Nottingham Trent applicants 2015!!! Watch

realcloud
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm thinking of going to NTU. What made you want to go to NTU over other universities?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Jane Risley
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Lashana)
That's amazing, congratulation! I applied to do law sandwich.
Thank you! Oh great! Have you thought about accommodation yet?
Jane Risley
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Is anyone considering IQ Nottingham as accommodation?
Lashana
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Jane Risley)
Thank you! Oh great! Have you thought about accommodation yet?
Is anyone considering IQ Nottingham as accommodation?
I thought of private accommodation rather than halls. I'm planning to go to a viewing at IQ Nottingham as well as Victoria House, The Glasshouse & Trinity Square
Lashana
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
*Victoria Halls
Jane Risley
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I thought of private accommodation rather than halls. I'm planning to go to a viewing at IQ Nottingham as well as Victoria House, The Glasshouse & Trinity Square
I'm going to appy for IQ Nottingham! I really liked The Glasshouse as well
Lashana
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm going to appy for IQ Nottingham! I really liked The Glasshouse as well
I like the GlassHouse as well, I'm planning to view it 21st Feb when I go to the applicant day. You planning on go to it even though you got an unconditional offer?
Jane Risley
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I like the GlassHouse as well, I'm planning to view it 21st Feb when I go to the applicant day. You planning on go to it even though you got an unconditional offer?
I think if I go to an applicant day it will be the one in March and I will try and see if I can book a viewing at IQ Nottingham. Please let me know what The Glasshouse is like when you visit!
Ronhaar
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Anyone know the average pricing for private accommodation per week? And how come so many of you are thinking about going private instead?
jc20
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Ronhaar)
Anyone know the average pricing for private accommodation per week? And how come so many of you are thinking about going private instead?
I'm considering going private now too, so much cheaper for ensuite. Either I'm going for Glasshouse £120pw or Goldsmith Court £110pw depends i'm going to view them on feb 21 open day. Not sure about the prices for the other privates (victoria halls, trinity square, nottingham 1 etc)
Ronhaar
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by jc20)
I'm considering going private now too, so much cheaper for ensuite. Either I'm going for Glasshouse £120pw or Goldsmith Court £110pw depends i'm going to view them on feb 21 open day. Not sure about the prices for the other privates (victoria halls, trinity square, nottingham 1 etc)
Oh I see!
Could you let me know what you think once you've been, please!?
jc20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Ronhaar)
Oh I see!
Could you let me know what you think once you've been, please!?
Sure!!
Username1233
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Law with journalism anybody?
Lashana
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I think if I go to an applicant day it will be the one in March and I will try and see if I can book a viewing at IQ Nottingham. Please let me know what The Glasshouse is like when you visit!
Sure
M1711
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Glasshouse is 120 a week ensuite with your own bathroom , shared kitchen and lounge with 6 others ...
jc20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by M1711)
Glasshouse is 120 a week ensuite with your own bathroom , shared kitchen and lounge with 6 others ...
Think you can choose whether you want to be with 3,4,5 others.
M1711
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by jc20)
Think you can choose whether you want to be with 3,4,5 others.
really ? i didnt no that lol , i think im gna be with 6 others i think ! or even 5 would be fine ! wbu ?
jc20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by M1711)
really ? i didnt no that lol , i think im gna be with 6 others i think ! or even 5 would be fine ! wbu ?
yh, when I got a reply email from glasshouse they also mentioned the different types of rooms available and price. 4 or 5 for me if I do choose to go for Glasshouse!
M1711
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by jc20)
yh, when I got a reply email from glasshouse they also mentioned the different types of rooms available and price. 4 or 5 for me if I do choose to go for Glasshouse!
yeahh is it cheaper to have less people in a room ? yeah idm 5 ! 6 seems to much ! but im not fussed
jc20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by M1711)
yeahh is it cheaper to have less people in a room ? yeah idm 5 ! 6 seems to much ! but im not fussed
No, the price is the same. Here's a part of the email (I only pasted info about the ensuites only but there's so many diff types of rooms available)

Classic 4, 5, and 6 Bed En-Suite
Shared kitchen area with breakfast bar. Sofa’s and flat screen TV in communal area. En-suite bathroom in individual flats.
4 Bed £120.00 per week / 5 Bed £120.00 per week / 6 Bed £120.00 per week / 48 week stay
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Nottingham Trent University
    Postgraduate Open Day - City Campus Only Postgraduate
    Tue, 11 Jun '19
  • Nottingham Trent University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 30 Jan '20

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (213)
39.23%
No - but I will (38)
7%
No - I don't want to (36)
6.63%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (256)
47.15%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed