The Student Room Group

Southampton BM5 2015 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

got an offer!! interview on the 6th Feb!!
Original post by Joshi213
I got an offer today :biggrin:

Not sure if I should withdraw my application from my last uni though, got 2 offers now! :biggrin:

Well done! Are you thinking of firming Southampton?
Original post by summy96
Did you have an interview? And if so, when was it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I didn't get an interview lol >.<
Original post by Cats-R-Us
I didn't get an interview lol >.<

Aww I'm sorry to hear that, are you waiting on other places?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 584
Got an offer today! Interviewed on 27th jan. So relieved as its my first and only offer (got rejected from the other 3... ) good luck to everyone still waiting! :smile:
Original post by MiaSK
Got an offer today! Interviewed on 27th jan. So relieved as its my first and only offer (got rejected from the other 3... ) good luck to everyone still waiting! :smile:

Well done that's amazing! When did it come through on track?! I was also interviewed on the 27th and I'm still waiting.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MiaSK

Mine was the 27th as well, what time was yours?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by summy96
Aww I'm sorry to hear that, are you waiting on other places?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes! I've had 2 interviews so far and am waiting for the third this month ^.^

No other outright decisions though, so it's still a scary place.
Reply 588
Original post by ellipsis...
Well done that's amazing! When did it come through on track?! I was also interviewed on the 27th and I'm still waiting.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Came through at about 4! Really don't lose hope, I know it's easier to say but I had practically given up before today! They're clearly giving them out in a very spaced out time frame, not all at the same time :smile: maybe their admin is just slow:smile:

Original post by unibanana
Mine was the 27th as well, what time was yours?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Group was at 4pm, you?
Original post by MiaSK

Group was at 4pm, you?

At 9:50
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 590
Has anyone who had an interview on 10 Feb received an offer?? . I am an international student.
(edited 9 years ago)
Offer yesterday!! Interview was on 2nd February😊 good luck to everyone!!!
Have any grads for BM5 got offers yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Do you only need to complete the health screening form if you are firming Southampton?
Original post by you-only-live-once
Do you only need to complete the health screening form if you are firming Southampton?

I would if there is a chance you'll end up here. So if your other offer is higher, then perhaps worth doing it. If there is no way you can end up here then probably not worth doing it. Can always phone to check though!
A question for people with offers: If we haven't had BCG or the TB screening do we need to have the vaccination or test or do we just answer no?

Posted from TSR Mobile
A question for people with offers: If we haven't had BCG or the TB screening do we need to have the vaccination or test or do we just answer no?

Posted from TSR Mobile

What is the question?

Worth mentioning that any vaccinations you're missing they will give you when you arrive. They threaten us with charges for these but no one seems to ever get charged. Theforms are checklists so they know what to give you :yes:
Reply 597

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think if you haven't had it yet, then say no and they'll probably contact you if you need to get it done

Awesome! Congrats!! What date was your interview??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending