Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nigel Farage MEP)
    The largest papers in Britain are out in full force encouraging readers to take back control by voting to leave, I am tense waiting for the final poll results tomorrow, but these front pages are spectacularly patriotic.

Ironic, referring to a German.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adam9317)
    Tomorrow is an important day- we must choose wisely.

We need to take back control of our country, get freedom from the European bureaucrats, we need to protect our island.

Winston Churchill said 'We must defend our island whatever the cost may be' Ladies and gentlemen, this cost is barely a cost, but it is leaving the European union.

Europe has had a history of 'dictators' Franco, Hitler etc- Europe has never been very far away from a dictatorship- we can see very clearly one developing, and one that we have the choice tomorrow to leave- we must do so.

Make June 23rd Independence day. For now and for the future- Vote to leave the European Union!
    I look forward to the poverty that Leave will bring to Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adam9317)
    Tomorrow is an important day- we must choose wisely.

We need to take back control of our country, get freedom from the European bureaucrats, we need to protect our island.

Winston Churchill said 'We must defend our island whatever the cost may be' Ladies and gentlemen, this cost is barely a cost, but it is leaving the European union.

Europe has had a history of 'dictators' Franco, Hitler etc- Europe has never been very far away from a dictatorship- we can see very clearly one developing, and one that we have the choice tomorrow to leave- we must do so.

Make June 23rd Independence day. For now and for the future- Vote to leave the European Union!
    To poverty!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Camp Leave, everyone.
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by TheDefiniteArticle)

Camp Leave, everyone.
    I don't think you need to look much further than this House to find Camp Remain's answer to that.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I must say, one thing I felt obliged to do tonight, and I probably will do before I visit my grandmother's yo take her to the polling station was yo visit the war memorial in the village to remember those who died for what we believe in. Seven couples, whether it be brothers or father and son, in the first world war, and one 8n the second, from my village and one of the neighbouring ones. Spending the best part of half an hour thinking of them and proverbially saluting them, despite the rain and lack of coat.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    http://www.beergonzo.co.uk/buy/beer/...ke-stout-p1482

This is an unbelievably excellent beer. Well worth the money. Orgasmically good tbh.
    • Community Assistant
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Wiki Support Team
    Political Ambassador
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Jammy Duel)
    I must say, one thing I felt obliged to do tonight, and I probably will do before I visit my grandmother's yo take her to the polling station was yo visit the war memorial in the village to remember those who died for what we believe in. Seven couples, whether it be brothers or father and son, in the first world war, and one 8n the second, from my village and one of the neighbouring ones. Spending the best part of half an hour thinking of them and proverbially saluting them, despite the rain and lack of coat.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Managed to persuade two of my relatives who were don't knows to vote Leave and I think that it's a very fitting thing for you to do.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by toronto353)
    Managed to persuade two of my relatives who were don't knows to vote Leave and I think that it's a very fitting thing for you to do.
    When I get up at about midday I shall ring my grandmother to saga I may be a bit late, given I'm taking her to the polling station, as I will visit the war memorial again in a sober state before walking over to cast my vote. I personally hope that I will not need to hold onto this T-shirt to use again in 30 hear but I suspect I shall.

Regardless, remember what all those millions of men died for and may they resquiesce in pace.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    Today is the day. Those of you who are sensible, come back to some bubbly. Those who voted to remain, find a new bar.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by mobbsy91)
    Today is the day. Those of you who are sensible, come back to some bubbly. Those who voted to remain leave, find a new bar.
    I too agree ( now I've fixed it anyway )!
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Independence Day 2016.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by EricAteYou)
    I too agree ( now I've fixed it anyway )!
    Lol!

(Original post by Quamquam123)
    Independence Day 2016.
    That, or:

"Coulda Been Independence Day" - either way, a way to get royally smashed.

ReputationRep:
    I have voted. To Remain.

ReputationRep:
    Voting to leave after work, can't wait....
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by Quamquam123)
    Independence Day 2016.
    Leave supporters be like:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jammy Duel)
    When I get up at about midday I shall ring my grandmother to saga I may be a bit late, given I'm taking her to the polling station, as I will visit the war memorial again in a sober state before walking over to cast my vote. I personally hope that I will not need to hold onto this T-shirt to use again in 30 hear but I suspect I shall.

Regardless, remember what all those millions of men died for and may they resquiesce in pace.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Never thought you were someone for sentiment or emotion.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    Today is the day. Those of you who are sensible, come back to some bubbly. Those who voted to remain, find a new bar.
    But being sensible and voting to remain are mutually inclusive.
    • Community Assistant
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Wiki Support Team
    Political Ambassador
    PS Reviewer
    Will be joining you this evening for some bubbly then - can't wait to vote Leave this evening.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by toronto353)
    Will be joining you this evening for some bubbly then - can't wait to vote Leave this evening.
    Excellent! I have a feeling I will be starting some time this afternoon after I have visited my brother with his school 'Living Museum' think (whatever that is!)

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 15, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.