The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

My personal one (which I have to post, since I need a url to upload a sig)

Spoiler

:lol:
Goodbye Incredible/Yalda, your posts will be missed. :smile:
Original post by Zamestaneh
My personal one (which I have to post, since I need a url to upload a sig)

Spoiler

:lol:

Cool but don't forget to link it here (when you upload your chosen banner to your sig):
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/group.php?groupid=29
(edited 9 years ago)
Loving the camel :lol:
Original post by Tpos
Lol are you joking? If not then I think it's better with the space otherwise it will all look too crowded as Zam already felt.

:nope:

Original post by HAnwar
Yalda said she's not coming back until 21st March.
She's got a lot of revision/work to do.

Posted from TSR Mobile

May Allah ta'ala ease her study for her

Original post by Zamestaneh
10 Finalised versions (for individuality) - 10th is the default :lol:

lol, perhaps this isn't as funny as it would be in context, like in whatsapp
Original post by Ankabout
Cool but don't forget to link it here (when you upload your chosen banner to your sig):
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/group.php?groupid=29

what about a link for this thread? (the 'tsr Islamic society' in the banner bit could be linked to this thread)
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by kyoti
what about a link for this thread?

I don't know. With the link I provided ppl can join directly (as in the button to JOIN is there). :smile: Let's ask Ash.

ash92:)
x
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by 5n(12-2n)
Lool Noo

I'm a old member from 2012

what was your old username bro?
(edited 9 years ago)
I already miss her posts, she is a really nice member tbh. Hope she is doing good. Same i got a lot of revision to do but TSR is fun lol

Yeah she is.
I know it's so distracting on here lol.

Original post by ash92:)
:nope:

May Allah ta'ala ease her study for her

Ameen.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by IdeasForLife
Lol. Reminds me of Pakistani independence day. We're in a war in the north west, fighting separatists in the south west, kashmir lost to India in the north east(where our brothere and sisters are oppressed), economy is rubbish, the average person struggles to get gas for cooking and also electricity, our economic powerhouse city is run by several mafia groups but yhhh let's celebrate the failed country from which we come from. I'm sure waving a couple of flags will solve all of this :woohoo:

Nothing wrong with celebrating 14th August imo.
I don't know. With the link I provided ppl can join directly (as in the button to JOIN is there). :smile: Let's ask Ash.

yes a link to join but we also need a link to this thread right? so how about tsr islamic society part linked to this thread too?
Original post by kyoti
yes a link to join but we also need a link to this thread right? so how about tsr islamic society part linked to this thread too?

Ok and do you know how to do that with an image on TSR (as in link a certain part of image to certain url)? :smile:

Hmmm, I was thinking that at first. But now it seems that a 'click to join' is perhaps more appropriate.

#sigupdated
Ok and do you know how to do that with an image on TSR (as in link a certain part of image to certain link)? :smile:

does hyperlink not work?

^ finalised now anyway...
Original post by kyoti
does hyperlink not work?

On TSR, you can have the WHOLE image linked to a url but not link just 'TSR Islamic Society' part of image to a url AFAIK.

Spoiler

(edited 9 years ago)
On TSR, you can have the WHOLE image linked to a url but not just 'TSR Islamic Society' part of image to a url AFAIK.

Spoiler

ah ok i understand. cool.
Original post by kyoti
ah ok i understand. cool.

I notice that you're not an official I-Soc member. No time like the present to join. :colone:
I notice that you're not an official I-Soc member. No time like the present to join. :colone:

done :colone: thanks
Original post by kyoti
what was your old username bro?

Lol I'm not gonna tell you :aetsch:
Lol I'm not gonna tell you :aetsch:

:unimpressed:

Latest

Trending

Trending