Join TSR now to have your say on this topicSign up now

Ask Her Majesty's Government – Parliament XXIII

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nigel Farage MEP)
    It is nice to know the Prime Minister copies real life politics by not keeping to deals made with members of the MHoC.

And now you have an insight into part of the reason why Tories are hated so much. Never trust a Tory.

ReputationRep:
    Well, this was a bit unexpected since I thought there was no misunderstanding, but it looks like one can never be sure around UKIP, which is a shame.

I don't have time for complex explanations right now but I'd like to point out that even if I meant everything I said, the deal was off the moment UU asked me to direct my government colleagues to rep his stupid post if we wanted him to vote against the second VoNC, and when he and his UKIP henchmen voted for instead of against it. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Life_peer)
    Well, this was a bit unexpected since I thought there was no misunderstanding, but it looks like one can never be sure around UKIP, which is a shame.

I don't have time for complex explanations right now but I'd like to point out that even if I meant everything I said, the deal was off the moment UU asked me to direct my government colleagues to rep his stupid post if we wanted him to vote against the second VoNC, and when he and his UKIP henchmen voted for instead of against it. :rolleyes:
    +1

ReputationRep:

You confirmed after the VoNC was rejected that the outcome was as planned, that the deal was complete, and your side would be kept to in due time; you cannot change the outcome of a deal after agreeing on something. I was not expecting to do this but when you ignore private messages I sent you asking what the new plan is from your end, things needed to be done.

(Original post by That Bearded Man)
    You tried to play politics Nige, and you lost, LP played you

Posted from TSR Mobile
    He did, but the beauty of politics is the game never ends; a new round starts.

ReputationRep:
    He did, but the beauty of politics is the game never ends; a new round starts.
    Very ominous indeed!

ReputationRep:
    In b4 we see a new UKIP leader called 'Diane James'... can I request a dupe check in advance on that one?

ReputationRep:
    You confirmed after the VoNC was rejected that the outcome was as planned, that the deal was complete, and your side would be kept to in due time; you cannot change the outcome of a deal after agreeing on something. I was not expecting to do this but when you ignore private messages I sent you asking what the new plan is from your end, things needed to be done.
    Whoops, I must have missed it, sorry—it was not intentional. I've been having issues with notifications so perhaps I didn't get one in this case as well.

I remember something quite different like asking you to investigate what the heck is UU doing and if he's being serious. You said you were confused by his comments and that you would speak to him as well as other Kippers. I received no further reply from you and considered the matter closed and the deal void when I sent you a copy of my final message to UU which heavily implied that the deal was off due to his attempt to backstab us:

“ I'm giving you a fair deal (one which you already decided to ignore once while telling Nigel something else); take it or leave it. If you leave it, feel free to persuade Labour to take you aboard HMS Commie or remain outside government indefinitely… We're perfectly happy with being the Opposition, which is a much more enjoyable position anyway.”

If you give me the permission to publish your messages from that period, I shall do so.

ReputationRep:
    Whoops, I must have missed it, sorry—it was not intentional. I've been having issues with notifications so perhaps I didn't get one in this case as well.

I remember something quite different like asking you to investigate what the heck is UU doing and if he's being serious or really that pathetic. You said you were confused by his comments and that you would speak to him as well as other Kippers. I received no further reply from you and considered the matter closed and the deal void when I sent you a copy of my final message to UU which heavily implied that the deal was off due to his attempt to backstab us:

“Wouldn't you like a blowjob and some candy? I'm giving you a fair deal (one which you already decided to ignore once while telling Nigel something else); take it or leave it. If you leave it, feel free to persuade Labour to take you aboard HMS Commie or remain outside government indefinitely… We're perfectly happy with being the Opposition, which is a much more enjoyable position anyway.”

