Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Anyone studying neuroscience with a preliminary year? Can't seem to find anyone else on this course 😫

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone in Cardiff this week? I'm going over on Wednesday to check out a flat but then my train back is only at 7pm so I'll have like 4-5 hours to wander around.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Devify)
    Anyone in Cardiff this week? I'm going over on Wednesday to check out a flat but then my train back is only at 7pm so I'll have like 4-5 hours to wander around.
    meee :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    meee :lol:
    Want a coffee? :lol: I will be bored out of my mind by the time my train is there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Devify)
    Want a coffee? :lol: I will be bored out of my mind by the time my train is there.
    If you're paying
    (If you do end up alone, there's a very good WW1 exhibition in the museum)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    If you're paying
    (If you do end up alone, there's a very good WW1 exhibition in the museum)
    Pfft, I'm a student, I don't have money
    I'll probably wander around for a bit, maybe go Pokemon hunting, will learn my way around. Then get a coffee or something to eat. If there's WiFi then I might live until my train is there

ReputationRep:
    Guys could you please help me? I'm having troubles with the Sims system.
    Last week I uploaded the documents related to my exam results, and everything seemed alright. Now I have just logged in and noticed that the name of the exam is listed under "awarded qualifications for which you have not yet uploaded evidence". When I click on the Upload Evidence button, the server brings me to the page where I uploaded my evidence, which seems to have been effectively uploaded, but when I click 'submit evidence' nothing changes on the main page. What should I do? I have checked again and everything seems to be in line with the instructions about size, format, etc., so I cannot really understand where I went wrong. I'm so worried they won't confirm my place on time! Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sbrizio1)
    Guys could you please help me? I'm having troubles with the Sims system.
    Last week I uploaded the documents related to my exam results, and everything seemed alright. Now I have just logged in and noticed that the name of the exam is listed under "awarded qualifications for which you have not yet uploaded evidence". When I click on the Upload Evidence button, the server brings me to the page where I uploaded my evidence, which seems to have been effectively uploaded, but when I click 'submit evidence' nothing changes on the main page. What should I do? I have checked again and everything seems to be in line with the instructions about size, format, etc., so I cannot really understand where I went wrong. I'm so worried they won't confirm my place on time! Thanks
    Try uploading the evidence again. if not, give it a few days then try again. If you're still getting the problem then contact them, you may be able to send it through email or some other way.

ReputationRep:
    Counting down the days until I can begin second year. Yes guys, being at Cardiff is amazing.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi everybody,
    I am going to be in Cardiff this september to begin my study.I am doing Business Management and Marketing.I am from Bulgaria and I will be pleased if anyone who is studying same or is from Bulgaria PM me.Also everybody who is studying in Cardiff can text me, Iwill be very happy to get in touch with somebody before I arrive. : )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LC383)
    I've firmed Music at Cardiff, anyone else on here doing the same course in September?
    omg! i didn't think i was gonna find anyone doing music on here - i've firmed my choice as well )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by robynpullen_123)
    omg! i didn't think i was gonna find anyone doing music on here - i've firmed my choice as well )
    Me too Firmed and accomodation confirmed! There's a group chat on facebook for music if you are interested too...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arkatie)
    Me too Firmed and accomodation confirmed! There's a group chat on facebook for music if you are interested too...
    oh is there?? would you be able to add me maybe??

ReputationRep:
    oh is there?? would you be able to add me maybe??
    Sure, is your name on fb Robyn Pullen?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arkatie)
    Sure, is your name on fb Robyn Pullen?
    yeah yeah, i don't have a profile picture bc my Facebook is messed up aha

ReputationRep:
    yeah yeah, i don't have a profile picture bc my Facebook is messed up aha
    Me neither Okay I'll have to add you as a friend first and then to the group

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for Adult Nursing at Cardiff University September 2016

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for English Language and I'm from Devon

ReputationRep:
    I am the first international student posted here , I am Alaa from Jordan , I will do MS of Data science.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alshobaki)
    I am the first international student posted here , I am Alaa from Jordan , I will do MS of Data science.
    Did you seriously go through 60 pages just to check?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 30, 2018
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.