Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manchesterunited15)
    Yep, apart from dinner wot?
    Yoghurt does seem a bit fattening yeah but it helps move my bowels. Probably because of the lactose since i'm lactose intolerant. It doesn't affect it to the point it's unbearable but it's the equivalent of eating prunes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam278)
    Yoghurt does seem a bit fattening yeah but it helps move my bowels. Probably because of the lactose since i'm lactose intolerant. It doesn't affect it to the point it's unbearable but it's the equivalent of eating prunes.
    I mean it's not enough, you on that anorexia time?

ReputationRep:
    I mean it's not enough, you on that anorexia time?
    It's just a simple point of calories imo. If I've noticed that it's turning into anorexia style i'll gain weight. I eat my lunch late usually.

ReputationRep:
    It's just a simple point of calories imo. If I've noticed that it's turning into anorexia style i'll gain weight. I eat my lunch late usually.
    Fair enough if it's working, I'd want some protein in there at least though.

ReputationRep:
    Fair enough if it's working, I'd want some protein in there at least though.
    In the dinner?

Don't see the difference between having it for dinner and having it for lunch anyway.

I also do it for sleeping purposes. If I have a large dinner my blood glucose will be very high and with my delayed sleep phase syndrome I'll not go bed till like 4.

ReputationRep:
    In the dinner?

Don't see the difference between having it for dinner and having it for lunch anyway.

I also do it for sleeping purposes. If I have a large dinner my blood glucose will be very high and with my delayed sleep phase syndrome I'll not go bed till like 4.
    No difference, just it'd have to be a big lunch to get enough. If that's what you do, get most of your calories at lunch and it works then it's all good.

ReputationRep:
    How many cals is that working out to? Seems pretty low for a cut at that bf% with lifting and cardio.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No difference, just it'd have to be a big lunch to get enough. If that's what you do, get most of your calories at lunch and it works then it's all good.
    I get a big lunch. Sometimes cheat with a nandos if I ain't bothered to do homemade food.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fizzel)
    How many cals is that working out to? Seems pretty low for a cut at that bf% with lifting and cardio.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Definitely under 2500. Will take e.g. what I've had today.

I had no breakfast, but had an aloe vera drink, had chicken and chips, some almonds and a bit of yoghurt. Will use a quarter/half chicken nandos as reference for the 4 grilled wings and chips.

2000 it added up to today e.g. or 2300.

So it's not really that low since I had drinks in the middle of it but it's under 2500. Just cutting atm btw.
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FKLW)
    Oh you'd back that traitor over me? Hmmm

He was quite famous in the boxing world which makes it a fairly big shock to me :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Of course not don't be silly, it's all love xx

Meh ...boxing. Only enjoyed the sport in the Olympics.

Das it Prod :heart:
    :love:
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luke_Mckeown)
    oh no, MU's mommy is here :/
    Thought we were friends brah

ReputationRep:
    The thirst over Prodigy...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by barneystin)
    The thirst over Prodigy...

:lol:

ReputationRep:
    guess she don't have the time to kick it no more... :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by barneystin)
    guess she don't have the time to kick it no more... :lol:

It use to be worse when Mangela was here too :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    It use to be worse when Mangela was here too :rofl:
    Who's Mangela? :confused:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    This game of deal or no deal is mad.

1p and 15k. What will she get.

Mad ting, she got 15k. I'd be so gassed.

ReputationRep:
    Me, charl, tom, szurich and charl

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    top lad

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: January 5, 2015
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.