The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lauraaaaa
My first kiss will be on the 12th of never haha. Eugh, I just can't deal with it. If someone drinks from my bottle, they can have it. I find it so disgusting no matter if you're family or not!

I'm totally like that with bottles too:smile: For some reason the idea of kissing doesn't seem to bother me that much though. Odd, right?
Reply 6021
My advice is: Stop worrying about relationships and all it's shenanigans!! You could be single for 2 weeks 2 years or 20 years, it makes no difference. There is no "best" way nor is there any "correct" way to find your potential partners. Let these things come naturally otherwise forcing yourself to find someone and then getting in a relationship could mean that the relationship could be forced and too mechanical and not what a relationship (in my opinion anyway) should be like...but hey! We're all different.

Also for the people that state "girls/boys always look past me" or something similar. There's a silver lining in that! If girl/boy A blows you off but then girl/boy B comes along and blows your mind like a mind grenade, you wouldn't think twice about the relationship with the A and B came along, took a chance on you and boom! You're in a loving relationship. So don't worry about people looking past you, they're the ones who missed out :smile:
Original post by incipientT
I'm totally like that with bottles too:smile: For some reason the idea of kissing doesn't seem to bother me that much though. Odd, right?

Haha yeah. Any sort of spit transmission or contact makes me wanna puke!

Does anyone find it so ****ing disgusting when you have a cold and start coughing up snot...eugh vile!
Original post by IDukem
My advice is: Stop worrying about relationships and all it's shenanigans!! You could be single for 2 weeks 2 years or 20 years, it makes no difference. There is no "best" way nor is there any "correct" way to find your potential partners. Let these things come naturally otherwise forcing yourself to find someone and then getting in a relationship could mean that the relationship could be forced and too mechanical and not what a relationship (in my opinion anyway) should be like...but hey! We're all different.

Also for the people that state "girls/boys always look past me" or something similar. There's a silver lining in that! If girl/boy A blows you off but then girl/boy B comes along and blows your mind like a mind grenade, you wouldn't think twice about the relationship with the A and B came along, took a chance on you and boom! You're in a loving relationship. So don't worry about people looking past you, they're the ones who missed out :smile:

:ditto:
Reply 6024

Haha yeah. Any sort of spit transmission or contact makes me wanna puke!

Does anyone find it so ****ing disgusting when you have a cold and start coughing up snot...eugh vile!

:console:

yes...:sadnod:
Original post by Tcrumpen

:laugh: Got enough dittos do you think?
Original post by Tcrumpen

Reply 6028
Original post by Spontogical

Ditto war :smile:

Ditto.gif
Reply 6029
Another piece of advice: Don't expect some awesome lovey-dovey first encounter with potential soulmate!! Nu-uh. You may be lucky enough to find love at first sight at a beach at sunset, but the chances are that this won't happen. That doesn't mean it'll be any less special for you and them, cause it's special to you, so don't worry about what others think. Just act yourself and don't change cause you'll be someones diamond in the rough.

Boom! I'm tired now so i'm going to sleep and be with the girl of my dreams...literally.
(edited 10 years ago)
Oh dear, what did I start?!:crazy:
Original post by IDukem
Lady Kitty...that sounds quite awesome actually haha. Oh what that glitterberry one? Yeah I think it's all right, but not amazing :smile: I liked tropical juice...or something like that also :biggrin:

Yeah I ermmm *coughs* don't like banana *cough* :colondollar: Well tell a lie, I like the taste of banana, but I don't like the texture/feel of it in my mouth...i'm an odd ball :lol:

That sounds so rad!! I had a hot ass bath last night where there was also a breeeeeeze that coming through too. I have a radio near by too and "Baker Street" came on so it was even more legendary :h: I know right!? haha.

I'm doing good, I got bit of a cold though but i'm feeling all right :biggrin: Yourself?

Sorry for the delay- I was moving into my new uni accommodation! And guess what?! I have my own BATH!!! So I ran to Tesco to buy bubble bath :biggrin:

I like Lady Kitty, I think I could rock that! And you are evidently, therefore, Sir Dukem!

