Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

The Official Cambridge Offer Holders Thread 2016 Entry MK II

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by C0balt)
    when's your physics?
    Oh yeh that is monday. Need to do some past papers lol.
    I will miss my offer. 100%. Maybe not step but a levek will get missed for sure.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Serine Soul)
    Just thinking about STEP and any naths module with an 'M' in front makes me feel funny.
    Good luck man

:five:
    I thought it was such an accomplishment that I finished the paper until I realised I did most of it wrong :lol:
    The only upside to M's and step is that they are very reqarding and quite interesting!

ReputationRep:
    Hi new to this thread. Did anyone finish that D1 paper as it was bloody long???? Had like 10 minutes to go and hadn't even started the last two question. Don't think I will get an A

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by physicsmaths)
    Oh yeh that is monday. Need to do some past papers lol.
    I will miss my offer. 100%. Maybe not step but a levek will get missed for sure.
    oh so same day as AQA then
    haha you'll be fine, your name is physicsmaths after all you've got STEP anyway

ReputationRep:
    oh so same day as AQA then
    haha you'll be fine, your name is physicsmaths after all you've got STEP anyway
    Lol.
    I think I just missed the S. Not bothered tbh. I know it was just due to exam conditions I have just missed it since my fulls were solid I think. Aslong as i don't get a 3 in step III.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Lol.
    I think I just missed the S. Not bothered tbh. I know it was just due to exam conditions I have just missed it since my fulls were solid I think. Aslong as i don't get a 3 in step III.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    good luck for III, when's that one?

ReputationRep:
    good luck for III, when's that one?
    Erm thursday I think.
    Less exam pressure in III tbh lower boundaries.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Erm thursday I think.
    Less exam pressure in III tbh lower boundaries.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    hahaha you know you're ready when you don't have to stress about the exam date :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PhysicsIP2016)
    So harsh! I skipped the scheduling bit to gain some marks in linear programming so I think I've lost quite a few marks but I only need to get 80 in D1 thankfully...
    M2 was a decent exam, but doing it straight after D1 the first question was a bit of a nightmare. Got into the swing of things eventually
    exactly how i felt- i was like "wait where are all the numbers?" then i got my M2 brain on

ReputationRep:
    hahaha you know you're ready when you don't have to stress about the exam date :ahee:
    Lol naa, im just dumb and can't remember stuff.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've had a celebratory nap
    Substitute 'n' with 'f' and that is what I had after my STEP II exam. :perv:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Insight314)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    same

ReputationRep:
    I've had a celebratory nap
    Me after STEP II, except replace "celebratory" with "wishing I was very heavily dead".

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :erm:

(Original post by Zacken)
    Me after STEP II, except replace "celebratory" with "wishing I was very heavily dead".
    Hey don't worry, I'm sure it'll be okay!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by josephinemar25)
    Hi new to this thread. Did anyone finish that D1 paper as it was bloody long???? Had like 10 minutes to go and hadn't even started the last two question. Don't think I will get an A
    I didn't finish Reckon I have lost about 15 marks overall. A long time ago (2002) a D1 paper had both a Gantt chart and a scheduling diagram and the A grade was at 46. Here's to hoping.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stump-y)
    I didn't finish Reckon I have lost about 15 marks overall. A long time ago (2002) a D1 paper had both a Gantt chart and a scheduling diagram and the A grade was at 46. Here's to hoping.
    Ha ha yeah hopefully fingers and toes crossed. Can't wait for exams to be over

ReputationRep:
    I am so exhausted. Two weeks left. I've got this.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I am so exhausted. Two weeks left. I've got this.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    We've all got this!

(voice in head: "unless you screwed up that one 15-mark question..." )

How did physics go? physicsmaths and whoever else did OCR.
    Was OK for me, given that I didn't do any revision.

Poll
Do you have exam superstitions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.