Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

How are you feeling right now? MKIII

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    http://www.flyordie.com/games/online...ame=Chess&rs=1
    do u want a game ?
    You will beat me considering I have lost 6 games in a row now :ashamed:
    Do I need to create an account ot can you play as a guest? I'm on my phone so not now but a bit later maybe

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Do I need to create an account ot can you play as a guest? I'm on my phone so not now but a bit later maybe

Posted from TSR Mobile
    you can play as a guest, but it requires nothing to create an account, ok I just found out that I have a chat ban though, so i cant talk to u when we play thats probably better for concentration tho :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    you can play as a guest, but it requires nothing to create an account, ok I just found out that I have a chat ban though, so i cant talk to u when we play thats probably better for concentration tho :rofl:
    Surely it requires an email? :smug:

Ooh dear (that autocorrected to Ooh door )
    Yeah :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Surely it requires an email? :smug:

Ooh dear (that autocorrected to Ooh door )
    Yeah :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    i cant remember but mayb? If it does use one of the emails u dont care about like a fb one or a school one :rofl:
    :rofl::rofl:

ReputationRep:
    i cant remember but mayb? If it does use one of the emails u dont care about like a fb one or a school one :rofl:
    :rofl::rofl:
    XD
    Maybe :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    completely awful

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)

I see. Things must be very difficult, probably not helped by being away from university where you were actually really, really good at something even if you doubted yourself and didn't enjoy it 100% of the time.

It feels like you're trying to deal with things on your own, but maybe you can speak to someone who can offer you proper support?
    Well speaking to people is cool and all but however helpful anyone is I'm pretty much stuck now because within there is zero motivation and it doesn't seem to be aided by any external input. Maybe the biggest problem is practical, that I live in the middle of nowhere and can't drive, and don't have money to do so, and maybe I can start being a proper person in second term of uni, who knows.

ReputationRep:
    :hugs:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Aww! :jumphug:
    OK

Fair enough I guess, but as long as you know I mean all the good things I say to you, that'll be good enough for now maybe take the advice you gave me and wait for it to settle in

Ohh I see, that's a very kind thing to do anyways and I'm sure many people said lots of lovely things about you!

Me too! :daydreaming:
    It's OK
    I have to go down to the shops at some point but yeah

Sorry, I lost my wifi connectivity
    I hope you slept well and have a great day too!
    Morning

Aw!:hugs:
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Freezer likes making Matrix happy! :yep:
    Oooh the jumphug has returned! :jumphug:

Hmm well I do feel like you do mean it all! There's something about you that I don't get with many others, and that's the feeling of security! I honestly feel I can fully trust you and that's a big thing for me! And if I'm totally honest, there's one person on here who I can trust in that way!
    So it's kinda like your too 5 and 3.
    I'm my case it's like a top 7 maybe and then only you for the really serious stuff!
    I can't resist :jumphug:

Yeah I suppose so! I like to do nice things for people out of the blue in here tbh. It's completely random so no one knows when they'll receive anything! And tbh, that's what I wish people would do for me form time to time, I know it sounds really selfish saying that but people usually only compliment me after I say something nice to them tbh.
    But let's not get bogged down with that.
    Let's stay happy!
    And whoops, it's rather long again, apologies!

Excellent!!
    Thankyou!
    Yeah same tbh! I'll be going once I've had lunch!

Haha no worries!
    Thanks! I slept very well! Hope you did too!
    Thankyou! I'll just relax today me thinks haha!
    Make sure your day is amazingly awesome!
    Afternoon

ReputationRep:
    completely awful
    What's up Cheese?
    You feeling any better now (I realize this was sent an hour ago)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Freezer likes making Matrix happy! :yep:
    Oooh the jumphug has returned! :jumphug:

Hmm well I do feel like you do mean it all! There's something about you that I don't get with many others, and that's the feeling of security! I honestly feel I can fully trust you and that's a big thing for me! And if I'm totally honest, there's one person on here who I can trust in that way!
    So it's kinda like your too 5 and 3.
    I'm my case it's like a top 7 maybe and then only you for the really serious stuff!
    I can't resist :jumphug:

Yeah I suppose so! I like to do nice things for people out of the blue in here tbh. It's completely random so no one knows when they'll receive anything! And tbh, that's what I wish people would do for me form time to time, I know it sounds really selfish saying that but people usually only compliment me after I say something nice to them tbh.
    But let's not get bogged down with that.
    Let's stay happy!
    And whoops, it's rather long again, apologies!

Excellent!!
    Thankyou!
    Yeah same tbh! I'll be going once I've had lunch!

