Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Glad we've all reached the conclusion I reached a month ago that St is a priority over cdm....

ReputationRep:
    Coming to the transfer deadline, it's Wenger's banter time. Kokor-in, Kokor-out, you shake it all about.

ReputationRep:
    Should have gotten Jackson Martinez earlier in the summer.

I would argue that dm isn't a priority at all, Coquelin can play that role well and Arteta showed against Palace that he isn't that bad.What we need is a leader, someone who isn't afraid to put in the challenges and someone the team can get behind, someone who won't duck from the ****ing ball. Chelsea have Terry, City have Kompany, United even have Rooney. We haven't had that since Vieira, Vidal isn't a dm, but he would've been perfect.

A clinical striker is vital though.

ReputationRep:
    Just because we can't score atm doesn't really warrant buying a new striker at this stage of the window unless a world class option turns up. We're one of the best attacking teams in the league we're gunna score 70+ goals in the league this season regardless if another striker is brought in.

Signing another doesn't really guarantee other areas of the team magically improve. I hate the idea that we should rely on one striker to score a large portion of our goals, for obvious reasons it's detrimental. We need to demand more for Santi, Ramsey, Welbeck, Ozil, Theo and OX in terms of goals, they have all squandered alot of chances.

We still need a CDM imo Arteta is only good enough to close out the last 20min of matches, Coq needs someone to mount a credible challenge against him for his role. He shouldn't be undisputed DM in this team. Another DM also gives of a defensive minded option in important away games too

ReputationRep:
    CDM isn't priority right now, we can have all the defensive tonk c*nts in the team who will make a ****ing meal of our opposition but if we have nobody clinical upfront then what good is it? Also Ozil is made pretty much redundant if we don't have that clinical forward upfront ... We need someone who's not gonna tikki takka all the way into the 6yd box to try and score...

ReputationRep:
    Wenger surely can't refuse a potentially free transfer (Michu)

ReputationRep:
    Wenger pls sign Gomis xoxo

ReputationRep:
    sr90 Welbeck would've done you nicely rn ey? :rofl:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Stefano93)
    sr90 Welbeck would've done you nicely rn ey? :rofl:
    I don't see how swapping one poverty striker who can't finish with another poverty striker who can't finish would change anything

ReputationRep:
    God I love a united meltdown

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    God I love a united meltdown
    The one thing both our teams have in common.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rk2k14)
    The one thing both our teams have in common.
    Exactly, it's nice seeing the stupidity looking in rather than from within

ReputationRep:
    Exactly, it's nice seeing the stupidity looking in rather than from within
    Oh, and our strikers = sh*t. Goalkeepers have also cost us points.

3rd from top 4 up for grabs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rk2k14)
    Oh, and our strikers = sh*t. Goalkeepers have also cost us points.

3rd from top 4 up for grabs.
    2nd, Chelsea are playing just as ****

ReputationRep:
    2nd, Chelsea are playing just as ****
    Witch doctors fault.

ReputationRep:
    We're definitely not going to get Cavani, not a chance.

We are screwed in terms of our chance of getting a top class striker, should have just bid big for Benzema early in the table but no we had to **** around so that Madrid had no time to find a replacement.

ReputationRep:
    looooooool Giroud his comments. Unreal mentality, can't believe I spent a year hating on him. What a guy.

ReputationRep:
    User Actions FollowGFFNPressConferences‏@GFFNPressConfOlivier Giroud: "Maybe I deserve the nickname "lamppost" after my match against Monaco, but otherwise..."

ReputationRep:
    Olivier Giroud: "I would have preferred if he (Henry) had said the things he had said about me to my face. I'm not going back into it..."

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

This guy...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom.x.Gotze)
    Olivier Giroud: "I would have preferred if he (Henry) had said the things he had said about me to my face. I'm not going back into it..."

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

This guy...
    Giroud is such a G taking shots at Henry, love Giroud now.

Unreal balls to take shots at him.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: November 8, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.