Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trubadur)
    Got an AAB equivalent offer for F105, it took 8 days, but as EU applicant, and my predicted grades are A*A*A equivalent.
    Got AAB offer for medicinal and biological chemistry predicted grades AAAA- UK applicant

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nottie)
    lol why do you even bother going to uni if you arent prepared for a hard work?
    They didn't really say they weren't prepared for hard work, they are trying to make a decision Tbf

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Auds)
    They didn't really say they weren't prepared for hard work, they are trying to make a decision Tbf

Posted from TSR Mobile
    The thing is that they were more concerned about how much work you need to put in and how hard it is rather than what the actual course is about.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    My friends have all heard back from Nottingham for adult nursing and I still haven't does this mean they will decline me?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know if language students get interviews or if they're just offered a place or rejected? I'm still waiting to hear back on my application

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellester)
    My friends have all heard back from Nottingham for adult nursing and I still haven't does this mean they will decline me?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Not at all chick. It may be that your application was not in that particular batch they assesed it may be in the next one they run interviews for a while if anything you'll know more what to expect with your friends going first so you will do well at interview xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellester)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Not at all chick. It may be that your application was not in that particular batch they assesed it may be in the next one they run interviews for a while if anything you'll know more what to expect with your friends going first so you will do well at interview xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by craggerss)
    Anybody got an engineering with foundation year offer?!
    Yes I'm not alone! Is Nottingham your first?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone received Computer Science offer? If so, how long did it take? Good luck to the rest of 2015 applicants.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Benjy15)
    Yes I'm not alone! Is Nottingham your first?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah I've firmed the offer. Have you been to any open days yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I've firmed the offer. Have you been to any open days yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nice! Nottingham is most likely gonna be my first. To be honest I haven't been to any of the open days. They will send a applicant visit day invitation right?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I'm guessing so, what are you hoping to study after foundation year?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I'm guessing so, what are you hoping to study after foundation year?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Chemical engineering 😊 what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Nice I'm doing electrical and electronic may see you there as all engineering foundation people study together

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I have recieved an offer for Environmental Science

ReputationRep:
    Chemical engineering what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    2 of my friends are doing chemical engineering and they both wanna drop out. Apparently it has nothing to do with chemistry

ReputationRep:
    Nice I'm doing electrical and electronic may see you there as all engineering foundation people study together

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Wow, nice! Yeah hopefully 😊 if it's like the Manchester course then we will be separated do you know how many places there are?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nottie)
    2 of my friends are doing chemical engineering and they both wanna drop out. Apparently it has nothing to do with chemistry
    Aw that's sad to hear. Isn't the course mainly maths based?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer for neuroscience Bsc anybody else applying for neuroscience?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Aw that's sad to hear. Isn't the course mainly maths based?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    its all about pipes. Literally, only pipes

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.