Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

NFL talk? Questions about American football? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R-KAM)
    If you can ever afford to spend £70 on a throw about ball, congratulations on your successful career :laugh:

Me? Never :gah:

Afraid I don’t… Will steal someone else’s review as well probably…
    Ahahaha i was on holiday and i thought it would be cool to have.

Yes you sneaky person :ninja:

Mmm maybe shock doctor DNA.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malevolent)
    Ahahaha i was on holiday and i thought it would be cool to have.

Yes you sneaky person :ninja:

Mmm maybe shock doctor DNA.
    Cheaper than art I guess :laugh:

Do you have one with a tether atm yeah? Guess it's rather necessary. I like my teeth and tongue in my mouth :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R-KAM)
    Cheaper than art I guess :laugh:

Do you have one with a tether atm yeah? Guess it's rather necessary. I like my teeth and tongue in my mouth :laugh:
    Yup haha

Yeah i do i have the Nike Intake one but the bit where i put the tether in broke so it doesn't stay in properly anymore. You need a mouthguard i think you can get penalties for not wearing them. I know you can in Lacrosse.

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah man it's the same with soccer balls replica ones cost like 15 but the in game soccer balls are unbelievably pricey. I throw it to my brother in the house like where theres carpet so it won't get scuffed or dented but I will never throw it where there's mud. Until I can afford another game ball it's a no throw :laugh:

Grrr sneaky.... Il decide later on which to buy. Also need a new mouth guard any one know of a comfortable one with a tether.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh man you said soccer :dry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zubby77)
    Oh man you said soccer :dry:
    Sorrrry

ReputationRep:
    Sorrrry
    I didn't want to say anything about that, but yeah, DON'T

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R-KAM)
    I didn't want to say anything about that, but yeah, DON'T
    But then it gets confusing with football and American football and Aussie football

ReputationRep:
    I propose that henceforth whenever someone wants to say American football they shall instead call it hand egg:ninja:

How much did you guys play before you started with your clubs? I'd like to play some in a sort of casual basis at uni when I start but I'm afraid I'd be terrible, all I've ever done is throw a ball around at home when I'm bored

ReputationRep:
    But then it gets confusing with football and American football and Aussie football
    I propose that henceforth whenever someone wants to say American football they shall instead call it hand egg:ninja:

How much did you guys play before you started with your clubs? I'd like to play some in a sort of casual basis at uni when I start but I'm afraid I'd be terrible, all I've ever done is throw a ball around at home when I'm bored
    I propose footbawl!

Also I'd only done the same as you, thrown a ball about a bit! Just go for it mate!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R-KAM)
    I propose footbawl!

Also I'd only done the same as you, thrown a ball about a bit! Just go for it mate!
    Honestly a lot of the people at Uni are beginners as well and are pretty poor. Go for it man and just work hard to improve.

I played when i was living in Australia and in the States. I stopped playing for a while then go back into it.

ReputationRep:
    Honestly a lot of the people at Uni are beginners as well and are pretty poor. Go for it man and just work hard to improve.

I played when i was living in Australia and in the States. I stopped playing for a while then go back into it.
    Wrong person to quote dear :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R-KAM)
    I propose footbawl!

Haha I remember when I first got the ball and tried to throw it it was just wobbling all over the place. I can sort of get a half spiral now

ReputationRep:
    Haha I remember when I first got the ball and tried to throw it it was just wobbling all over the place. I can sort of get a half spiral now
    Yeah man being able to throw a spiral is awesome! :thumbsup:

(Original post by R-KAM)
    Wrong person to quote dear :ninja:
    Dear? :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah man being able to throw a spiral is awesome! :thumbsup:

He thought babes was a bit too forward

ReputationRep:
    Mmmm :laugh:

:ahee:

ReputationRep:
    What can I say? :teeth:

:shh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R-KAM)
    What can I say? :teeth:

:shh:
    Sigh ...

:run:

ReputationRep:
    Sigh ...

:run:
    Ohhhh... I didn't realise you felt that way about :emo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R-KAM)
    Ohhhh... I didn't realise you felt that way about :emo:
    Unrequited love...:nooo:

Well he is Malevolent after all

ReputationRep:
    Unrequited love...:nooo:

Well he is Malevolent after all
    I've got use to it now :sad:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.