Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessOfChina)
    I spoke to my head of sixth and they're not giving me a copy of my attendance, they told me to just tell the uni to email them, so guess i'll have to do that thanks anyways! good luck on the travelling and your interviews, wish you all the best!! xxx
    Sucks :/ I hope you manage to get it sorted! thanks hun you too, fingers crossed for you x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by s333)
    Hi guys!! I have applied to Hallam, Huddersfield, Salford, York and Bradford. I got a rejection from Bradford today 😟 Has anyone heard from any of these University's? I'm starting to be a little anxious and scared
    I have a selection event for Hallam as they don't do like tests etc but I applied early October! So don't worry about it you'll definitely hear back I was upset when I got rejected by LJMU but you'll get interviews elsewhere 4/5 is better than 0! Good luck x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by s333)
    After being rejected by Bradford they changed the course I applied to 'Health, Wellbeing and Social Care' to a conditional offer even though I applied for Midwifery? I'm so confused?
    I failed the wolves selection tests and got offered health and social care instead for 200 UCAS points. I was quite offended tbh because I got AABB at A2 last year and I had 4 other interviews so they can shove that lol!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _h.ax__)
    I sent mine just before Christmas don't think too negative I got rejected from Greenwich which really put me down but because I've got other offers I feel more confident now. Just to let you know west London emailed me the invitation wasn't through UCAS
    okie dokii...thank you! good luck! wish you all the best xxxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DEE456)
    I have a selection event for Hallam as they don't do like tests etc but I applied early October! So don't worry about it you'll definitely hear back I was upset when I got rejected by LJMU but you'll get interviews elsewhere 4/5 is better than 0! Good luck x
    When is the selection test if you don't mind me asking? Hallam is my first choice as I don't want to move away. Good luck!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LC1996)
    I failed the wolves selection tests and got offered health and social care instead for 200 UCAS points. I was quite offended tbh because I got AABB at A2 last year and I had 4 other interviews so they can shove that lol!!
    It is insulting as I am also predicted good grades (equivalent to A*AA), I'm just waiting to hear from the other university's now but good luck with your interviews.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by s333)
    When is the selection test if you don't mind me asking? Hallam is my first choice as I don't want to move away. Good luck!!
    They basically care more about the qualities you have that suit the role instead of being so academic. I was reading up on it and it's just a series of a group interview, scenarios, panel interview etc more to try and see how you communicate if your confident and all that good stuff. But as they don't do tests i think the competition will be a lot fierce to get offers. Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard back from Edinburgh Napier or UWS yet? 😁

ReputationRep:
    Next week Tuesday, they didn't make it clear that we're going to have a maths and English test, so am I going to do it on Tuesday?
    Yeah you will have both tests and an interview, interview should be about 20 mins I'm going next Tuesday, 26th x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goldfish71)
    Yeah you will have both tests and an interview, interview should be about 20 mins I'm going next Tuesday, 26th x
    Yeah same, Goodluck and thank you!

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard back from Keele after interview?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah same, Goodluck and thank you!
    No probs - see you there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danni_Rutherford)
    Has anyone heard back from Edinburgh Napier or UWS yet? 😁
    I applied to UWS too but yet to hear anything!x

ReputationRep:
    Got my first rejection today, it was from York really gutted! But best of luck to anyone with interviews from there!xx

ReputationRep:
    Did you get an email from York or was it on track? I'm still waiting to hear back 😞

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by s333)
    Did you get an email from York or was it on track? I'm still waiting to hear back 😞
    UCAS contacted me to say something had changed in my application and then when I went onto track I was told! I also came home to find a letter from them saying why I was unsuccessful! Hope this helps xxx

ReputationRep:
    I have an interview in Edgehill on 12th of February 😁 I am still waiting to hear back from Edinburgh Napier, UWS and Queens University Belfast 😀

ReputationRep:
    We are in the same boat. My interview was in November 2015. I am still waiting to hear from Keele which is my first choice(mental health nursing). How did you know about Keele rejections?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LC1996)
    Has anyone heard back from Keele after interview?
    Which course did you applied for? Mine was Mental Health Nursing. Had my interview in November 2015. We seem to be in the same boat. I am also waiting to hear from Keele. I have contacted the admission office, and the lady I spoke to says that, "it takes about 12 weeks after you had an interview to get a decision". It is really a long wait. good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KCmith)
    Which course did you applied for? Mine was Mental Health Nursing. Had my interview in November 2015. We seem to be in the same boat. I am also waiting to hear from Keele. I have contacted the admission office, and the lady I spoke to says that, "it takes about 12 weeks after you had an interview to get a decision". It is really a long wait. good luck
    Midwifery I applied to, 12 weeks is such a long time :/

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.