Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Piers Morgan that ****, I remember he was saying he'd have Moyes at Arsenal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    Heard that there'll be a top manager available with Premier League and European experience when Wenger leaves this season :coma:
    At first I read this as you wanting Wenger to replace Moyes, haha.

ReputationRep:
    Kenan's right, Moyes is the man you need. Look what he's done for Everton and now United, he's got a proven track record.. Wenger has been pushing for 5th for years, you need a professional if you want to throw that CL place.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pete_91)
    At first I read this as you wanting Wenger to replace Moyes, haha.
    Wouldn't mind it tbh. He needs a new challenge. Arsenal fans would be in complete meltdown.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Forget winning, you couldn't even score against the worst defence our club has had in decades :laugh:
    Don't need reminding...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    Wouldn't mind it tbh. He needs a new challenge. Arsenal fans would be in complete meltdown.
    Not gonna lie, think I'd give up on football.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fizzel)
    Kenan's right, Moyes is the man you need. Look what he's done for Everton and now United, he's got a proven track record.. Wenger has been pushing for 5th for years, you need a professional if you want to throw that CL place.
    :rofl: I'm dying.
    I was close to giving up on football on Saturday. Alan Hansen nearly threw me off the edge.

ReputationRep:
    Should offer him 300k and one pound a week, make him the highest earner at the club. Let's see what he'd say to that.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    **** off Fizzel. I'd rather be managerless.

ReputationRep:
    Chelsea and Tottenham were widely speculated to appoint Moyes (before he eventually got to United)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    :rofl: I'm dying.

I was close to giving up on football on Saturday. Alan Hansen nearly threw me off the edge.
    "stonewall penalty" i think i was crying, at least they disagreed on MOTD2 and said that it shouldn't have been given. Cant wait till Hansen leaves MOTD, might be bearable to watch it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest)
    "stonewall penalty" i think i was crying, at least they disagreed on MOTD2 and said that it shouldn't have been given. Cant wait till Hansen leaves MOTD, might be bearable to watch it.
    I hated that smirk on his face. He can **** off man.

I also like the way they didn't even look at the disallowed goal that was legitimate as well.

They're there to piss off football supporters. I'm only watching MOTD2. **** Hansen he's a prick.

ReputationRep:
    Alan Hansen is one of the main reasons I tune in when Arsenal lose. He's got a vendetta against Arsenal's defence. :rofl2: Tbh MOTD is just a convenient PL highlights reel for most people.

ReputationRep:
    It's a highlight reel but tbh people actually listen to these guys as gospel.
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Wow so much happening today, Moyes might be sacked within 24hrs and Burnley are promoted.

ReputationRep:
    Alan Hansen is one of the main reasons I tune in when Arsenal lose. He's got a vendetta against Arsenal's defence. :rofl2: Tbh MOTD is just a convenient PL highlights reel for most people.
    He brought out a video of us playing in 2009 ffs, I mean who the **** does that to criticise any another team but arsenal?

ReputationRep:
    He brought out a video of us playing in 2009 ffs, I mean who the **** does that to criticise any another team but arsenal?
    Did he do that this week?

ReputationRep:
    Did he do that this week?
    Nah he did it last season IIRC. Can't remember the game though.

ReputationRep:
    Nah he did it last season IIRC. Can't remember the game though.
    i remember that, was it something to do with us not getting back to defend when were getting countered after we've just taken a corner or something lol.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: July 9, 2014
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.