Oh wow, that sounds like the best bath ever! I bet the cool breeze was a contrast that enhanced the experience no end :biggrin:

Aww, no! The colds are really going round at the moment :/ I'm good, but worn out already from Latin classes. They are making us learn a language in essentially three weeks... My brain... it hurts so much :frown:

Also, you don't like bananas? Could you just blend it up and freeze it into cubes if you like the taste but not the texture? :tongue:
Original post by jusdorange
single for over 2 years, can you beat that??

Um...I've been single for 3+ years I think. Don't quite know lol.

Original post by jusdorange
whoa, ok seems like 2 years is nothing in this thread lol

what's people reason(s)? I would be curious to know

Reasons for being single???... err um...well I'e finally moved on so its not that I' ready for a relation ship but I dunno its not like I've had guys lining up the block for me. I really don't know but I don't mind being single its fine- no attachments so I'm good. relationships can be very intense!

Original post by DavidYorkshireFTW
i get scared easily, Scooby Doo is definitely up there :colone:
I don't jump, I just don't like horrors :s-smilie:
I am sure you are, especially as you are multilingual :rolleyes:

Whaaaaaaaaaaat?!! You're kidding right??? :biggrin: Even when I watched Scooby as a kid I never got scared :tongue: I found it hilarious and sooo funny :colone: XD
Not at all??? Awww
Hahahaha are you mocking me?! :colondollar: I dunno maybe, like i said I'm not one to advertise myself for lack of a better term. :redface:
Original post by kittyb99

Also, you don't like bananas? Could you just blend it up and freeze it into cubes if you like the taste but not the texture? :tongue:

I was just casually stalking this thread from afar and I needed to spread the knowledge:
TAKE YOUR BANANA (or two)
SLICE IT INTO SLICES
FREEZE DEM SLICES
BLEND DEM SLICES (preferably in a food processor)

Instant guilt-free (until you add loads of peanut butter and cocoa powder) banana ice cream :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kittyb99

Now that is an interesting idea...I think I might try that sometime, just to see what it's like:smile:
Original post by Spontogical

What up??? :colonhash: You been watching the game???

My first kiss will be on the 12th of never haha. Eugh, I just can't deal with it. If someone drinks from my bottle, they can have it. I find it so disgusting no matter if you're family or not!

Hahaha! It'll come soon enough :smile:
I'm the same!!! In fact I hate it more when my family try to share things like drinks with me...I cannot deal with it at all. I'm the same, just let them have it! Its horrible right???
Original post by lucine.B
Um...I've been single for 3+ years I think. Don't quite know lol.

Reasons for being single???... err um...well I'e finally moved on so its not that I' ready for a relation ship but I dunno its not like I've had guys lining up the block for me. I really don't know but I don't mind being single its fine- no attachments so I'm good. relationships can be very intense!

Whaaaaaaaaaaat?!! You're kidding right??? :biggrin: Even when I watched Scooby as a kid I never got scared :tongue: I found it hilarious and sooo funny :colone: XD
Not at all??? Awww
Hahahaha are you mocking me?! :colondollar: I dunno maybe, like i said I'm not one to advertise myself for lack of a better term. :redface:

Yes I was :colondollar:
Nope :smile:
No, you genuinely sound like an intelligent inidividual :smile:
Original post by mariposaa
I was just casually stalking this thread from afar and I needed to spread the knowledge:
TAKE YOUR BANANA (or two)
SLICE IT INTO SLICES
FREEZE DEM SLICES
BLEND DEM SLICES (preferably in a food processor)

Instant guilt-free (until you add loads of peanut butter and cocoa powder) banana ice cream :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I love it! Just bought a big ol' bunch of bananas too... :colone:
Now that is an interesting idea...I think I might try that sometime, just to see what it's like:smile:

You can also jam a lolly stick up a banana before freezing for a rather interesting looking ice-lolly that might be better not eaten in polite company :tongue:
Original post by lucine.B
What up??? :colonhash: You been watching the game???

Hahaha! It'll come soon enough :smile:
I'm the same!!! In fact I hate it more when my family try to share things like drinks with me...I cannot deal with it at all. I'm the same, just let them have it! Its horrible right???

OMG I can't believe I forgot!!!!! ****t :pinch:

What's the score?

Latest