Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by epic within)
    Yeah, you?
    Yuuup. i'm assuming the offers are AAB for everyone right? I've never visited kings, have you mate?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bakedbeans247)
    Yuuup. i'm assuming the offers are AAB for everyone right? I've never visited kings, have you mate?
    Nah, I didn't, but yeah the offer is AAB.

ReputationRep:
    Anybody received an offer for Law who didn't apply for Dickson Poon? I sent my application off on Oct 5th and have heard nothing so far (although I'm fairly pessimistic about my chances tbh)

ReputationRep:
    Nah, I didn't, but yeah the offer is AAB.
    You going to firm kings? :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bakedbeans247)
    You going to firm kings? :P
    Yeah, you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chloetraynor)
    Anybody received an offer for Law who didn't apply for Dickson Poon? I sent my application off on Oct 5th and have heard nothing so far (although I'm fairly pessimistic about my chances tbh)
    I didn't receive an offer, but I sent my application early december and took the lnat early december as well. When did you take the LNAT? because I think they don't look at your app until they have your LNAT score..

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, you?
    Yeah, we might be in the same classes if we get in god willing :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chloetraynor)
    I'm in the same position, LNAT and everything was done and sent by 19th October yet haven't heard anything

ReputationRep:
    I'm applying the foundation course in KCL
    A small question...what do you like the most in KCL.its campus,facilities,ranking,or no reason?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by An-HSIN)
    I'm applying the foundation course in KCL
    A small question...what do you like the most in KCL.its campus,facilities,ranking,or no reason?
    I like its research quality and quantity in my subject and international prestige, as well as it being in London

Good look with your application

ReputationRep:
    Actually,Durham is my first choice
    But I'm not sure if I will get the offer
    So maybe I'll have to make choice between KCL & Glasgow.... What do you think?!
    (Original post by Neurosci)
    I like its research quality and quantity in my subject and international prestige, as well as it being in London

Good look with your application

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by An-HSIN)
    Actually,Durham is my first choice
    But I'm not sure if I will get the offer
    So maybe I'll have to make choice between KCL & Glasgow.... What do you think?!
    What course are you doing? I really like the look of KCL and Glasgow (my 1st and 3rd choice) so its hard to choose for me, im pulled to KCL abit more but I imagine I would fit in more with the people in Glasgow. Both are in big cities which is up my street. So hard to choose between them!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Neurosci)
    What course are you doing? I really like the look of KCL and Glasgow (my 1st and 3rd choice) so its hard to choose for me, im pulled to KCL abit more but I imagine I would fit in more with the people in Glasgow. Both are in big cities which is up my street. So hard to choose between them!
    I applied Durham's liberal arts
    KCL/Glasgow for business

UCL is another choice...but I haven't reach their standard yet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ariadnelee33)
    I didn't receive an offer, but I sent my application early december and took the lnat early december as well. When did you take the LNAT? because I think they don't look at your app until they have your LNAT score..
    I sat the LNAT on October 14th? Hopefully I'll hear soon, I was just wondering if anybody had received offers yet

ReputationRep:
    I submitted my application to King's on the 5th and got an offer on the 6th....
    Just wanna know, does anyone know what a typical king's offer is??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xb3lla)
    I submitted my application to King's on the 5th and got an offer on the 6th....
    Just wanna know, does anyone know what a typical king's offer is??
    It depends on what course you applied for. For most courses their standard offer is AAA but for some (not many at all I must stress) it is AAB and for some courses they require A*'s

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hesitantbookworm)
    It depends on what course you applied for. For most courses their standard offer is AAA but for some (not many at all I must stress) it is AAB and for some courses they require A*'s
    Does that translate as IB HL665 for A-level AAB? When do they give out AAB offers!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xb3lla)
    Does that translate as IB HL665 for A-level AAB? When do they give out AAB offers!
    Okay I just looked at my prospectus and it says for AAA courses it's the equivelant of 35 points and 666 HL with the IB so you were right!!

I only know that for like maybe two or three courses they give out AAB offers because my couisin applied to do one of them (I am going to take English, King's is my firm) but I'm not sure if they'd give that offer for a course if its entry requirements were AAA

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hesitantbookworm)
    Okay I just looked at my prospectus and it says for AAA courses it's the equivelant of 35 points and 666 HL with the IB so you were right!!

I only know that for like maybe two or three courses they give out AAB offers because my couisin applied to do one of them (I am going to take English, King's is my firm) but I'm not sure if they'd give that offer for a course if its entry requirements were AAA
    Oh.. icic! Thankyou!! I couldn't find out what typical offers were so I just wanted to know if my offer is higher/lower than usual ones! Thanks for the help!

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer for Economics and Management!!!

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 15, 2016

University open days

1. King's College London
    Arts and Humanities (Strand Campus) Undergraduate
    Sat, 8 Sep '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.