The Student Room Group

AQA French A2 2015 [Unit 3]

Scroll to see replies

Reply 580
Original post by Feeebz
My teacher told me! They are given a full breakdown of where marks were gained and lost...I got 20 for content, 4 for vocab, 4 for structures, and 3 for accuracy...Ahhh, getting back the paper is such a good idea!! Do you know if the script will arrive quickly ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh right! I'll speak to my teacher then, thanks!
It should do, A2 papers are priority, but you do have to pay. Make sure you request the photocopied script though, otherwise you cant get a remark! :smile: In any case it will definitely arrive (by email in most cases) before the remark request deadline.
Guysss. I'm 8 marks of an A. Should I retake the paper or go for a remark? All advice welcome :elefant:
Original post by Nandosfood
Guysss. I'm 8 marks of an A. Should I retake the paper or go for a remark? All advice welcome :elefant:

Have you missed your uni place because of it? I got an unexpected B in french, 13 ums off am A across both units and my teacher has requested my papers back and then sending for a remark if necessary, but my uni place fortunately doesnt depend on it :smile:
Guys... In Unit 3, I ended up getting a B. In comparison with my other PP's, that's a really low mark (I'd got 90% every time without revision). I thought the essay went kinda badly, but not disastrously, and I know I didn't mess up on the first section because I checked the mark scheme. Do you think a remark would be worth it?
Reply 584
Original post by Cajoling_Owl
Guys... In Unit 3, I ended up getting a B. In comparison with my other PP's, that's a really low mark (I'd got 90% every time without revision). I thought the essay went kinda badly, but not disastrously, and I know I didn't mess up on the first section because I checked the mark scheme. Do you think a remark would be worth it?

I am in EXACTLY the same position! What did you get overall?
Original post by Feeebz

It's the same with me too, got a B overall. Are you going for a remark? I really really wanted an A*/A :/
Original post by ekk123
It's the same with me too, got a B overall. Are you going for a remark? I really really wanted an A*/A :/

I don't know tbh! I ended up with an A overall because my other units pulled me up, but it came as a bit of a shock, you know? :s-smilie: I'm gonna see my teacher tomorrow and ask if they got the transcript-thing, then I'll mull it over some more... What are you gonna do? :smile:
Original post by Cajoling_Owl
I don't know tbh! I ended up with an A overall because my other units pulled me up, but it came as a bit of a shock, you know? :s-smilie: I'm gonna see my teacher tomorrow and ask if they got the transcript-thing, then I'll mull it over some more... What are you gonna do? :smile:

Think my teacher wants both my speaking (how embarrassing!!!) And written paper back. :/ was it just your written paper that was the problem??
Original post by ekk123
Think my teacher wants both my speaking (how embarrassing!!!) And written paper back. :/ was it just your written paper that was the problem??

It was the written mainly, yeah! But my speaking was kinda low too come to think of it... I don't know what's happened really, I thought both papers went well in comparison with my others! :s-smilie:
Reply 589
Original post by ekk123

I'm not sure! I got an A overall, but I got enough points to get an A*- unfortunately, because I didn't get 90% at A2 I didn't get one! I'm tempted to go for a remark, but at the same time I don't think I'm willing to gamble my place at Oxford ( if it went down to a B, I'm not sure that they'd take me) 😖 I don't know what to do! It's really stressful! My teacher wants a remark...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Feeebz
I'm not sure! I got an A overall, but I got enough points to get an A*- unfortunately, because I didn't get 90% at A2 I didn't get one! I'm tempted to go for a remark, but at the same time I don't think I'm willing to gamble my place at Oxford ( if it went down to a B, I'm not sure that they'd take me) 😖 I don't know what to do! It's really stressful! My teacher wants a remark...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Maybe go for it as you must be far from the B boundary :smile: has your teacher seen the papers? :smile:
Original post by LookIts_Liam
Are you guys doing AQA? We had to discuss Un Sac de Billes and Amélie in the oral and i will be writing my essay on Amélie providing the questions are ok

Hi, do you have any good essays on Amelie from last year, because I'm doing it this year and would really like to see a good examplar essay

THanks
Original post by lemxn
Yes please :smile:

Yes please!!!
Reply 593
Original post by Feeebz

Hey where did that guy get the mark scheme from?
Reply 594
Anyone has an unofficial mark scheme of the exam?
Original post by kate_maria
I have the paper and listening file if you want.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi could you please send the specimen paper to me too ? I'll give you my email Andres over inbox x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending