Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Benhope7)
    I'm hoping it's 61 or less, but I don't know if they take PS into account
    I was told they apply the gamsat cut-off, and then look at PS. Interviews are given out on the strength of both.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Well done all with interviews, can I ask what the first letter of your surnames are, I know it was alphabetical last year so just wondering
    Also, what is the health questionnaire?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amigosdistributi)
    Well done all with interviews, can I ask what the first letter of your surnames are, I know it was alphabetical last year so just wondering
    Also, what is the health questionnaire?
    P, so I don't think it's alphabetical as mine came through on Monday? Could just be random! In the email inviting you to interview they send a health questionnaire that you have to take with you, and it has to be stamped and signed by your GP

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MollyMcFly1)
    P, so I don't think it's alphabetical as mine came through on Monday? Could just be random! In the email inviting you to interview they send a health questionnaire that you have to take with you, and it has to be stamped and signed by your GP
    Ahh, okay, that's... Unusual lol

ReputationRep:
    My last name begins with p too

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I wonder what the criteria is this year
    I mean I have achieved A*A*AB
    In A2
    And UKCAT of 712.5 still no luck

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Achieved A levels: A*AAa
    UKCAT: 757.5

Still nothing..

ReputationRep:
    I know we've still got plenty of time, but I'm a bit gutted that I've had no reply from them yet. Last year, it was straight away, and I did better in my GAMSAT and UKCAT this year. I'll be very disappointed if they don't want to even interview me.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know when they start to give out rejections?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by one pound fish)
    Does anyone know when they start to give out rejections?
    I emailed to ask when i could expect to hear from them (before the first interviews were handed out) and they replied today saying within the next 10 days. So soon i would presume

ReputationRep:
    I know we've still got plenty of time, but I'm a bit gutted that I've had no reply from them yet. Last year, it was straight away, and I did better in my GAMSAT and UKCAT this year. I'll be very disappointed if they don't want to even interview me.

ReputationRep:
    I've just emailed and all will hear (at least UK applicants) in the next 10 days

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tessaharris)
    I've just emailed and all will hear (at least UK applicants) in the next 10 days
    Whats your ukcat score if you don't mind?

ReputationRep:
    I can't take the wait
    I'm assuming graduates will have their interviews together.. and as we clearly aren't at the start of the interview period then perhaps we are most likely to be at the end... ?

ReputationRep:
    The wait is killing me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abu125)
    Whats your ukcat score if you don't mind?
    Average of 692.

Predicted A*A*A...

ReputationRep:
    The wait is killing me
    Surprised that a bunch of invitations went out on Monday, and now two days of nothing...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JNHE)
    Surprised that a bunch of invitations went out on Monday, and now two days of nothing...
    I thought some went out yesterday?

ReputationRep:
    I thought some went out yesterday?
    Did they? My mistake.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MiloMilo)
    I can't take the wait
    I'm assuming graduates will have their interviews together.. and as we clearly aren't at the start of the interview period then perhaps we are most likely to be at the end... ?
    I was really hoping it would be early.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.