How are you feeling right now? MKIII

Announcements

Over the moon.

My parents are deciding to hire a tutor who has a PhD in physics and was an undergraduate at Cambridge. Who is also more than capable to help with A-level chemistry and maths as well. They want to ensure that I excel in year 12 and 13. :nutcase:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ColossalAtom)
    Over the moon.

My parents are deciding to hire a tutor who has a PhD in physics and was an undergraduate at Cambridge. Who is also more than capable to help with A-level chemistry and maths as well. They want to ensure that I excel in year 12 and 13. :nutcase:

Damn your so lucky lol I wouldn't be surprised if you do get into oxbridge.

(Original post by mr T 999)
    Damn your so lucky lol I wouldn't be surprised if you do get into oxbridge.
    It'll be great to have that one-to-one teaching, since is not possible at school in a class setting. Also the fact that I'll likely understand concepts better. :thumbsup:

(Original post by Matrix123)
    :hugs:
    Spoiler:
    Show

(Aw!)

Awww! This is so kind of you! And that is an extra long paragraph too. Thanks, Freezer. That was very meaningful:yep::hugs:
    Aww wow, I can't say how much that means me to me!

I don't want to make you upset, but I'd feel quite upset too if you didn't accept the great person that you are because you make a big difference to many people's lives and I'm sure you'll continue to do so:yep:

Yeah
    Me too! Absolutely! Goodnight, sweet dreams

Aww so very kind of you to say that!
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Spoiler:
    Show

Aww it's ok! I got Carried a way again! There's so many nice things I can say about you! I could never run out of things to say! You're just super lovely!
    No worries Matrix! Anytime!
    Aww there's no need to say anything, just allow it to settle in!

Aww you're not gonna make me upset and I really don't wanna make you upset. As you've probably guessed, I'm struggling to believe that. I rarely get compliments so it would just take a few people to say nice things (without me saying anything first) to make me begin to believe it!
    I mean yeah I got an appreciation thread here but I made that user one before, it didnt really mean anything to me tbh, esp as they asked me if I wanted it. I just said, I don't mind.
    Well Thankyou! and I hope so!

I'm looking forward to our longer chat!!
    Apologies I wasn't here much yesterday, I will be today though!
    Have a great sleep and a great day!!
    Goodnight!

Aww it's ok! I mean it!

oh god idk.

im so muddled.

one minute i laugh then the next minute i cry.

tbh part of me feels like shutting everyone out, especially online but resisting the urge to do that cos it isnt fair on ppl and i rely on ppl a bit so.

just need space i think

feel distant and weird

ReputationRep:
    OK

ReputationRep:
    I am perhaps beginning to better understand the mentality of a young relative who left us a few months back.

ReputationRep:
    That feel when the void in your heart will never heal. All the advice people give, all the things I try to do to 'move on' are just like painkillers, they're temporary solutions, but you can't keep taking them forever. At some point you'll be left with just you and your brain (like now in the middle of the night) and all you can do is cry and hope everything will heal. I miss you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Protoxylic)
    That feel when the void in your heart will never heal. All the advice people give, all the things I try to do to 'move on' are just like painkillers, they're temporary solutions, but you can't keep taking them forever. At some point you'll be left with just you and your brain (like now in the middle of the night) and all you can do is cry and hope everything will heal. I miss you.
    Aww :hugs: i can relate
    Spoiler:
    Show
    serious there...

Dont worry, life is tough, that is true but u have to live it in some ways u cant jusr give up
    Dont let this thing thats causing it take over ur life, coz there is no point
    :lovehug:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    who do u miss? :cry2:
    Why are you so sad?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Salamandastron)
    oh god idk.

im so muddled.

one minute i laugh then the next minute i cry.

tbh part of me feels like shutting everyone out, especially online but resisting the urge to do that cos it isnt fair on ppl and i rely on ppl a bit so.

just need space i think

feel distant and weird
    I've seen u feel uspset very often, if not all the time
    Why? Pls tell me, PM me or something if u wanna talk

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    For the first time in the past 10 months I feel ok not great as I'm still upset at the loss of my nanas 2 months apart but since October when my nana was diagnosed with cancer I've been low and spent nights by mysel crying that led to me getting stressed and snowballed which caused me to fall behind and fail this year at uni, I have no summer assignments now to complete and finally sent my letter to sfe for cpr today

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    Spoiler:
    Show

Aww it's ok! I got Carried a way again! There's so many nice things I can say about you! I could never run out of things to say! You're just super lovely!
    No worries Matrix! Anytime!
    Aww there's no need to say anything, just allow it to settle in!

Aww you're not gonna make me upset and I really don't wanna make you upset. As you've probably guessed, I'm struggling to believe that. I rarely get compliments so it would just take a few people to say nice things (without me saying anything first) to make me begin to believe it!
    I mean yeah I got an appreciation thread here but I made that user one before, it didnt really mean anything to me tbh, esp as they asked me if I wanted it. I just said, I don't mind.
    Well Thankyou! and I hope so!

I'm looking forward to our longer chat!!
    Apologies I wasn't here much yesterday, I will be today though!
    Have a great sleep and a great day!!
    Goodnight!

Aww it's ok! I mean it!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Aww! :jumphug:
    OK

Fair enough I guess, but as long as you know I mean all the good things I say to you, that'll be good enough for now maybe take the advice you gave me and wait for it to settle in

Ohh I see, that's a very kind thing to do anyways and I'm sure many people said lots of lovely things about you!

Me too! :daydreaming:
    It's OK
    I have to go down to the shops at some point but yeah

Sorry, I lost my wifi connectivity
    I hope you slept well and have a great day too!
    Morning

Aw!:hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    that feeling when you really wanna go outside and do something, like go swimming, or go play tennis or go to the beach
    But your friends are on holiday and the family are like "we got stuff to do" and its just not the same going on your own
    :ashamed:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    that feeling when you really wanna go outside and do something, like go swimming, or go play tennis or go to the beach
    But your friends are on holiday and the family are like "we got stuff to do" and its just not the same going on your own
    :ashamed:
    Shame - the weather is lovely

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Shame - the weather is lovely

Posted from TSR Mobile
    yh all the more depressing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 13 1 20 8 42)
    I am perhaps beginning to better understand the mentality of a young relative who left us a few months back.

I see. Things must be very difficult, probably not helped by being away from university where you were actually really, really good at something even if you doubted yourself and didn't enjoy it 100% of the time.

It feels like you're trying to deal with things on your own, but maybe you can speak to someone who can offer you proper support?

ReputationRep:
    yh all the more depressing
    Indeed - hopefully you'll find something interesting to do

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Indeed - hopefully you'll find something interesting to do

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :erm:

ReputationRep:
    :erm:
    Ooh what chess website do you use?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ooh what chess website do you use?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    http://www.flyordie.com/games/online...ame=Chess&rs=1
    do u want a game ?
    You will beat me considering I have lost 6 games in a row now :ashamed:

Poll
Does your body insecurities make you avoid PE or exercise?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.