How are you feeling right now? MKIII

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm, quite tired but not tired enough to fall asleep but I've already brushed my teeth etc. so cba for food now

Confused

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Salamandastron)
    Confused
    PM me if you wanna talk :hugs: x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    It looks great.

~

Also just wanted to apologise for the remark I made the other day, it was ..discourteous + uncalled for. I hope your exams are going well.
    Well I think we've called a truce I'm sorry for my behaviour too, hope we can have some pleasant conversations and I'd like to say your revision thread is certainly helpful and you are an extremely motivating person who honestly works so hard and deserves those grades. Puts me to shame really, but I'm more of a last minute crammer.

ReputationRep:
    I've got a song called Don't give up (on love)' in my head lol its such a good song!

Lets see what today brings - ringing up universities today lunch so lets hope its not disappointing

Hope everyone has a great day again, I apologise for closing VMs and PMs will hopefully open them soon

ReputationRep:
    I've done enough revision, I've not worked this hard all year to let my attitude let me down :eek4: - I feel weirdly calm rn tbh. This is surprising... :woo:

I feel like utter ****!
    Ocd has gona out of control and i cant do anything about it!!!
    Ugh!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    I feel like utter ****!
    Ocd has gona out of control and i cant do anything about it!!!
    Ugh!
    :console:

It'll be okay hun! :yep::hugs:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    i'll reply to your PM after my exam today!!!!! sooo sorry i've been super duper busy!!!

(Original post by CleverSquirrel)
    :console:

It'll be okay hun! :yep::hugs:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    i'll reply to your PM after my exam today!!!!! sooo sorry i've been super duper busy!!!
    I sure hope so! :hugs:
    Thanks!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    ok no worries. Its fine, i understand that! Let me know how the exam goes!!! Good Luck!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Does anybody ever play that game on Chrome when they have no WiFi?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by somemightsay888)
    Oh wow, I can see my emojis on my laptop but there is one blank box :emo: It was the nerd emoji :emo: Stupid TSR smh.

Oh you did? I'll go have a quick stalk :innocent: Btw u luk gr8 in ur avatar i luv ur tanned brown bag!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I wanted it to mean "feeling cool" but I guess not

------------------

Anyway, am feeling :yay:
    Go ahead. :mwuaha:

Aww tyty :fan: It really brings out the colour of my eyes, don't you think?

Yeah, even if I saw the emoji, I still wouldn't have guessed that. :rofl:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I'd assume you were blown away by my radiance.

ReputationRep:
    A little freaked out.

As soon as I came home my whole family was in, I took a little nap now everyone is gone lol

(Original post by ||TheUnknown||)
    Does anybody ever play that game on Chrome when they have no WiFi?
    The dinosaur one :teeth:

---------
    Tirrred :closedeyes:

ReputationRep:
    Happy with the paper - sad that politics is over. :erm: Kind of bittersweet, I was always so stressed about it, but I absolutely loved it. I think I panicked a bit in the other paper and it might have ruined my chances of meeting my offer. But ultimately, I tried my best and it ended on a positive note so I'll just move on and focus on my literature revision for tomorrow. :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pokémontrainer)
    Happy with the paper - sad that politics is over. :erm: Kind of bittersweet, I was always so stressed about it, but I absolutely loved it. I think I panicked a bit in the other paper and it might have ruined my chances of meeting my offer. But ultimately, I tried my best and it ended on a positive note so I'll just move on and focus on my literature revision for tomorrow. :woo:
    Good effort. :rave: and good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    Good effort. :rave: and good luck!
    Thank you, Sean. :awesome: I feel quite optimistic for literature too. :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pokémontrainer)
    Thank you, Sean. :awesome: I feel quite optimistic for literature too. :woo:
    Seeeee. It's all going to be okay. :yep: (also, sort out your maintenance loan!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    Seeeee. It's all going to be okay. :yep: (also, sort out your maintenance loan!)
    Lmao, thanks for reminding me (I probably wouldn't have bothered doing it) :lol: - will sort it all out tomorrow if I feel like I have a future.

ReputationRep:
    Feeling 🍕🍔🍟

ReputationRep:
    I'm basically at my wit's end. So close to the finish line but I've a feeling my penultimate exam is going to **** my **** up.

Just a little further to go...

Today on TSR
Poll
Does your body insecurities make you avoid PE or exercise?
Useful resources
Study resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.