Turn on thread page Beta

Big Brother 2015 watch

• View Poll Results: Who do you want to win Big Brother 2015?
    Chloe
    17.39%
    Cristian
    17.39%
    Danny
    0%
    Jack
    8.70%
    Joel
    47.83%
    Nick
    8.70%

ReputationRep:
    never been so angry at an episode! the producers are absolutely disgusting for letting that vile trash helen stay in the house I HOPE AISLYENE DESTROYS HER

emma willis should leave to save her reputation <3

ReputationRep:
    Personally now, I think Channel 5 have started to sink their own ship with tonight's episode. Social media has really lashed out about the idea of even airing that part of the episode, with many reports of Ofcom claims for the night. Looking at around 500 by the looks of it.

Many of the BB fan sites are the exact same and aren't even ashamed to hide it. Ex Housemates have had their say as well, with most of them calling for Helen to face a more severe punishment by the time she gets out.

Gonna call it and say that we might see the end of Big Brother before the end of their contract which finishes in 2018. They are on extremely thin ice with me now, and I don't see what's gonna repair them cracks anymore.

ReputationRep:
    Channel 5 will milk until then because there isn't such else to watch on the channel other than loads of shows about people on benefits. I hope the crowd boos Helen and Aisleyne and Nikki get cheers.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know how long Aisleyne will be in the house for?

ReputationRep:
    Can't stand Marc now that he went off on Brian. No one does that to a BB legend! He's lost his chances of winning now after that tongue-up-Helen's-bum game he has going on. Brian was a classic example of a proper BB housemate, as he was funny, nice, but also stood up for what he thought was right and got involved in expressing his opinion in arguments etc. He probably went over the wall because BB just says "sleep on it" if he would have asked to leave the safer way.

And hasn't Marc been given a formal warning before? I thought you only get one warning and then you're out? I think he's had three now, hasn't he?

That woman on BBOTS summed it up about Helen. Didn't watch last year's; how the hell did she win? Hired someone to call a thousand times? Said ring X amount of times and I'll give you X amount of my winnings? Because I can't see how she won any other way (unless it's all fixed).

Can't believe nobody says anything to Helen. Apart from Danny, who tries, everyone just cowers in the bedroom. Especially that Jack - he's so vocal behind her back. I know she's overpowering, but you only need two or three housemates to stand up to her and their voices would drown out her annoying fish-pouted vile words. Can't believe nobody has pulled out the surgery card on her. She's obviously insecure and needs someone to point out that she's not only ugly on the inside but also on the outside

ReputationRep:
    I couldn't stand Brian. Notice how when he was all but-hurt that when Helen didn't just roll over and take his abuse, he was using "long" words, and because he was focusing so hard on fake crying, he forgot to not know what they meant
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    You just cannot call somebody a rapist. That's horrible.

I'm sure there was a racial undertone to her saying that. Truly disgusting. Lock her up and throw away the key, and get her child as far away from her as possible.

ReputationRep:
    Strange to see how much people are going against Brian thinking he was very fake and dangerous looking. Only once Brian lashed out in his series and that was when he literally had enough, but he calmed down the next day and was fine.

Anyone calling him ridiculous, dangerous and/or fake probably didn't watch him in the house.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Hope Aisleyne opens a can of whoop-ass tonight.

ReputationRep:
    Helen was well and truly out of order last night. Really shown, even more so than before what a horrible person she is! Worst of all, she didn't seem to care whatsoever and said that was her calm, so she could go much worse. Not only were her comments vile but the way she kept trying to agrevate Brian was unacceptable.

Aisleyne is going to tear her apart and I can't wait to see it! Think Aisleyne might stay until tomorrow and leave alongside the other time-warp housemates.

ReputationRep:
    Good on Helen for slaying one dragon, now hopefully her stay will be extended again and she can drive out Danny

ReputationRep:
    I'm so excited for Aisleeeeeyne!!! Finally Helen will get what she deserves! It really is outrageous that she was only given a formal warning for her behaviour, how can the producers constantly get away with tiptoeing around her?

