Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    All the top teams started **** last season too apart from Chelsea. Is it them being bad or just the other teams improving? You look at some of the squads outside the traditional top six and they're pretty damn good.
    And this year it's everyone except Man City.

ReputationRep:
    The highest poster in this thread. Where will he be in May? Probably not here

ReputationRep:
    Good day. A United loss/draw would be tasty as well. Come on Swansea.

ReputationRep:
    how were we today?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelfox)
    how were we today?
    "Cech should have bought a book to read today"

ReputationRep:
    Been at work so didn't watch the game but from the stats it seems as though our attackers need to sharpen the **** up. Over 70% possession, 22 shots, 9 on target & yet we still need an own goal to go up..

It's not just our strikers that are under performing, seems like its most of our attackers are

We need to fix up, city are frigging banging it rn

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)
    Been at work so didn't watch the game but from the stats it seems as though our attackers need to sharpen the **** up. Over 70% possession, 22 shots, 9 on target & yet we still need an own goal to go up..
    Relax...it's a sign bro dw :afro:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)

It's not just our strikers that are under performing, seems like its most of our attackers are

We need to fix up, city are frigging banging it rn
    I think it is mental, and that a great striker would make us believe.

ReputationRep:
    As bad as that was today, at least we're still only level on points.

West Ham's only points have come from beating us both away.
    Damn...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    So you won by an own goal?

Join the team.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    Relax...it's a sign bro dw :afro:
    (Original post by Tom.x.Gotze)
    I think it is mental, and that a great striker would make us believe.
    I honestly don't think we're getting someone huge, I may be wrong but I very much doubt it.

The media, the pundits and the fans have been calling for Wenger to sign a CDM and a striker for three seasons now, what makes you think he'll suddenly change his mind after an average start to the season?

He's built the team around Giroud, most of our midfielders play their best with Giroud so why would Wenger change his whole system now?

Also, what happened to Ozil|?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    So are we.

Mate.
    We still are.

Mate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)
    I honestly don't think we're getting someone huge, I may be wrong but I very much doubt it.

The media, the pundits and the fans have been calling for Wenger to sign a CDM and a striker for three seasons now, what makes you think he'll suddenly change his mind after an average start to the season?

He's built the team around Giroud, most of our midfielders play their best with Giroud so why would Wenger change his whole system now?

Picking Benzema up from Luton Airport.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TornadoGR4)
    We still are.

Mate.
    I hate you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)

Yeah not someone huge, but hopefully a competent human being.

Not sure, hearing it's a minor setback.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    The highest poster in this thread. Where will he be in May? Probably not here
    #obsessed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Shed End)
    #obsessed
    I'm the combined highest poster and tbh for a second I thought shawn was sending me threats :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    I'm the combined highest poster and tbh for a second I thought shawn was sending me threats :lol:
    hahaha

he does sounds like he's threatening to have me killed tbh, I'm trying to be top poster to justify being the one creating the next thread :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sevchenko)
    If Giroud has started and Theo came on later it would have been a different story. Our wingers are letting us down imo
    Come off it! I know you're a big fan of Giroud's but you have to say he isn't delivering.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qwerty_mad)
    Come off it! I know you're a big fan of Giroud's but you have to say he isn't delivering.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Did you watch the game? Cause it was obvious to everybody that Theo's pace is useless against teams that park the bus and that he wasn't doing well upfront. He missed good chances too. Giroud should have started and Theo should have been brought on later when the game started to open up.

we've only scored 1 goal, our entire front 3 isn't delivering atm. At least with Giroud his CF play is lightyears ahead of Theo's

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: November 8, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.