Haha no worries!
    Thanks! I slept very well! Hope you did too!
    Thankyou! I'll just relax today me thinks haha!
    Make sure your day is amazingly awesome!
    Afternoon

:hugs :
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Aww and Matrix enjoys knowing Freezer is happy :hugs:
    Oooh

Awww, that means so, so much to me!
    Wow :woo: That - wow, speechless again
    In return for your jumphug and also those lovely words:
    :jumphug:

That's great! What I like to do every now and again is just give out personal ratings with nice emojis like a hug to people close to me or who I feel have done something exceptionally great on here. Have you ever received one? If not, maybe because I had already repped you prior to that. I hate when I try to do that but TSR tells me I have to wait 24 hours or I've already repped a post of theirs so they can't get the personal rating. Oh well...I might do that again tonight (note to self )

That doesn't sound too selfish - everyone has to be at least a bit selfish I understand that
    Indeed
    Haha no worries

Ohh OK

Good, I did sleep well too thanks

Thanks, make sure yours is too! :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 13 1 20 8 42)
    Well speaking to people is cool and all but however helpful anyone is I'm pretty much stuck now because within there is zero motivation and it doesn't seem to be aided by any external input. Maybe the biggest problem is practical, that I live in the middle of nowhere and can't drive, and don't have money to do so, and maybe I can start being a proper person in second term of uni, who knows.
    I see, that is far from ideal. If there was anyone, maybe even distant relatives that you could ask then I guess you would've done it by now.

If that doesn't happen then hopefully it'll be easier for you to get around whilst you're at uni anyway.

I'm very scared

ReputationRep:
    What's up Cheese?
    You feeling any better now (I realize this was sent an hour ago)
    yh feeling better but tired because 2 hours of Tennis kills ur breathing m8 :lol:
    I made some great shots though, so v proud
    hope u r feelin gd 2

My bunny has such a lovely time in the garden I wasn't going to let him out today because I'm at work soon, but he was sitting by the door and pawing at the grid, just begging to be let out.:puppyeyes: So I let him out and off he ran! We have a big garden with lots of plants and he just loves running in between them all, snacking as he goes along He likes running in the narrow gap between the grrenhouse and the fence too, I suppose it's a bit like a roofless tunnel! And it's soooo cute when he runs in your direction on the grass - his ears bounce up and down and his body just jumps in playful leaps and bounds.
    I love my bunny I just wish he still had a fwend

ReputationRep:
    :hugs :
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Aww and Matrix enjoys knowing Freezer is happy :hugs:
    Oooh

Awww, that means so, so much to me!
    Wow :woo: That - wow, speechless again
    In return for your jumphug and also those lovely words:
    :jumphug:

That's great! What I like to do every now and again is just give out personal ratings with nice emojis like a hug to people close to me or who I feel have done something exceptionally great on here. Have you ever received one? If not, maybe because I had already repped you prior to that. I hate when I try to do that but TSR tells me I have to wait 24 hours or I've already repped a post of theirs so they can't get the personal rating. Oh well...I might do that again tonight (note to self )

That doesn't sound too selfish - everyone has to be at least a bit selfish I understand that
    Indeed
    Haha no worries

Ohh OK

Good, I did sleep well too thanks

Thanks, make sure yours is too! :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Spoiler:
    Show
    You make me happier than anyone tbh! You never fail to make me smile!
    Haha!

Aww well its all 100% true! I wanted you to know that!
    Aww haha! So cute! Youre just adorable!
    Aww thankyou! So much aww haha!
    :hugs: (so it retains its value)

Thanks! Yeah i like to do that too! I like to leave a nice message for them!
    Ive had a couple without me sending one first.
    And um not sure if ive had one from you yet. I feel like i have but not 100% sure!
    Oh yeah thats so annoying! You jsut wanna rep someone but tsr is like, nope!
    Ooh ok then!

Ah well thats relieving! Hmm i guess so, just that i never am selfish, i feel its wrong.

Yeah i decided not to go as you saw!

Glad to hear it! :yep:

Thankyou, ill try to, but make sure yours is better!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littlenorthernlass)
    My bunny has such a lovely time in the garden I wasn't going to let him out today because I'm at work soon, but he was sitting by the door and pawing at the grid, just begging to be let out.:puppyeyes: So I let him out and off he ran! We have a big garden with lots of plants and he just loves running in between them all, snacking as he goes along He likes running in the narrow gap between the grrenhouse and the fence too, I suppose it's a bit like a roofless tunnel! And it's soooo cute when he runs in your direction on the grass - his ears bounce up and down and his body just jumps in playful leaps and bounds.
    I love my bunny I just wish he still had a fwend
    Awwwwww thats the cutest thing ever!
    Your bunny sounds so adorable!
    Im sorry ot hear about your other one :console:
    I hope youre feeling better about it now :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    yh feeling better but tired because 2 hours of Tennis kills ur breathing m8 :lol:
    I made some great shots though, so v proud
    hope u r feelin gd 2
    Good to hear it! You deserve to be happy!
    Yeah i bet it does! Hopefully Lego Star Wars will be more relaxing haha! :rofl:
    Well thats awesome! See youre gonna become a tennis pro now!
    You shoukd feel very proud indeed! :yep:
    Thanks! Im not too bad!

ReputationRep:
    Fantastic, I smell so nice.
    I like chocolate
    But that's not what I smell like. My deodrant is so nice. I'm just sniffing away.

ReputationRep:
    Good to hear it! You deserve to be happy!
    Yeah i bet it does! Hopefully Lego Star Wars will be more relaxing haha! :rofl:
    Well thats awesome! See youre gonna become a tennis pro now!
    You shoukd feel very proud indeed! :yep:
    Thanks! Im not too bad!

ReputationRep:
    Nice to see you took the time to reply to that :cry2:

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.