Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Post a Random Fact about Yourself Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 99DeadBaboons)
    Darned kids these days, no appreciation of music I think it's a good bit before my time too, though
    :curious: don't call me a kid lol I'm 22 and you're 25 -,- aren't you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ApeMob)
    :curious: don't call me a kid lol I'm 22 and you're 25 -,- aren't you?
    25 and a half... and then another few months... so... pretty old,
    Spoiler:
    Show
    young'un

ReputationRep:
    25 and a half... and then another few months... so... pretty old,
    Spoiler:
    Show
    young'un
    well you're a scorpio sooo you'll be turning in October or Nov? I do horoscopes. Would you like me to tell you your birth chart? You can do it yourself here I did mine and a couple other's on here the other day, they're really thankful.

ReputationRep:
    well you're a scorpio sooo you'll be turning in October or Nov? I do horoscopes. Would you like me to tell you your birth chart? You can do it yourself here I did mine and a couple other's on here the other day, they're really thankful.
    Well played I don't think I should open up a birth chart in the middle of work. At least The Student Room looks like I might be working :ninja: (I work for a study-aid company)

ReputationRep:
    Well played I don't think I should open up a birth chart in the middle of work. At least The Student Room looks like I might be working :ninja: (I work for a study-aid company)
    what does that mean? lol and actually the birth chart is lots of words so it looks very professional :ninja: just scroll down really fast after

wait you did it again

turned something I said down.

anyway just scroll down really fast after you fill in the information It's really inconspicuous :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    what does that mean? lol and actually the birth chart is lots of words so it looks very professional :ninja: just scroll down really fast after

wait you did it again

turned something I said down.

anyway just scroll down really fast after you fill in the information It's really inconspicuous :rolleyes:
    It means I work for a company that provides study notes for students so it makes sense for me to be on here. I'll try it then :ninja:
    Okay, I'll try not to turn down the next thing you say

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OU Student)
    I know someone like this. Well, he's left handed, plays the drums left handed and plays the ukulele right handed.

I did used to play guitar, which I had to give up because my hands are too small.
    I feel your pain.. I'm left handed and play the violin right handed

ReputationRep:
    I know someone like this. Well, he's left handed, plays the drums left handed and plays the ukulele right handed.

I did used to play guitar, which I had to give up because my hands are too small.
    There's a left and right handed way to playing the drums? Actually that may make sense.. I can keep better rhythm with one hand than I can the other

Oh, and that isn't really an excuse

• TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ruthless Dutchman)
    There's a left and right handed way to playing the drums? Actually that may make sense.. I can keep better rhythm with one hand than I can the other

Oh, and that isn't really an excuse

My hands are absolutely tiny. I was once asked if I have "elf hands". I play the two smallest ukuleles (soprano and piccolo) and still have problems with some chords because my hands aren't big enough.

ReputationRep:
    My hands are absolutely tiny. I was once asked if I have "elf hands". I play the two smallest ukuleles (soprano and piccolo) and still have problems with some chords because my hands aren't big enough.
    Oh wow, now I'm wondering just how small your hands are! :O

Spoiler:
    Show
    Although I doubt like this then?
    • Welcome Squad

(Original post by MsFahima)
    OMG! Mine are as long as yours!! :excited: I wanna see!
    ill take a pic and show you on skype at some point!

:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I love enchiladas with Stilton...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    My hobby is church bell ringing!

ReputationRep:
    i live on an island in London :cool:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    I study with Open Uni (doing a biology degree) rather than a conventional brick uni

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yasmin25)
    I study with Open Uni (doing a biology degree) rather than a conventional brick uni
    Hey that makes two of us im doing a molecular bio degree and also studying business administration (open uni) with no good reason!

ReputationRep:
    18 years old and I never had a friend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Azgar)
    18 years old and I never had a friend.
    wow. life must have been hard
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geneticist)
    Hey that makes two of us im doing a molecular bio degree and also studying business administration (open uni) with no good reason!
    Woohoo a fellow OU member! I love OU. I don't fancy going to a brick uni after my degree. I like the way OU does things

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    To be honest, I have no idea what "random" even means anymore. Damn you, Michael.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rIy0xY99a0

Still, I am horrified of jellyfish. I doubt there is anybody else on this planet that is as afraid of jellyfish as I am.
    I haven't swum at the seaside for 8 years because of that.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.