KCL Offer Holders Watch

This discussion is closed.
p.formanko
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by AW97)
Hey what were your grades for AS and A"? I want to apply for geography but I dont know if they will consider me.
hey - still waiting on my A2 grades.

My AS grades were ABBC (Spanish / English Literature / Economics / Geography respectively) and I still got the offer. I re-did all my AS exams to see if I can exceed by AAB offer

If you don't have great grades (like me) then you need a cracking reference and personal statement.

I was really surprised that I got an offer from them, let alone after 48 hours (and the fact that I got a place for geography even though it was my worst grade).

let me know if you have any other questions
kidjim
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
hi i was wondering if anyone could help me, i have just finished my exams and i am going into my third year of a levels. i have finished maths a level (within 2 years) snd hopefully at an A grade and i will be taking a2 eco and chem next year. most likely i will be predicated AA in these and i might retake c3 c4 to try and get the A* so overall i will be applying to computer science with A*AA (maths eco and chem) predicated and the course is aab. unfortunately my gcse grades arent quite good maths at c and english at c, as i im doing a levels for 3 years and bad gcses do you think i will have a chance at getting into kings computer science course. i am also considering doing further math AS next year to try and make my application as strong as possible.
Ananv12
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Any of you thinking of going to this party?https://next.fatsoma.com/the-big-fre...breaker-london
Kaizary
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Ananv12)
Any of you thinking of going to this party?https://next.fatsoma.com/the-big-fre...breaker-london
Not sure if it's gonna be just a massive drunk fest or not. If so, there'll be no point for the non drinkers (like me)
Does look good though!!!
mm14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Haven't thought that far ahead but probably
conscienceormeta
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
When does freshers week begin/when are we actually supposed to arrive?
mm14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by conscienceormeta)
When does freshers week begin/when are we actually supposed to arrive?
14th of September is when registration begins
yadavyamini
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
dont know..I feel I should go but since I dont know anybody yet I dont think there's any point in booking for it so early. Seems pretty cool though.
cyiarik
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Yessss! Can't wait!!
luckystar1900
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Has anybody heard anything about accommodation? I applied about a month ago and haven't heard anything yet. All my friends from other unis know what building and even room number they are in
mm14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by luckystar1900)
Has anybody heard anything about accommodation? I applied about a month ago and haven't heard anything yet. All my friends from other unis know what building and even room number they are in
accommodation won't be done until August
Taoface
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by jm9)
Firmed my AAB conditional offer for Geography! Anyone else?
Geographyy Bsc!!! See you next month!!
Taoface
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Julietxox)
I got an offer for geography BSc
Bsc geographyyyyyyy!!!! Yeeeah!!!
localblackguy
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by mm14)
I hope you realise that when you get to KCL you won't be the local black guy anymore, despite this it seems you may be the only local black guy studying English Language & Linguistics
We'll see how this turns out now
MathsObsessed
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Maths BSc, anyone else?!?!😁
anni101
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Dietetics and nutrition anyone? Btw if you got an offer from UCAS track and message from kings portal you don't need to confirm it do you?
Leah2121
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
anyone doing english?
luckystar1900
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by MathsObsessed)
Maths BSc, anyone else?!?!😁
meeee
RoadRunner123
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I will be studying Electronic Engineering this year at KCL. Who else is going to study Electronic Engineering at KCL? 😊
lavoisier
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Has anybody been accepted to Kings Psychology with ABB?
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (293)
37.61%
No - but I will (56)
7.19%
No - I don't want to (56)
7.19%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (374)
48.01%

Watched Threads