Girls Vs Boys (Part 26)

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Ohh wow, that sounds awesome! Ahh that's unfortunate, but hopefully he'll see how passionate and dedicated you are! Ooh wow, self teaching...tricky stuff (tricky in proper classes tbh and you do it yourself :gasp: great job, Forest! :yy:)

Fair enough, most of my friends were pretty good by that age Not much you say? :lolwut: That's a lot to me :rofl: Not much to me would be a few lengths XD I can only imagine with the stuff you do! Ohh wow :shock:

Daaaaaaaaaaaaang :eek: I congratulate you on that

Haha, I'm normally just so happy with myself for jumping and landing properly XD so I can't imagine how proud you must have been of yourself!

Haha wow! I listen to all sorts really. I do like Eminem, Maroon 5 and Lawson too :yep: Fair enough, and I still haven't seen that haha nothing wrong with liking romatics Ooooh :ahee: I guess they are quite mathematical sometimes

Thanks I used to be goal shooter (because young Matrix was great at shooting ) but once she got to secondary school she wasn't so good for some reason :/ :rofl: and she kind of stopped playing that position and moved onto wing attack, which she enjoys a lot more :yep: There's a more active role than just waiting for the ball come down to my end of the court

Haha I doubt he will, hes a very conservative and traditional chinese dad. Its against his blood, but thx anyway. Self teaching is actually good for progress, you can train when you have time and train as hard as you like :lol: and thank you,Ill keep it up

Yeah but I bet youre better than me at something else like academics (thats my weak point nowadays :rofl:) or making friends and stuff

I was very proud indeed

So what other music do you listen to then? I also have some jason walker for the sad days, wayyy to manu chainsmokers remixes, bebe rexha, tracks from swaggy tracks and proximity and david guetta ofc, and this guy called coleman hell, hes rly good! :music: I reckon Ill have 1000 songs on my playlist before Christmas, I know a guy who has 3000 songs :shock:

Wing attack sounds very violent, do you like charge down the side and smash through the defence? Active roles are always better too! Young forest was also good at shooting. no literally! I went to a gun range and shot with a semi auto and got pretty good scores ofc I also went to lazer tags (rly big in the aus for some reason?) and paintballing. what else did young matrix do? watch the matrix? :rofl:

had a good day too? :hat2:

+2

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForestShadow)
    Haha I doubt he will, hes a very conservative and traditional chinese dad. Its against his blood, but thx anyway. Self teaching is actually good for progress, you can train when you have time and train as hard as you like :lol: and thank you,Ill keep it up

Yeah but I bet youre better than me at something else like academics (thats my weak point nowadays :rofl:) or making friends and stuff

I was very proud indeed

So what other music do you listen to then? I also have some jason walker for the sad days, wayyy to manu chainsmokers remixes, bebe rexha, tracks from swaggy tracks and proximity and david guetta ofc, and this guy called coleman hell, hes rly good! :music: I reckon Ill have 1000 songs on my playlist before Christmas, I know a guy who has 3000 songs :shock:

Wing attack sounds very violent, do you like charge down the side and smash through the defence? Active roles are always better too! Young forest was also good at shooting. no literally! I went to a gun range and shot with a semi auto and got pretty good scores ofc I also went to lazer tags (rly big in the aus for some reason?) and paintballing. what else did young matrix do? watch the matrix? :rofl:

had a good day too? :hat2:

+2
    Ohh I see, and no worries! Haha awesome, and glad to hear it!

Hmm idk :rofl: no making friends is another weak point

:yy:

Urmmm it changes depending on how I feel. I do love a lot of the 'older' stuff and hits like Queen, some Prince, Echo and the Bunnymen...classical music (Andrea Bocelli :ahee:) and instrumentals like a lot of movie soundtracks (Time from inception may be my favourite)...the script, Imagine Dragons...Disney songs...there's a real mix :flute: Oooh cool and that's a lot! :gasp: What!? 3000? :shock: Does he actually like all of them? :rofl:

I try :ninja: It's not really that violent tbh - I'm not a violent person anyways :innocent: (really I'm not though ) Yup! Oooh cool! Oh wow :eek: That's a pretty useful skill to have I guess Nice! :top:
    :lol: Idk why that was funny Young Matrix didn't have a very interesting childhood - Matrix doesn't really have an interesting life now tbh :rofl: Urmmm...she tried to learn how to play the keyboard :lol:

I did thanks - in a good mood atm :ahee:
    Did you have a good day?

ReputationRep:
    Ohh I see, and no worries! Haha awesome, and glad to hear it!

