémon.
    Because Pokémon are cool anyway, and when combined with marshmallow... Well, I'm not sure things could get much better!

ReputationRep:
    Awmg neglected this thread for far too long, well.....
    HOW could you not choose the Pokémon cereal?!?!!!?!???!!??

Food for thought- what if they made a pokéball styled gobstopper thing?

ReputationRep:
    KELLOGGS POKEMON CEREAL WINS THIS HEAT!!

As you can see, there are plenty of Pokemon foodstuffs (or more accurately... there WERE a lot). Who can forget when they did the "rare Pokemon card find" in the boxes of cereal? Where a select few boxes had an elusive "shiny"?

I personally remember getting one of the rare cards for attending a first-showing of Pokemon: The First Movie (I got a Dragonite).

It seems that whether or not we were collecting toys, cards, beasties in the games or... er... spaghetti shapes, we really DID need them all!

ReputationRep:
    NEW HEAT, RIPE TO EAT!

DUNKAROOS take on GALAXY AMICELLI!

Chocolate and wafer, or icing and biscuits? Why not merge them all together and get a diabetesgasm?! That's good for me, anyway!!

Let's face it - cinnamon biscuits and soft icing (or the alternative of regular biscuits with chocolate dip) was a sexy combination. And let's be honest now - when Mars brought back the Amicelli in the new guise of "Flutes", only to turn out to have just regular chocolate in the middle (and not the creamy filling we knew and loved), they pretty much just punched us in the groin.

A lot of pain has been felt with these two. Let's heal together.

ReputationRep:
    Definitely Amicelli. Galaxy chocolate beats a hell of a lot of things for taste, including Dunkaroos. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Although I like the concept of Dunkaroos, my vote goes to Amicelli, because Galaxy chocolate is my weakness & these were amazing xD

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Amicelli - Still my favourites to win because I miss them so much and there's no alternative like there is with a lot of the products in this competition.

ReputationRep:
    Amicelli because the Dunkaroos are similar to Teddy Grahams, but the Amicelli were really unique in my view! And it's galaxy, who can say no to that?!

ReputationRep:
    Amicelli I loved those and I just wish they would bring them back!

ReputationRep:
    Amicelli. Galaxy chocolate is great and this was one of the finer products.

ReputationRep:
    Amicelli for me! They were so smooth and delicious, and perfect for a light nibble

ReputationRep:
    Amicelli :coma:

I really do rather miss 'em.

ReputationRep:
    Amicelli. Like the others have said galaxy products are top notch!!

ReputationRep:
    Amicelli

ReputationRep:
    I spy with my little eye... :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    galaxy amicelli

ReputationRep:
    GALAXY AMICELLI WINS THIS HEAT.

Now, I don't want to sound like a bawbag, but.. BAAAA MUCH? Check out the sheep-field!!

Nah, nah, perhaps it really was that you all just loved the Galaxy Amicelli that much that Dunkaroos got zero votes, and the Amicelli voting snowballed, but I have to be sceptical; Galaxy Amicelli is actually (or WAS, rather) Galaxy's second-lowest selling product EVER - coincidentally, after the ill-fated copies, the "Flutes". Even Orange Shortcake, Swirls and Liaisons sold better.

So either you loved them but never bought them, or you guys just love copying one another! BAA, HUMBUG, I SAY!

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.