Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Got conditional offers from Falmouth, Reading and LSBU all BCC, unconditional from Brookes and have an interview at CSM in Feb, anyone heard from CSM??

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone. I received offers from Manchester and UCA. Does anybody else receive offers from those 2? Or is anybody already studying there?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oliverch)
    Hi Grace, congrats on the offer. Would you mind telling me how long they took to respond after you sent your portfolio? Thanks!
    Hi, it was quite quick, about 5 days

ReputationRep:
    Thought I'd jump on the carbonmade, online portfolio bandwagon.. https://andrewcowie.carbonmade.com/
    So.. I have an interview at The Bartlett on the 11th of February, and have to bring a portfolio...
    Would it be a problem that I have so many paintings/drawings and not so much media stuff?
    Would you recommend I produce some more 3D work?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard from Nottingham?

ReputationRep:
    What have been the offers given by UCL been so far?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Storm2323)
    Has anyone heard from Nottingham?
    I've heard from there a month ago. I have a conditional offer - AAB.

ReputationRep:
    I don't now what is happening. Still waiting to hear back from UCL even though I have sent my task over 2 months ago. Is there someone else in the same situation!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Georgiev)
    I've heard from there a month ago. I have a conditional offer - AAB.
    Well done) Did they ask for a portfolio? And if so what did you include?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Storm2323)
    Well done) Did they ask for a portfolio? And if so what did you include?
    Yes, their portfolio request consists of 15-20 own works( free hand drawings and all kind of drawings you want to include whether they are abstract, landscapes or graphics, photographs, at least one 3D project).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hyarchi)
    received a verbal offer from bartlett early in the month but still don't have the official offer through track yet....so idk the conditions yet D:
    Ah right, well done!! how was it verbal? They say you have an offer at the interview?
    I wouldn't worry about the conditions being very high.. I think in the past they've been ABB/AAB or around
    I guess with their rigorous application process, they don't care for grades so much as they do for the person!
    ... 20 applicants per place says something ha!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hyarchi)
    yep he told me that towards the end of the interview! Was so happy to the point I started tearing up:'D....but tbh still quite anxious cos nothing's finalized yetD:.....well it's around 6 per spot once you get to interview stage so I'm sure you'll make it since your portfolio's quite impressive!!!
    Ah thanks! Not gonna' lie, I probably would if I was told that... Want to go there SO badly!
    Call them up? How long ago was the interview?

ReputationRep:
    Hey Cowie I really liked your drawings I think that they are really creative, and interpretation involving, thing that the Bartlett really looks for so I think you're likely to make it. I liked particularly your drawings in the colour section, they reminded me of Cezanne paintings.

I'm kinda scared now... I don't think I'm creative enough. This is a portfolio I prepared for max 10 pics portfolio LSBU asked me for, but after the portfolios I saw here I,m kinda demoralized. What do you think I should add in order to make it more creative. https://francesco97mi.carbonmade.com/projects/5911171

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RubyPRoberts)
    Got conditional offers from Falmouth, Reading and LSBU all BCC, unconditional from Brookes and have an interview at CSM in Feb, anyone heard from CSM??
    I was on the CSM choices course or whatever, but really didn't like the school and what they teach, so dropped out XD

ReputationRep:
    Just had an unconditional from Northumbria and it's likely going to be my firm, anyone else planning on heading there?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Raimonds)
    I was on the CSM choices course or whatever, but really didn't like the school and what they teach, so dropped out XD
    Oh really it's going to be my firm if I get in!!

ReputationRep:
    Hi just wondering has anyone heard back from Edinburgh?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Gonna join cowie and throw my carbonmade portfolio up here too haha - https://vion.carbonmade.com
    Got an unconditional from Brookes and I've already made it a firm choice; on the other hand the Bartlett rejected me because of one of my a-levels but I doubt I would've taken the offer even if I did get one tbh :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RubyPRoberts)
    Oh really it's going to be my firm if I get in!!
    It's really about personal taste and stuff. I'm not really an artist and the course is very design based XD And I didn't like the feel of being in an art school. Much prefer to go somewhere where there is a mix of everyone from every subject. That's just me though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mgal)
    Hi just wondering has anyone heard back from Edinburgh?
    Me! I got an unconditional Mid-December!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 4, 2017
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.