Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Fine Art Applicants and Universities 2014!! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by monks)
    I just got an offer from Goldsmiths to study Fine Art and History of Art!!!! so happy!! Best of luck to everyone else!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Congratulations!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by monks)
    I just got an offer from Goldsmiths to study Fine Art and History of Art!!!! so happy!! Best of luck to everyone else!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Congratulations! That means I hopefully find out at some point today :') oh god haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by monks)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Wow!

When did you have your interview? Did your offer come through this afternoon?

They usually give out the rejections later - so I'm thinking I'll probably get one next week!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Cheers guys! I had my interview on the 20th and I heard back today at 16:01

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by monks)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Congratulations I hope to hear soon, but I only had my interview 4 days ago so I am being inpatient....

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got an offer for fine art off Newcastle yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KazukiStan)
    I just got offer from Chelsea for BA fine art and I decided to go there. Actually I have been rejected by Slade, though I like it very much. It is my first year to study Art, and I am 18-year-old. I think I am too young, too weak to fight for the places in Slade, Goldsmiths or other universities. But anyway I am satisfied with myself and I know I still have such a long way to go. Anyway best wishes to you all who are still srtuggling with applications to universities BTW Is here anyone planning to go for 2014 BA fine art course in Chelsea?

Hey, I'm still waiting on Goldsmiths to get back to me after my interview but I'm really considering my Chelsea offer. Are you going to the post offer open day thing ?

ReputationRep:
    I never heard about that kind of open day, could you tell me more details about that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by daisyyoung)
    Hey, I'm still waiting on Goldsmiths to get back to me after my interview but I'm really considering my Chelsea offer. Are you going to the post offer open day thing ?

I never heard about that kind of open day, could you tell me more details about that?

ReputationRep:
    I received one from Wimbledon. Its basically something that runs across the whole of the UAL where if you've received an offer you have the option of visiting the uni on a given day to meet prospective students you'll be working with if you go there, a look at facilities and a discussion about the course

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndyHoccom)
    I received one from Wimbledon. Its basically something that runs across the whole of the UAL where if you've received an offer you have the option of visiting the uni on a given day to meet prospective students you'll be working with if you go there, a look at facilities and a discussion about the course

oh I see.. Actually I have received one invitation similar to that from UAL, but it says that the event will be held in Shanghai, China LOL

ReputationRep:
    oh I see.. Actually I have received one invitation similar to that from UAL, but it says that the event will be held in Shanghai, China LOL
    Haha wow I didn't even know they did that :') have you heard off all your universities?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Photogenie1995)
    Has anyone got an offer for fine art off Newcastle yet?
    I have my interview for Fine Art at Newcastle on Wednesday, what was the interview like?

ReputationRep:
    Haha wow I didn't even know they did that :') have you heard off all your universities?

CSM,UCL& Edinburgh all rejections T-T

waiting for kingston

how about yours?

ReputationRep:
    Got accepted to study Fine Art at Edinburgh and confirmed my place the other day, has anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    CSM,UCL& Edinburgh all rejections T-T

waiting for kingston

how about yours?
    I have places at Westminster and Wimbledon. Wimbledon offered me a place from recommendations from Chelsea after they rejected me due to the competitiveness. Kingston withdrew my application as I lost interest in the place haha and I'm not just waiting on the results from my joint and single honours interviews from Goldsmiths. But I'm routing for Goldsmiths so I hope for some good news.

ReputationRep:
    I have places at Westminster and Wimbledon. Wimbledon offered me a place from recommendations from Chelsea after they rejected me due to the competitiveness. Kingston withdrew my application as I lost interest in the place haha and I'm not just waiting on the results from my joint and single honours interviews from Goldsmiths. But I'm routing for Goldsmiths so I hope for some good news.

wow.. Good luck for your Goldsmiths

Whatever Goldsmiths or Wimbledon, maybe I can come to visit in the feature LOL i never been to the two universities

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellie_96)
    I have my interview for Fine Art at Newcastle on Wednesday, what was the interview like?
    They were really nice and they ask you questions about why you'd like to go to Newcastle and which bits of art you like. I got asked about my personal statement a lot more than I thought, and they asked me about how I would get my ideas across to an audience. I think they'll ask different questions to different people, good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abbiemcg)
    Got accepted to study Fine Art at Edinburgh and confirmed my place the other day, has anyone else?
    Me too!

ReputationRep:
    I ve got an offer from eca fine art and history of art. However im still waiting for goldsmiths to reply. I have no idea which of the two is a better choice

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 21, 2014
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.