The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

yo-less
real smooth....just pick one and write!or else i shall come and haunt u and kill u slowly - sorry,i've been thinking abt The Grudge.muhaha..those eyes will haunt u at night.*makes those scary clicking sounds...ok wait a minute.have u seen the grudge?otherwise my attempt to spook u is in vain.

Yeah, that would work, if it wasn't for the fact I didn't have a plot . . .I could do a songfic, but that would make him OOC, seeing as I don't really know any songs that fit him . . .I mean, we can already rule out Linkin Park--come on, depressed Artemis? That's just wrong.
Reply 581
yo-less
heck,i don't mind ur erm..."shameless promotion" of ur stories cos i luuuuuuv them.havent read ash'ethear yet but i'm gonna,have already saved it on favourites.i luved ur new yr resolution one...hah,arty playing hopskotch with butler,roger the gay dude,juliets soft toys and hair brush...honestly the funiest fanfic i've ever read!! i swear.

Wow, thanks! Ah...hopskotch. ::reminisces:: I haven't read that for a while, wah! I forgot about my own fic! Ash'ethear sucks, though, in my opinion. I have to improve on it a bit when I get the time and inspiration.

*bows, blushingly* Why thank you! But I'm not that good. Anyway, as for the Artemis Fowl story . . . . .a little help with a plot, please?

Okies, I haven't read any of ur fics (gonna get to it...) and I haven't been paying attention to what's been said, so I dunno your writing style.

Plot bunny #1: A story centering around a past experience/journey of an AF character, example: Juliet or Butler's training, Juliet's wrestling obsession, Foaly's rise in the LEP, Root's past involving Cudgeon, etc.

Plot bunny #2: A romance (canon) of Angeline and Artemis I. It can also be of the past, or take place after he's been captured.

Plot bunny #3: An angst involving Arty's relationship with his father, his crime schemes, and his conscience. Maybe he can reflect on the wrong things he's done. Eventually he can commit a crime that he has to pay for, maybe hurting someone close to him.

Plot bunny #4: A typical adventure story in which Artemis (post-TEC) has become a villian again, and is evil. He could discover the fairies and try to use their discovered technology against them. An idea is that he uses their tech to benefit him (selling them, whatever) for years, keeping it hidden from the fairies, before he strikes in whatever way you decide.

Plot bunny #5: A humor fic involving Artemis' school life. This could include teen hormones, the usual stupid high school peers, dances, other social stuff. For a nice quirk, you could have his parents send him to a co-ed school. Juliet could come to the school to pose as a student teacher for Arty's protection.

You could always do a one-shot or a PWP if you want. Anyone can use these suggestions, btw, unless they suck.
Reply 582
Schizy
Wow, thanks! Ah...hopskotch. ::reminisces:: I haven't read that for a while, wah! I forgot about my own fic! Ash'ethear sucks, though, in my opinion. I have to improve on it a bit when I get the time and inspiration.

Okies, I haven't read any of ur fics (gonna get to it...) and I haven't been paying attention to what's been said, so I dunno your writing style.

Plot bunny #1: A story centering around a past experience/journey of an AF character, example: Juliet or Butler's training, Juliet's wrestling obsession, Foaly's rise in the LEP, Root's past involving Cudgeon, etc.

Plot bunny #2: A romance (canon) of Angeline and Artemis I. It can also be of the past, or take place after he's been captured.

Plot bunny #3: An angst involving Arty's relationship with his father, his crime schemes, and his conscience. Maybe he can reflect on the wrong things he's done. Eventually he can commit a crime that he has to pay for, maybe hurting someone close to him.

Plot bunny #4: A typical adventure story in which Artemis (post-TEC) has become a villian again, and is evil. He could discover the fairies and try to use their discovered technology against them. An idea is that he uses their tech to benefit him (selling them, whatever) for years, keeping it hidden from the fairies, before he strikes in whatever way you decide.

Plot bunny #5: A humor fic involving Artemis' school life. This could include teen hormones, the usual stupid high school peers, dances, other social stuff. For a nice quirk, you could have his parents send him to a co-ed school. Juliet could come to the school to pose as a student teacher for Arty's protection.

