Turn on thread page Beta

Muslim kid arrested for bringing home made clock to school watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    I don't receive government handouts. But then again,you probably thought that's what ethnic minorities do best eh.
    There you go again...

No, as you shoul know, all these insults are directed towards you as a person.

It's OK if you do, really...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiddyDec)
    But not achieving anything of note.
    Not according to the president or mark z

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VotreAltesse)
    There you go again...

No, as you shoul know, all these insults are directed towards you as a person.

It's OK if you do, really...
    Youre the one who resorted to personal insults,not me.

I've never received a penny and paid for my own education but it's okay if you continue staying in debt. When's your next handout due?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiddyDec)
    But not achieving anything of note.
    He won the prize for victim of the year.

Remember how he was supposed to be all shaken and traumatized? Didn't seem that way when he was out in public milking this for all it was worth.

ReputationRep:
    Not according to the president or mark z
    Just jumping on the bandwagon.

ReputationRep:
    Youre the one who resorted to personal insults,not me.

I've never received a penny and paid for my own education but it's okay if you continue staying in debt. When's your next handout due?
    Oh the irony. You're such a dork :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fango_Jett)
    He won the prize for victim of the year.

Remember how he was supposed to be all shaken and traumatized? Didn't seem that way when he was out in public milking this for all it was worth.
    He deserves the attention

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VotreAltesse)
    Oh the irony. You're such a dork :lol:
    Don't worry,I'm sure it's not embarrassing. Most students claim student finance anyway. No need to shy away from telling us

ReputationRep:
    He deserves the attention
    If you say so.

I'll be happy in 3 days when everyone forgets about all this.

ReputationRep:
    Brand name electronics product in a school informed competition that has been vetted beforehand by staff.

Gee I wonder what the difference is.
    Well it looks like a bomb to me, whats more one of them is wearing a funny hat.

ReputationRep:
    If you say so.

I'll be happy in 3 days when everyone forgets about all this.
    You sound bitter

ReputationRep:
    You sound bitter
    Bitter? No. Irritated when people bandwagon like this? Yes.

ReputationRep:

ARRRRRGGGHH they're everywhere.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BaconandSauce)
    aren't you getting sickness benefits at the moment?
    Benefits for having TB? You're having a laugh. We have the NHS for that

ReputationRep:
    Benefits for having TB? You're having a laugh. We have the NHS for that
    sorry I misunderstood

I thought you said you weren't working because of your health. This usually implies some form of state support

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jedanselemyia)
    guys he did the clock to impress his teacher
    She was clearly impressed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BaconandSauce)
    sorry I misunderstood

I thought you said you weren't working because of your health. This usually implies some form of state support
    I e never received any benefits due to health reasons and once I'm okay I'll take up work again

ReputationRep:
    Social media says #IStandWithAhmed after the schoolboy was arrested for bringing homemade clock to school

Apparently the clock was mistaken for a bomb. This is just disgusting.
    Islamophobia worsening every day.Arresting a 14-year-old Muslim boy who under any other name would be considered a genius.#IStandWithAhmed

the fact that they made assumptions on his ethnicity and religion im not sure why that would discourage him im sure he'd want to build something and bring it in to school again so he can get arrested. no where in her statement did the mayor apologise for anything , you know if you have a muslim in the buliding watch out. all she said was if it was her kid she would be upset but it wasnt her kid it was not a white kid it was a muslim. shes part of the reason that this happened , there is extreme islamaphobia in this part of texas.

oh and hey how you doing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hasan6091)
    the fact that they made assumptions on his ethnicity and religion im not sure why that would discourage him im sure he'd want to build something and bring it in to school again so he can get arrested. no where in her statement did the mayor apologise for anything , you know if you have a muslim in the buliding watch out. all she said was if it was her kid she would be upset but it wasnt her kid it was not a white kid it was a muslim. shes part of the reason that this happened , there is extreme islamaphobia in this part of texas.

oh and hey how you doing
    Ahah,tell it.

Hey

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gears265)
    ISIS and other terror groups have released footage of them using kids as young as him and even younger to carry out terror attacks.

You do realise Islamic terrorists are sickening right? They use children to carry bombs so it is required that we take action against this both for the safety of the locals and the kids. ISIS want you to think they look innocent, it is how they think.

yeh becasue isis trained this kid didnt they , you are brainwashed

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.