The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Endless Blue
Time to diffuse the tension!

:parrot: :tongue:arrot :parrot: :parrot: :tongue:arrot :parrot: :parrot: :tongue:arrot :parrot: :parrot: :tongue:arrot :parrot: :tongue:arrot :parrot: :parrot: :tongue:arrot :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

:sexface:

Well then. This worked out nicely.. :colonhash:
ahaha http://www.thegloss.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/George-Takei-oh-my.jpg
Original post by AGrumpyMole
sudden influx of stupid people here

Sorry Albert Einstein
Original post by cleverslacker
Sorry for my lack of ability to research but where is everyone getting the edexcel boundaries from? I've found plenty of maths but I need to check art.

also.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20130815T07&p0=136&msg=RESULTS+BITCHES
32 hours. srsly.
and, since I'm planning on staying awake all wednesday night, it effectively feels like tomorrow. my stomach is like constantly feeling tight.
hopefully I'll be so tired by the time I get results I won't even care

I see a lot of you are turning to comfort food, alcohol or TV.. anyone else here turning to sheer materialism? I've just had an unhealthy amazon spree to try and take my mind off it
AND WHO'S WITH ME for an all-nighter tomorrow I need some companions

I've done the amazon shopping spree too, except I have no money. My baskets full of stuff ready to be bought as soon as I get some money.

Also gunna do an all nighter tomorrow by watching LOTR, but I might be sneaky and get an hour or twos sleeps just so I can be refreshed if I have to go into clearing.
Reply 6043
Original post by billyfisher100
Nor is it the English as a Second Language IGCSE thread.

oh mate, your banter is just too classic.
Reply 6044
Does anyone know exactly how long in hours we will have to wait before the grade boundaries are officially up?
Reply 6045
Original post by Divergent
What's everyone got planned as distraction for tomorrow?

I'm spending the day having my hair and nails done. I'm SO scared for results :frown:

Work experience:tongue:
get a fukin move on AQA!
Original post by billyfisher100

ok so the edexcel people couldn't help me , and so I thought I could seek advice on here, talk about desperado# ! ofc I'm using the new results plus. sorry for wasting yo life xoxox I took 3 mins from you worrying about results day :colone:
Reply 6048
Are any grade boundaries out yet

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tuya
Work experience:tongue:

Doing what? x
Original post by Orthrus
He asked me "where did it all go wrong" :laugh:
Well some edexcel grade boundaries were just posted by Arsey, so i might not have flunked it after all :biggrin:
And thanks, i'm sure you'll do fine with maths and business as well :smile: What was it that caught you out in your C3 anyway?
And i'd say more traumatising than interesting :tongue:

LOOL what did u say?
I was about to message you saying theyre up :smile: are u feeling more optimistic now? hows c3 boundaries?
thanks! but maths will be a flop for me, i've calculate and my best case scenario is a D, most likely an E aha. I just didnt pay attention in class tbh and then didnt revise, so i understood none of it :colondollar: doing 4alevels is hard, I wish i had the opportunity to drop maths!
ahaha well it sounds more fun than business :wink:
Original post by holyfire
moonrise kingdom
yes.
you should watch it anyway
it's too good.
you can catch up on reading after
moonrise kingdom is just.. awesome.
Original post by Sara_A
Are any grade boundaries out yet

Posted from TSR Mobile

No.

Edit: Well, Edexcel Maths.
Original post by mahatma ghandi
get a fukin move on AQA!

Seconded
Original post by x0x
Does anyone know exactly how long in hours we will have to wait before the grade boundaries are officially up?

We know that officially it's tomorrow... But we don't know exactly when. So it could be midnight right up to around morning time. I'll just stay up for like an hour after midnight or so to see if they upload them then :smile:
Reply 6055
Original post by x0x

AQA and OCR should be up around midnight tonight, so in about 40 mins, can't promise it though, OCR have been pretty consistent though in releasing them at midnight :smile:
Original post by Divergent
What's everyone got planned as distraction for tomorrow?

I'm spending the day having my hair and nails done. I'm SO scared for results :frown:

Going to have a picnic in a rowing boat with the bessie :biggrin:
Original post by UnvesedSplash
anyone waiting on aqa history?? Hoping the boundary is fairly low in the elizabeth module, gonna be tight if i manage to get the A overall :frown:

Hi, yeah. I did Elizabeth and found it....taxing hahaha

What questions did you choose?

I did the one on religion (can't remember exactly) and found that well hard. I also did the one on her later years which I was really happy with because I revised that one all morning before the exam :smile:

Every said they found it really hard so hopefully the grade boundaries will be low :smile:
Original post by Tara_99
u were born in 95' bro...grow a pair

EDIT: Strong batman avatar.

...Coming from the one born in 99' :lol:
Edexcel website is crashing... hmm...

Latest