You could always do a one-shot or a PWP if you want. Anyone can use these suggestions, btw, unless they suck.

wow,schizy,u certainly are imaginative.i like the 5th one,arty's skool life.it must be so strange for him to have to interact with ppl his age.i wish eoin colfer would write abit abt arty's skool life in the 4th book.
i might write a fanfic myself...not now though.too busy tryna make a christmas carol to the tune of eminem's song.have got sum ideas,for example instead of the original thing it would be;Just lose it ho-ho-ho-ho-ho.
am currently tryna figure out what to put in place of "touch my body".any ideas?
Schizy

I agree with yo-less. They're all wonderful! But, because I'm so lazy, I'll choose my favorite, #5. I think that will be the easiest (and the funniest) because with something like that, anything goes! Thing is, getting off my lazy rear-end and typing it . . . .

EDIT:(later today) How's this for a beginning?:

REMOVED :aetsch:

So as soon as I finish this chapter, it will be posted under my ff.net name, Ignotus-Veritas (of course) if anybody wants to know. And my blog will say more. So, how was it? I know I'll have to add more content later, but . . . .
Soooo . . . . .How bad was that? (I came up with that in two seconds, so I'm open for criticism.)
Reply 585
Ignotus~Veritas
Soooo . . . . .How bad was that? (I came up with that in two seconds, so I'm open for criticism.)

hey can u post a direct link to it?i dunno if its sumthing 2 do with the d'arviting computer but i cant access/find it.
hey i like good charlotte too.but i havent listened to their newest album.is it better than their previous?
yo-less
hey can u post a direct link to it?i dunno if its sumthing 2 do with the d'arviting computer but i cant access/find it.
hey i like good charlotte too.but i havent listened to their newest album.is it better than their previous?

Huh? What?

Anyway, were you talking to me about Good Charlotte? I haven't gotten their newest CD (The Chronicles of Life and Death) yet, but I'm getting one of the versions for Christmas.

So, really, how WAS my beginning?
Reply 587
Ignotus~Veritas
Huh? What?

Anyway, were you talking to me about Good Charlotte? I haven't gotten their newest CD (The Chronicles of Life and Death) yet, but I'm getting one of the versions for Christmas.

So, really, how WAS my beginning?

no u see i cldn't access ur blog earlier but i tried again 2day and i cld so forget it.
ur start is good,dr civost sounds like an intresting character.u shld try writing a couple of chapters brfore xmas day(subtle hint)
i'm in two minds on whether to buy the good charlotte album cos i don't usually like punk thaaat much so once u get it,tell me how it is and depending on ur upinion,i shall make my decision
the responsibility is all urs.only u can bring balance to my demeneted mind
may the force be with u.....
yo-less
no u see i cldn't access ur blog earlier but i tried again 2day and i cld so forget it.
ur start is good,dr civost sounds like an intresting character.u shld try writing a couple of chapters brfore xmas day(subtle hint)
i'm in two minds on whether to buy the good charlotte album cos i don't usually like punk thaaat much so once u get it,tell me how it is and depending on ur upinion,i shall make my decision
the responsibility is all urs.only u can bring balance to my demeneted mind
may the force be with u.....

Well, I don't have the album, but I'm subscribed to RealRhapsody, therefor I can listen to the album as much as I want. I don't usually listen to punk, either. (That's my brother's feild. I usually go for rock.) Anyway, I've listened to the whole thing about three times (mainly because my brother begged me to) and I think it's pretty good. Better than The Young and the Hopless, actually.

And as for Artemis Fowl, I came up with this brilliant theory last night. Only, when I woke up, I forgot what it was . . . .

For my fic, I really, REALLY need some help-or motovation at least. If anyone wants to co-author it with me, then they're more than welcome.
Reply 589
I'll do it! (co-author, I mean) I'd write more, cuz I had more to say, but I forgot it while my computer was loading....

