The Insomniacs Society Watch

Zayne
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:sadnod:

It's weird, I don't even think about all-nighters any more! I only did two or three last year
Ribbons
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by SuperDaz)
Its two more weeks to christmas silly

Although I imagine you are talking about your christmas break from uni :p: How are you my dear Ribbons?
Hehe, you imagine right :p:
I'm alright thanks, starting an assignment now that has to be done by Monday :eek:, but at least it's a short one and I know what I'm doing for it. A 6000 word project to write over Christmas though, blah blah

How are you? :hubba:
small&mighty
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I just need to get perfume for my mum, probably a DVD for my sister seeing as she kind of saw the present I was getting her (I asked her take it back to the shop and replace it because it had broke, in hindsight that was a bad idea). I also need to get one for a friend because I think the present I've already got her is terrible :o: For a normal person that should only take half an hour but it will need at least a few trips into town for me to get it finished

Oh, I just remembered my brother too. Do I need to get someone a present if they are out of the country?

Whats your assignment on? I think you deserve your time off, it sounds like you've had an action packed first term of uni. I think I just gave up on learning in my first term after a few weeks :p:
I actually bought presents for people today. Might get it done by Christmas haha. My assignment is on a classroom scenario, I have to analyse it and suggest how it can be made better etc. Still haven't started it yet. And even though I'm finished at Uni, I'm gonna be at work
red_Rose
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:yawn:
SuperDaz
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Ribbons)
Hehe, you imagine right :p:
I'm alright thanks, starting an assignment now that has to be done by Monday :eek:, but at least it's a short one and I know what I'm doing for it. A 6000 word project to write over Christmas though, blah blah

How are you? :hubba:
Hope you've got the assignment done, and another 6000 words, I'm sure you can knock that out pretty quickly :p:

It sounds like there is too much paperwork in being a trainee doctor. Cant we just give you a knife and let you get on with it? Have you cut anyone open recently? :flutter:

I'm good thanks, I'm not really getting into the christmas spirit though :ninja: I just want warm weather again :hmpf:

(Original post by red_Rose)
:yawn:
:bitesgemma:
red_Rose
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:bitesgemma:
*chews daz's ear*
SuperDaz
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
*chews daz's ear*
:flutter:

I normally have to pay for these kind of things :p:

How are you gemma, I havent spoke to you for ages?! :woo:
red_Rose
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:flutter:

I normally have to pay for these kind of things :p:

How are you gemma, I havent spoke to you for ages?! :woo:
:p: Im super tired today but other than that im good having finished most of my uni projects now with only report writing over xmas.
Im just waiting for topgear to start, how are you :teeth:
SuperDaz
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:p: Im super tired today but other than that im good having finished most of my uni projects now with only report writing over xmas.
Im just waiting for topgear to start, how are you :teeth:
I'm glad you have finished most of your work, I'm not sure about "only" report writing though, any work is rubbish over christmas Have you broke up from uni yet?

I'm good thank you my dear. I went to the pub this afternoon and am a little drunk I was expecting Top Gear to start at 8 so I came home early, has it always been on at 9? :confused: :o: I dont want to work tomorrow! Its not fair

So what have you got me for christmas? :hubba:
red_Rose
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Top gear is usually at 9 its been moved.
Yeah it totally sucks having work over xmas but i dont think i really have a choice
I think the question should be what did you get me for xmas
SuperDaz
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Top gear is usually at 9 its been moved.
Yeah it totally sucks having work over xmas but i dont think i really have a choice
I think the question should be what did you get me for xmas
What didn't I get you? You have a pile of presents waiting for you in Leicester whenever you decide to visit my dear :p:

I dont know why I watch topgear really, I'm not really a petrol head. I think I'm just waiting for the episode where Jeremy drives off a cliff or something
small&mighty
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Who wants to do my work for me?
SuperDaz
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by small&mighty)
Who wants to do my work for me?
Stop being so lazy :p:

Is this still the classroom scenario? I would have no idea where to start :woo:
small&mighty
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Stop being so lazy :p:

Is this still the classroom scenario? I would have no idea where to start :woo:
I'm ill I'm allowed to be lazy

Yeah it is, I know what to do, but I just don't know where to start.
red_Rose
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
What didn't I get you? You have a pile of presents waiting for you in Leicester whenever you decide to visit my dear :p:

I dont know why I watch topgear really, I'm not really a petrol head. I think I'm just waiting for the episode where Jeremy drives off a cliff or something
I like top gear and im not a massive petrol head either. I may have to come if there are pressies involved
SuperDaz
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'm ill I'm allowed to be lazy

Yeah it is, I know what to do, but I just don't know where to start.
I didn't know you were ill. Whats wrong your royal smallness? :console:

I like top gear and im not a massive petrol head either. I may have to come if there are pressies involved
You have a car! and know how to put petrol in! Thats more than I can do :p:

Ok, I'll see you then :hubba:

We should so have a drinking contest, so I could beat you
small&mighty
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
[QUOTE=SuperDaz]I didn't know you were ill. Whats wrong your royal smallness? :console:[QUOTE]

I've had a really annoying cough and bad throat now for 8 weeks or so, nothing has shifted it (and I don't like doctors), but I woke up yesterday with my throat even worse, a cold, and then by the end of work (someone rang in sick so I stayed later) a temperature and headache which hasn't gone away

I think I'm gonna stay in bed tomorrow and do my work rather than go out in the cold to Uni, I really don't want to get any worse.

When do you finish work for Christmas?
SuperDaz
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I didn't know you were ill. Whats wrong your royal smallness? :console:
I've had a really annoying cough and bad throat now for 8 weeks or so, nothing has shifted it (and I don't like doctors), but I woke up yesterday with my throat even worse, a cold, and then by the end of work (someone rang in sick so I stayed later) a temperature and headache which hasn't gone away

I think I'm gonna stay in bed tomorrow and do my work rather than go out in the cold to Uni, I really don't want to get any worse.

When do you finish work for Christmas?
I dont finish until the 23rd, ugh, thats too far away

Aw you poor thing. You should try and get a few days of rest :hugs: I dont know why you went into work, I'm sure there are plenty of stupid christmas temps who can cover for you

If you dont like the doctors, have you thought about nipping to the chemist? They might be able to give you something to make you feel better.
red_Rose
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:yawn: I think its bed time.
SuperDaz
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:yawn: I think its bed time.
I'm tired too and want to go to bed, but am trying to avoid my phone which is in my room :o:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (380)
37.33%
No - but I will (78)
7.66%
No - I don't want to (71)
6.97%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (489)
48.04%

Watched Threads