If you give me the permission to publish your messages from that period, I shall do so.
    I am happy for you to publish my messages, but this must be a misunderstanding, I did speak to UU to get his agreement on the plan, he agreed, Hazzer agreed, the MoNC was rejected, and you sent that final message thanking us for our help, and promising to fulfil your part of the deal in due time. From all of the messages received I was under the impression you were happy with the outcome, if you were not happy with the outcome it is strange to send a message after the MoNC promising to keep to your side of the deal.

ReputationRep:
    I wonder if any Liberals are going to complain publicly or privately about being called 'useless'.

ReputationRep:
    It almost feels unfair to go off on some Leader of the Opposition-y tirade about how terrible the government is. This is pretty funny though.

ReputationRep:
    I am happy for you to publish my messages, but this must be a misunderstanding, I did speak to UU to get his agreement on the plan, he agreed, Hazzer agreed, the MoNC was rejected, and you sent that final message thanking us for our help, and promising to fulfil your part of the deal in due time. From all of the messages received I was under the impression you were happy with the outcome, if you were not happy with the outcome it is strange to send a message after the MoNC promising to keep to your side of the deal.
    Could you tell me the date of the message or better yet forward it to me? There is no such thing in my Sent Items folder and the last message I sent you is that copy of the message to UU which was sent while the poll was still open on 31 July. The final result also suggests that most of your party supported it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RayApparently)
    It almost feels unfair to go off on some Leader of the Opposition-y tirade about how terrible the government is. This is pretty funny though.
    Enjoy the few precious moments before quack and his mates start another Labour-related scandal or internal bickering.

ReputationRep:

I remember something quite different like asking you to investigate what the heck is UU doing and if he's being serious or really that pathetic. You said you were confused by his comments and that you would speak to him as well as other Kippers. I received no further reply from you and considered the matter closed and the deal void when I sent you a copy of my final message to UU which heavily implied that the deal was off due to his attempt to backstab us:

“Wouldn't you like a blowjob and some candy? I'm giving you a fair deal (one which you already decided to ignore once while telling Nigel something else); take it or leave it. If you leave it, feel free to persuade Labour to take you aboard HMS Commie or remain outside government indefinitely… We're perfectly happy with being the Opposition, which is a much more enjoyable position anyway.”

I Remember you messaging me after the VoNC saying that you would end the parliament , call a GE and resign as leader if me and nigel withdraw our support from the MoNC and UKIP vote against the 2nd VoNC ... Let me find the messages to back up my claims

ReputationRep:
    Could you tell me the date of the message or better yet forward it to me? There is no such thing in my Sent Items folder and the last message I sent you is that copy of the message to UU which was sent while the poll was still open on 31 July. The final result also suggests that most of your party supported it.
    25 MPs voted against the MoNC, if all Conservative, Liberal, and UKIP MPs voted against the MNC there would be 28 MPs voted no: it is more likely the three rebelling MPs were disillusioned Liberal MPs.

ReputationRep:
    25 MPs voted against the MoNC, if all Conservative, Liberal, and UKIP MPs voted against the MNC there would be 28 MPs voted no: it is more likely the three rebelling MPs were disillusioned Liberal MPs.
    I find that hard to believe. Hypothetically speaking, would you give Fez the permission to reveal how each of the UKIP members voted?

Saracen's Fez Would you be willing to do that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hazzer1998)
    I Remember you messaging me after the VoNC saying that you would end the parliament , call a GE and resign as leader if me and nigel withdraw our support from the MoNC and UKIP vote against the 2nd VoNC ... Let me find the messages to back up my claims
    The last message I sent you was on 24 July, well before the conclusion of the VoNC.

ReputationRep:
    I find that hard to believe. Hypothetically speaking, would you give Fez the permission to reveal how each of the UKIP members voted?

Yes, I am of the opinion votes on MoNCs should be made public; it will be interesting to see how each MP voted.

ReputationRep:

That's hardly his permission to give lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RayApparently)
    That's hardly his permission to give lol
    I'm sorry, I believe the days of your Speakership are long past.

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry, I believe the days of your Speakership are long past.
    My days of calling you out on your nonsense continue on.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: October 27, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
How are you feeling about your exams so far?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.