Hmm idk :rofl: no making friends is another weak point

:yy:

Urmmm it changes depending on how I feel. I do love a lot of the 'older' stuff and hits like Queen, some Prince, Echo and the Bunnymen...classical music (Andrea Bocelli :ahee:) and instrumentals like a lot of movie soundtracks (Time from inception may be my favourite)...the script, Imagine Dragons...Disney songs...there's a real mix :flute: Oooh cool and that's a lot! :gasp: What!? 3000? :shock: Does he actually like all of them? :rofl:

I try :ninja: It's not really that violent tbh - I'm not a violent person anyways :innocent: (really I'm not though ) Yup! Oooh cool! Oh wow :eek: That's a pretty useful skill to have I guess Nice! :top:
    :lol: Idk why that was funny Young Matrix didn't have a very interesting childhood - Matrix doesn't really have an interesting life now tbh :rofl: Urmmm...she tried to learn how to play the keyboard :lol:

I did thanks - in a good mood atm :ahee:
    Did you have a good day?

Nah those friends are missing out then if theyre not friends with you

Yeah my playlist is pretty varied too, I will admit Im not a massive fan of the old songs, I like a strong beat (not bass) and I love edm/rap more. Inception tho gave me my first eargasm. :lol: I hadnt even seen inception when I hear the tune so needless to say when it happened with the screen play...!

Imagine dragons is amazing and Ive seen a fair few disney songs. Hakuna matata was the best and 3k is a lot but idk, maybe he rly doesnt want to be bored?

Wait so youre slightly violent at times? whats thisyou seem to be hinting at? :holmes: Im curious now! keyboard is great, have your learnt and scales or pieces?

Ah good moods are the best, Im in an ok mood I guess

Today I found out that the big bio test I had coming up was going to be split into 2 tests, so basically another test after as well. Problem is all the stuff I revised so far goes intothe 2nd test so Im lowkey panicking about the first one now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForestShadow)
    Nah those friends are missing out then if theyre not friends with you

Yeah my playlist is pretty varied too, I will admit Im not a massive fan of the old songs, I like a strong beat (not bass) and I love edm/rap more. Inception tho gave me my first eargasm. :lol: I hadnt even seen inception when I hear the tune so needless to say when it happened with the screen play...!

Imagine dragons is amazing and Ive seen a fair few disney songs. Hakuna matata was the best and 3k is a lot but idk, maybe he rly doesnt want to be bored?

Wait so youre slightly violent at times? whats thisyou seem to be hinting at? :holmes: Im curious now! keyboard is great, have your learnt and scales or pieces?

Ah good moods are the best, Im in an ok mood I guess

Today I found out that the big bio test I had coming up was going to be split into 2 tests, so basically another test after as well. Problem is all the stuff I revised so far goes intothe 2nd test so Im lowkey panicking about the first one now
    Don't forget the "+2"

Aww! :hugs:

Cool, and fair enough :yep:
    :rofl: Ohh wow, I see...

:five: It sure is a great song! :ahee: Lion King is amazing Hmm, true and fair enough if it works for him

No I was just joking XD I've done scales and pieces...if you're asking which I prefer then pieces all the way

Indeed! Aw, fair enough

Ohh I see. Hopefully, you'll be quite confident on the first topic by the time you have the test. Keep up the great work Forest :top:

ReputationRep:

Hey, just to mention that someone needs to keep track of the count :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spotify95)

Hey, just to mention that someone needs to keep track of the count :yep:

What about post #5967?
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

What about post #5967?
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Did I miss anything?

ReputationRep:
    Did I miss anything?

Do we just ignore that one?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hello, spotify95! :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Do we just ignore that one?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Wasn't that the one whereby they posted the same number as what the count was, and they didn't show a gender either?

See if they post again. If they post again, and we can find their gender, we'll either +2 or -2 from the count to compensate

ReputationRep:
    110 Matrix123
    tag a different girl for each post u make

ReputationRep:
    Wasn't that the one whereby they posted the same number as what the count was, and they didn't show a gender either?

See if they post again. If they post again, and we can find their gender, we'll either +2 or -2 from the count to compensate

Yes, that's right :yep:

Right, fair enough. I'll go back and edit my posts according to this current count then
    And I'll look out for that, just in case
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    110 Matrix123
    :ahee:

Bluebutterfly310
    Care to join in?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Just reduce the count by 2 each time you post. So if you post directly after my post, you will say "106"

Note: You can do consecutive posts but only the first number you post will count
    ^I don't think that made any sense tbh :rofl: so please see OP for a better understanding

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    110 Matrix123
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=4335684

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PerplexingGeode)
    Hello, spotify95! :hugs:

Hiya

ReputationRep:
    Hiya

How are you on this fine, yet chilly night? :snow:

I opted not to post on this thread until I knew that the current number had been established.

:moon:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by timidcornea)
    (Original post by PerplexingGeode)

:hello:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 2, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.