Hello.

(sorry for my bad English)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi! My name is Elias, I just joined today and this site seems useful and cool so I thought I'd give it a go o/ nice to meet you all.

ReputationRep:
    I have my AS boards tomorrow and here I am , procrastinating in TSR.

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I am here for fun and because I would like to other people who love maths.

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone, new to this studying BSc Hons Business Info Systems

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Captain Jack)
    Hiya,

Thought I'd just see who had joined today And to say hello, I work in TSR's community team.

What brought you here today?!

Jack
    Says my question wont be posted until I confirm my email. How do I do that????
    • TSR Community Team
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Study Helper
    (Original post by Jenn 2012)
    Says my question wont be posted until I confirm my email. How do I do that????
    Hiya,
    You click the link in the email TSR sent you - although, it looks like you have now done that as you can post
    Jack

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    My names Raj. I'm study at the University of Cumbria and I am doing my dissertation this year. Panic. I just joined today, I thought I could get some help on my dissertation on this site. I have a survey that needs filled in and I am struggling with finding the right participants for it. If you are 18 years or older and South Asians (Pakistani, Indian or Bangladeshi) could you please take time out of your day to fill in this survey for me. I'd really appreciate it. The survey is completely confidential and anonymous. Please read the information sheet before you fill in the survey. Link: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/C2D3YCK
    Attached Files
  1. File Type: docx ParticipantsInformationSheet-GoodPractice.docx (38.1 KB, 98 views)

ReputationRep:
    I'm a Cumbrian in my final GSCE year.

I like anime.

Hi.

ReputationRep:
    Hi my name is Dahir i madr tsr a week ago and it is so useful and i wanted to say hi to every1.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hello! My name is Martin. I've heard many positive opinions about this website, so I decided to join you today. I haven't been in the UK for long (Over a year) but I am still dreaming, even if I am 19. I study Level 1 Business, but next year I will be planning to take a few GCSES, as a private candidate, and with your help guys I hope I will achieve it.

ReputationRep:
    Hey! Im Kesh
    I saw positive views about The Student Room, so I tried it out and its amazing!
    I'm currently doing my A-levels and just trying to find some good revision materials

ReputationRep:
    Hi there,

I joined TSR to help me decide which university to go to. My 2 choices are from Huddersfield university or Leeds Trinity university.

The course subject which I'm going to be studying is Early Years Teaching (Undergraduate)

I'm confused on which one to go to.

ReputationRep:
    Hi I joined today! just to learn about the views of other students!

ReputationRep:
    Heyy! Just joined so I can join the bean community and we can all form one giant pod. And I needed help studying Geography^ x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Captain Jack)
    Hiya,

Thought I'd just see who had joined today And to say hello, I work in TSR's community team.

What brought you here today?!

Jack
    hi my name is caty and I needed help with magnification in biology
    • TSR Community Team
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Study Helper
    (Original post by Kayynat_S)
    hi my name is caty and I needed help with magnification in biology
    Great! Did you find the Biology forum?

ReputationRep:
    Heyy, been on this before but wanted to ask some questions regarding Medicine offers for 2016 so I finally got round to making an account. The whole University process is just stressing me out!

ReputationRep:
    Hi Guys, Im just here to slay some poon

ReputationRep:
    hey i joined today i am a gcse student

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.