Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hell YEAH

Just about to write that it has not been a good half.. (still true)

But that could be the start of something good..

A goal for a player who badly needs a confidence boost, and a team who needed a bit of fortune..

On another positive,

Wilshire has been good tonight? him and Ox, have impressed me

ReputationRep:
    Was it an Ozil - Sanchez ting?

ReputationRep:
    Sanchez gets a goal but goalkeeper should of really done better. Arsenal are developing a habit of scoring just before half time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Birdman1234567)
    Ozil's been quiet
    Forgot he was on the pitch but you've been generally attacking via the right side anyway. It's like Wenger doesn't even bother with the left side.

Anyway keeper should have saved that.

ReputationRep:
    Doesn't change anything. He's been ****, as in absolutely dire, all half and he's scored a weak, poorly placed shot which the keeper should have saved.

Anyway this only makes it worse for you guys really, seeing as it's still a one goal for Besiktas equation and they'll be forced into pushing forward.
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Props to Wilshere as well, been good this half.

ReputationRep:
    Wilshere earned that goal tbh, but happy with Sanchez scoring too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sevchenko)
    erm... yeah. About that. More stupidity from Butty I guess
    Tbh he didn't do too much this half, got a decent space for the shot and keeper decided to be a retard. Was an average finish that I probably could have saved.

Both teams have been poor this half and the quality of football wouldn't even get you past the group stages.

ReputationRep:
    Wilshere having a good game for once which was desperately needed as Ramsey is out.

ReputationRep:
    If you call telling the truth a troll well fine

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    I'm starting to get really pissed off with people who always complain mercilessly in this thread. "That doesn't change anything", "He was still ****", "It was a crap goal". Yeah we get it, surely by winning and scoring we're only getting better in the game. Shut up for once or gtfo and support city or something ffs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    I'm starting to get really pissed off with people who always complain mercilessly in this thread. "That doesn't change anything", "He was still ****", "It was a crap goal". Yeah we get it, surely by winning and scoring we're only getting better in the game. Shut up for once or gtfo and support city or something ffs.
    Thank you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baconbutty)
    Because an awful shot the keeper should of saved after great work from wilshere means he hasn't been absolutely ****ing awful doesn't it

Moron
    He took his chance, that's all that matters, that's what world class players do. Nobody cares if he's not been good for the first half.

ReputationRep:
    Lol the ref has been so ****.

Debuchy should be off tbh. Second decision probably wasn't a pen but first decision was stonewall and red card.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samir12)
    Wilshere having a good game for once which was desperately needed as Ramsey is out.
    He hasn't been terrible like people are suggesting but it's fashionable to have a target, it was Aaron for so long and now it's Jack's turn.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Mearson talking ****e

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal need to utilise Joel Campbell
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHOO)
    Thank you.
    I know right.

Decent half, few mistakes but only real improvement needs to be in the final third.
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Please don't give him the time of day. Please.

ReputationRep:
    Sanchez isn't even a ****ing striker though

Just because he has pace I see no reason to put him there, may as well give Kieran Gibbs a shot at this rate.

I'm so tired of putting all our players out of position I hope Wenger doesn't think this is FIFA

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: September 22, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.