Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Le Grove wanted Wenger sacked and replaced with Moyes

Has previously spoken about wanting Lee Cattermole in our midfield.

And this is a guy thousands of our fan consider an authority, absolute melt.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by little_tom)
    Yeah TSR is acting up. They ****ed Zurich's name up lmao.
    TSR acted up on me too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)

So did this guy. His name is booboo apparently.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)

The guy is basically the Arsenal's version of Adrain Durham. He's just a populist prick.

https://twitter.com/LolGrove

It just gets worse the more you go through this. Park been a wonderful signing is brilliant.

ReputationRep:
    We have some awful fans tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Lool cmon now, Le Grove isn't THAT bad!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I love Le Grove purely for the utter madness that appears in the comments section. It's glorious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peggles_*)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    He really is. There's a twitter account called lolgrove that retweets his most ludicrous suggestions over the years.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peggles_*)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    https://twitter.com/LolGrove

Go through just bits of that and sees if you don't change your mind.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Fan of Arsenal

Name your self a BVB player? :P
    Haha, well...his name sound awesome and he's up there in my top midfielders!

ReputationRep:
    Le Grove is just one of those generic, sneering pricks you see hanging about Dalston Junction sipping Peruvian beer and checking out everyone else's trainers. Needless to say, he works in new media and has an opinion on everything under the sun.

Arsenal always seem to attract these types

ReputationRep:
    Loooool Le Grove is too jokes. Some of his comments are hilarious ????

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen_acorns)
    Just about to sign on my new flat... When I do, Liverpool will be my nearest PL club.. Feels weird...

Just down the road from tranmere rovers though.. No idea what they are like.. Worth going to a few games maybe, as a neutral in their league

Apparently tranmere rovers have a midfielder called Max Power...
    doesn't beat having three Danny Roses in the top 4 English tiers.

Or, next season, three Scott Browns in the SPL. Yet they're saying the Scottish Championship will be more entertaining because of Rangers, Hearts, Hibs,...

ReputationRep:
    Marca saying we're signing Vela
    Mirror saying we're switching from Aurier to Uchida at Schalke

And apparently our kits are rather nice, ''Away yellow & blue with red text on front. Third blue diagonal stripes with white text on front with buttoned collar''

ReputationRep:
    Rumors are that PSG are moving for Griezmann. If PSG get Griezmann, we have to get Vela. Can't imagine us not making use of that buy-back clause for **** sake.

ReputationRep:
    why are we in for uchida

ReputationRep:
    Don't be surprised if we end up signing no-one and Jenkinson is thrown into the first team. He isn't even that bad when he gets a string of games together. Might have a surprising breakthrough season...

He might promote Martinez to number two as well, but I bloody hope not after the Reading debacle. He does not fill with me confidence whenever I see him play.

ReputationRep:
    Wenger is stubborn but he isn't foolish. Jenko has looked decent at times and is one for the future, but I'm almost certain Wenger will sign another right back. Aurier seems very likely. Only downside is since he's young, Jenko would have to try challenge and fight for that right back position if he does join.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DDan123)
    Wenger is stubborn but he isn't foolish. Jenko has looked decent at times and is one for the future, but I'm almost certain Wenger will sign another right back. Aurier seems very likely. Only downside is since he's young, Jenko would have to try challenge and fight for that right back position if he does join.
    If Jenkinson is one for the future than it makes more sense to sign Uchida who's more experienced than Aurier (Aurier is even younger than Jenkinson). The Aurier rumors have died down a bit also, doesn't seem like an approach has been made by the club. Jenkinson will be a good player for us and just needs to work on his decision making, but that comes with experience. He wouldn't run away to City for an extra 30 grand a week either. All I'm saying is that it wouldn't be surprising if he's promoted to a starter, just like Gibbs was when Clichy left.

ReputationRep:
    "As far as I am concerned, you will have to drag me out of this club before I leave."

Honestly love the guy

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: July 9, 2014
Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.