Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Heya guys! So ive been offered ABB at birmingham to do economics, but pretty sure i'll get ABC. Do you think they wud let me in any way? Economics, English Language and maths. ? xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by princessred)
    Heya guys! So ive been offered ABB at birmingham to do economics, but pretty sure i'll get ABC. Do you think they wud let me in any way? Economics, English Language and maths. ? xxx
    hey, what sort of extra curriculars did you do? did you do any work experience to get in?
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by f_bragoli)
    I'm excited for fresherssssss!!! I want to buy my ticket nowwww!!!
    We have the same firm and insurance! Are you doing Italian and Spanish, or just one of them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by c0nfus3d)
    hey, what sort of extra curriculars did you do? did you do any work experience to get in?
    thanks

Not really. I did work experience at asda clothes headquarters? I work as a lifeguard for the last year and a half, so i wrote about the business of that in my personal statement. Which i think overall was quite strong. But i got an E in Spanish at AS which i dropped so they may judge me on that? Please write back x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by princessred)
    They still could. It just depends how many people get in on the day.

ReputationRep:
    anyone in Msc. Construction management??

ReputationRep:
    anyone else get an email?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Closer*)
    anyone else get an email?
    yeah i got an email a couple of days ago with "admissions advice" is this the same email you got?

ReputationRep:
    i need ABB for geography in september! not long til results day now...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hb9)
    yeah i got an email a couple of days ago with "admissions advice" is this the same email you got?
    yerh i got dead excited! and then thought ah what if i need to use the second part of their advice of begging for my place lol

ReputationRep:
    yerh i got dead excited! and then thought ah what if i need to use the second part of their advice of begging for my place lol
    haha what course are you doing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hb9)
    haha what course are you doing?
    Economics you?

ReputationRep:
    I got that email lol.

ReputationRep:
    Economics you?
    Geography.. Excited? haha

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing joint honours Spanish and French, and my offer is ABB, i think i will get BBB, does anyone think i will still get in?

xx

ReputationRep:
    Keep your fingers crossed. I need ABB for firm and BBB for insurance... I think I'll get BBD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pink_cait)
    Keep your fingers crossed. I need ABB for firm and BBB for insurance... I think I'll get BBD
    Phoning at 0900 like me then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blondie2008)
    I'm doing joint honours Spanish and French, and my offer is ABB, i think i will get BBB, does anyone think i will still get in?

xx
    :five: I'm doing French & Russian no idea if they'll be lenient or not. 'Modern Languages' was in Extra if I remember rightly soo maybe? I don't know. good luck though! & good luck to everyone else! hopefully see you all in September :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hb9)
    Geography.. Excited? haha
    Trying not to get excited till i know its actually happening! though i did break my rule and buy some uni things a few days ago.. so scared i may have jinxed it! lol you?

ReputationRep:
    Trying not to get excited till i know its actually happening! though i did break my rule and buy some uni things a few days ago.. so scared i may have jinxed it! lol you?
    haha yeah. i've already bought some stuff too but i decided it was ok because obviously i'll need that stuff wherever i end up. i'm kind of excited but just really hope i got in and i wish today would hurry up!!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 7, 2009
Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.