It also means that without a doubt Marc has annhiliated his chances of winning by still backing Helen. I also think Joels chances could also have been damaged - I know he's a strong favourite, but the fact that he still sat with Helen and didn't call her out on her disgusting behaviour towards Brian last night puts me off him completely - especially for someone that is supposedly rational and makes his own opinions on people.

ReputationRep:
    Joel is a fence sitter which is what makes me enjoy him even more really, he doesn't pick sides and mostly fights his own battles. He probably isn't getting involved because he is much smarter and knows what the producers want.

Joel is most likely to win, if not then probably Chloe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NeverTooLatte)
    Can't stand Marc now that he went off on Brian. No one does that to a BB legend! He's lost his chances of winning now after that tongue-up-Helen's-bum game he has going on. Brian was a classic example of a proper BB housemate, as he was funny, nice, but also stood up for what he thought was right and got involved in expressing his opinion in arguments etc. He probably went over the wall because BB just says "sleep on it" if he would have asked to leave the safer way.

And hasn't Marc been given a formal warning before? I thought you only get one warning and then you're out? I think he's had three now, hasn't he?

That woman on BBOTS summed it up about Helen. Didn't watch last year's; how the hell did she win? Hired someone to call a thousand times? Said ring X amount of times and I'll give you X amount of my winnings? Because I can't see how she won any other way (unless it's all fixed).

Can't believe nobody says anything to Helen. Apart from Danny, who tries, everyone just cowers in the bedroom. Especially that Jack - he's so vocal behind her back. I know she's overpowering, but you only need two or three housemates to stand up to her and their voices would drown out her annoying fish-pouted vile words. Can't believe nobody has pulled out the surgery card on her. She's obviously insecure and needs someone to point out that she's not only ugly on the inside but also on the outside
    Helen got a pass to the final on the first week, the people were in the final were pretty bland because all the entertaining housemates got evicted before, apart from one girl called Alex went toe to toe right until the end but Helen beat her by 1% of the vote.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Helen is horrendous. A vicious, spiteful human being who is a disgrace to the human race. She crossed so many levels last night, and I'm glad that Brian actually left. I'd love Helen Wood to be taken down to size, but she won't be. She's surrounded by sycophants.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tony_LeaS)
    Joel is a fence sitter which is what makes me enjoy him even more really, he doesn't pick sides and mostly fights his own battles. He probably isn't getting involved because he is much smarter and knows what the producers want.

Joel is most likely to win, if not then probably Chloe.
    Do you not think Danny may have a stronger chance than Chloe?

I agree that Joel probably will win, however he has completely dropped from my favourites list - I understand he picks his own battles and everything but he stood up to Simon earlier in the season, so why not Helen? Just bugs me a little bit :P

ReputationRep:
    Is Helen completely blind to the fact she comes across as nothing more than a nasty chavvy *****.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Basic rations for a basic *****.

ReputationRep:
    The way Helen drives people to the very edge of their tether through antagonisation is just awful - Helen kept going on about how Nikki is only just now getting vocal - maybe its because Helen has pushed her to her limit!???
    If I was in there I would just punch Helen on her stupid Pete Burns lips without a second thought

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by triplet3)
    Do you not think Danny may have a stronger chance than Chloe?

I agree that Joel probably will win, however he has completely dropped from my favourites list - I understand he picks his own battles and everything but he stood up to Simon earlier in the season, so why not Helen? Just bugs me a little bit :P
    I think Danny has a far better chance of winning now than Chloe or Joel does. It is annoying me that Joel has firm alliances with Helen and is completely sitting on the fence when she's saying horrible things, as is Chloe. Danny on the other hand is not being a little wallflower and is actually standing up to Helen and I think it this week will go strongly in Danny's favour

I loved tonight's episode and seeing Nikki argue with Helen. "If i'm Z- class then that makes you unclassified hahaha" :rofl: Well done Nikki Grahame!!

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.