Be warned! I'm incredibly lazy and take too long to write stuff. But I'm free usually to help! :tee: Cheers! (just thought the emoticon was cute...)
Reply 590
Schizy
I'll do it! (co-author, I mean) I'd write more, cuz I had more to say, but I forgot it while my computer was loading....

Be warned! I'm incredibly lazy and take too long to write stuff. But I'm free usually to help! :tee: Cheers! (just thought the emoticon was cute...)

hey,dont leave me out!!!!! i wanna write 2!!!!!*starts howling and retreats in2 a corner with a sulky expression :mad:
yo-less
hey,dont leave me out!!!!! i wanna write 2!!!!!*starts howling and retreats in2 a corner with a sulky expression :mad:

Schizy, yo-less, it is now an official group project! (And now to put Don't Jinx It! on hatius)

My to-do list (not in order):

Finish Perfect Imagination test (I'm applying to be an offical beta)
Beta ShortyFaillace's fic
Put Don't Jinx It! on hatius
Finish Alex Rider and HP one-shots
Post on TSR
Post on Kid's Lit
Check Email
Work on group Arty project (we really need a name for that)
Update blog
Update website
Go see ASoUE in theaters!

You two need to PM me so we can get the details sorted out.

EDIT: Hey! Look how many times I misspelled hiatus! :p:
Reply 592
Ignotus~Veritas
Schizy, yo-less, it is now an official group project! (And now to put Don't Jinx It! on hatius)

My to-do list (not in order):

Finish Perfect Imagination test (I'm applying to be an offical beta)
Beta ShortyFaillace's fic
Put Don't Jinx It! on hatius
Finish Alex Rider and HP one-shots
Post on TSR
Post on Kid's Lit
Check Email
Work on group Arty project (we really need a name for that)
Update blog
Update website
Go see ASoUE in theaters!

You two need to PM me so we can get the details sorted out.

EDIT: Hey! Look how many times I misspelled hiatus! :p:

go 2 see WHAT in theaters???
sorry for my ignorance,u must pardon me.afterall,i am just a mere sri lankan.ahh,the revalation of my geographical status..its a tiny island under india,which is a blend of indians and so on and so forth.if u've seen Bend It Like Beckham,u'll understand wut my neighbors are like.i'm nothing like that though,lol.
yo-less
go 2 see WHAT in theaters???
sorry for my ignorance,u must pardon me.afterall,i am just a mere sri lankan.ahh,the revalation of my geographical status..its a tiny island under india,which is a blend of indians and so on and so forth.if u've seen Bend It Like Beckham,u'll understand wut my neighbors are like.i'm nothing like that though,lol.

A Series of Unfortunate Events (The movie was great- but the books were still better!)
Reply 594
Yosh! I will help with the fic as much as I can! Just post whateva ideas u have, and I'll post mine, and I can beta stuff, too. Just gotta finish my term papers....

EDIT: I wanna go see ASoUE today if I gots time! :biggrin: ::runs off to mall for Christmas shopping:: W00tness!
Schizy
Yosh! I will help with the fic as much as I can! Just post whateva ideas u have, and I'll post mine, and I can beta stuff, too. Just gotta finish my term papers....

EDIT: I wanna go see ASoUE today if I gots time! :biggrin: ::runs off to mall for Christmas shopping:: W00tness!

Schizy- why have you blocked PM's?
Reply 596
PM? I never had a use for it before, lemme turn it on...::wanders off::
Reply 597
i havent finished xmas shopping either.damn my confused unorganized mind...
how is ASoUE???on a scale of 1 to 10.
schizy,have u turned ur PM on yet?
Schizy
PM? I never had a use for it before, lemme turn it on...::wanders off::

Well, PM me when you turn it back on!

yo-less
i havent finished xmas shopping either.damn my confused unorganized mind...
how is ASoUE???on a scale of 1 to 10.
schizy,have u turned ur PM on yet?

10! (But the books are still better-by far!)
Reply 599
Ignotus~Veritas
Well, PM me when you turn it back on!

10! (But the books are still better-by far!)

awsum..i shall gave 2 see it then.ermm.....are ignotus,schizy and myself the only arty fans?

Latest

Trending

Trending