Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    :giggle:

I dont have time tomorrow to get these fixed........shall have to do quick fix with some card and superglue just to cover the metal nail thats poking through. Knew I forgot to do something :sad:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    :borat:
    The Satanism of Haruhi
    :rofl:
    (Original post by vin)
    theres a sign in town for a shoe repair place that says "I wil heel your sole" :yes:

And oh dear Cara That reminds me...I need to get my boots reheeled....

ReputationRep:
    my shoes have holes in them now :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Maybe I should have bought those shoes that were calling to me this evening :mmm:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by vin)
    my shoes have holes in them now :sad:
    Poor vin :emog: I was like that for a while...but it got rainy so I got my boots last winter....they're good for every occasion

And yes Cara you should have unless they were really expensive and impractical

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Poor vin :emog: I was like that for a while...but it got rainy so I got my boots last winter....they're good for every occasion

And yes Cara you should have unless they were really expensive and impractical
    Yes to both........but they were pretty!! :puppyeyes: Decided I really don't need platforms though - tall enough as it is :yes:

Meh these sparkly peep-toes do the job fine - most comfortable party shoes I own (which is why the heels are so worn :laugh:)
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by caraniel)
    Yes to both........but they were pretty!! :puppyeyes: Decided I really don't need platforms though - tall enough as it is :yes:

Meh these sparkly peep-toes do the job fine - most comfortable party shoes I own (which is why the heels are so worn :laugh:)
    Wow sparkly shoes :p: definately good for party shoes...especially if they're comfy aswell, what colour are they?
    And yes...I keep seeing platforms that I think look awesome...but realise I would look like a giant in them...but they are pretty I was a short kid though so I used to have platform trainers :giggle: they made me believe I was an anime character....I was also a special child it seems....

ReputationRep:
    They're sparkly black with bows on the back of the heel - love them to bits, go with nearly everything!

I'm a lot taller than the majority of my friends as it is, really do not need platforms :no: But they are pretty :erm:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    They're sparkly black with bows on the back of the heel - love them to bits, go with nearly everything!

I'm a lot taller than the majority of my friends as it is, really do not need platforms :no: But they are pretty :erm:
    Bows on the back? That sounds interesting (in a good way) and sparkely black shoes sound awesome anyway...my feet are a bit too small for most heels which is a shame...they're often the most interesting/artistic footwear...

ReputationRep:
    They're wee satin bows at the top of the heel of the shoe - tis cute

I don't really wear flats, they hurt the backs of my legs for some reason - plus I tend to bounce on my toes when I walk, tis less noticable when I wear heels :giggle: Anyway since I spend most of my time in office clothing for work, heels are required!

...........so nearly forgot to do my online checkin and print my boarding passes (I swear I am the most disorganised individual on the planet today ) Now to find the UK passport!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    They're wee satin bows at the top of the heel of the shoe - tis cute

I don't really wear flats, they hurt the backs of my legs for some reason - plus I tend to bounce on my toes when I walk, tis less noticable when I wear heels :giggle: Anyway since I spend most of my time in office clothing for work, heels are required!

...........so nearly forgot to do my online checkin and print my boarding passes (I swear I am the most disorganised individual on the planet today ) Now to find the UK passport!
    silly Cara...Online check in is possibly the most usefull thing in the world ....going anywhere interesting?
    And yes wearing heels makes walking look better...maybe I should try walking on my tiptoes? Never heard of anyone being more comfortable in heels than flats before though :p:

ReputationRep:
    Heading to Edinburgh for my friends hen weekend :yeah: Shall be costing a small fortune, but will be great craic :yep:

I'm a bit special when it comes to prefering heels :mmm: I blame years of ballet when I was small on my odd walking habits - oh and my da's genetics, his side of the family tend to bounce on their toes too :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    The Satanism of Haruhi
    :rofl:

It's true! :mmm:

Work completed :woo: :proud:

ReputationRep:
    Well done Alex :emog:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    It's true! :mmm:

Work completed :woo: :proud:
    Hooray! :woo:
    Heading to Edinburgh for my friends hen weekend :yeah: Shall be costing a small fortune, but will be great craic :yep:

I'm a bit special when it comes to prefering heels :mmm: I blame years of ballet when I was small on my odd walking habits - oh and my da's genetics, his side of the family tend to bounce on their toes too :laugh:
    Awesome :p: I've never heard the phrase great craic before but it's catchy :giggle: and hooray for genetics!
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    I tend to wear heels more than flats too. It's combination of complimenting my attire and also because I can boost my meagre height from 5'2 to around 5'4. :giggle:

On a side note, having finished Touch, I've somewhat lost the urge to watch anime, which is odd. It's been a while since I've felt this way. :erm:

ReputationRep:

Mmm :emog:

ReputationRep:
    I hate heels I like my converses

You can tell I'm not very girly at all
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Matisse)
    I tend to wear heels more than flats too. It's combination of complimenting my attire and also because I can boost my meagre height from 5'2 to around 5'4. :giggle:

On a side note, having finished Touch, I've somewhat lost the urge to watch anime, which is odd. It's been a while since I've felt this way. :erm:
    Hi Aiko :hugs:
    And how unusual for you...although I suppose everyone needs a break even from their favourite things every once in a while good to hear you finished touch....
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Yuuki)
    I hate heels I like my converses

You can tell I'm not very girly at all
    I seem to remember you mentioning this, which can only mean we've discussed this before. :tongue:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.