Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malevolent)
    Accurately and consistently?
    Sound decision making too. Not really much to do with your throwing ability though :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R-KAM)
    Sound decision making too. Not really much to do with your throwing ability though :laugh:
    Good point.

ReputationRep:
    Good point.
    It's what I do. :wavingtheflag:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R-KAM)
    Yeah, if he could also please read zone coverages and call audibles, that'd be great

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ProgFeanor)
    Yeah, if he could also please read zone coverages and call audibles, that'd be great
    Not asking too much eh? :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    http://bostonherald.com/sports/patri...e_won_t_dog_it

Could be this years UDFA gem for us. Dare I say Welker lite?

ReputationRep:
    I think I'll just stick to playing Madden! I'm 5'10 9 and 1/2 stone and borderline incapable at bulking. I wish I could give something a go but I'm a bit small, a lot light and not the fastest. The only things I probably have going for me is a fairly decent leap and agility. That said I hear my uni team is not great so could give something a go come the start of 2nd year. I think playing would be a lot of fun but obviously in the UK the opportunities are limited.

I'm also partial to a little flutter so your Superbowl/BCS Bowl predictions would be fun. I'm thinking Seahawks and sorry about being predictable... Alabama so far.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wattsy)
    I think I'll just stick to playing Madden! I'm 5'10 9 and 1/2 stone and borderline incapable at bulking. I wish I could give something a go but I'm a bit small, a lot light and not the fastest. The only things I probably have going for me is a fairly decent leap and agility. That said I hear my uni team is not great so could give something a go come the start of 2nd year. I think playing would be a lot of fun but obviously in the UK the opportunities are limited.

I'm also partial to a little flutter so your Superbowl/BCS Bowl predictions would be fun. I'm thinking Seahawks and sorry about being predictable... Alabama so far.
    Alabama is a daring one :laugh:

I'm tempted to stick a cheeky 10er on the Bears. I had 10 on the bears last year at 33/1 and like halfway through the season they were like 7-1 or 8-1 and i was like this is a good one then they crumbled.

ReputationRep:
    http://bostonherald.com/sports/patri...e_won_t_dog_it

Could be this years UDFA gem for us. Dare I say Welker lite?
    Interesting, very interesting :holmes:

I'm thinking the same as you here, Seahawks are going to be my bet. I think Wilson is going to romp it this year, especially with what he has around him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R-KAM)
    Interesting, very interesting :holmes:

I'm thinking the same as you here, Seahawks are going to be my bet. I think Wilson is going to romp it this year, especially with what he has around him.
    Wilson walked into such a beastly team haha. Their defense is going to be even more fearsome with a pass rush. Avril and Bennett...

ReputationRep:

I was going to go with Hawks as well (not just because I support them ) but for BCS I have no expertise on the subject unfortunately... I'll go with Oregon because I can...

ReputationRep:
    Wilson walked into such a beastly team haha. Their defense is going to be even more fearsome with a pass rush. Avril and Bennett...
    Yeah, they're defence was good last season but they still gave up a lot of easy points that Wilson got them out of!

They're gonna be in trouble when Wilson wants a bigger contract :laugh:

(Seahawks fan was telling me this!)

Hoping I get a good price on them, like 8/1 atm, as are the 49ers... Falcons at ~16/1...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R-KAM)
    Yeah, they're defence was good last season but they still gave up a lot of easy points that Wilson got them out of!

They're gonna be in trouble when Wilson wants a bigger contract :laugh:

(Seahawks fan was telling me this!)

Hoping I get a good price on them, like 8/1 atm, as are the 49ers... Falcons at ~16/1...
    Yup also Sherman

ReputationRep:
    Cheers thanks guys. I'm touching six foot which should probably be tall enough. I can through a good enough spiral and am accurate at short to mid passing- but probably need to improve on the power. I can fling it hard to 20 yards without a dip but need to improve that especially.

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah, 49ers at 8/1 is great odds. Get on that now. Seahawks too, although they have a difficult road schedule.

ReputationRep:
    Alabama is a daring one :laugh:

I'm tempted to stick a cheeky 10er on the Bears. I had 10 on the bears last year at 33/1 and like halfway through the season they were like 7-1 or 8-1 and i was like this is a good one then they crumbled.
    Not according to the bookies! They're at 3/1

I might have a little go on Texas A&M/Houston as a dart too. I like Jonny Football but I don't know what sort of team he has around him.

I've not looked at the Bears favourably for a few years and I didn't really see anything of them last season, all I know is Urlacher is gone and he was good in 2010.

ReputationRep:
    Not according to the bookies! They're at 3/1

I might have a little go on Texas A&M/Houston as a dart too. I like Jonny Football but I don't know what sort of team he has around him.

I've not looked at the Bears favourably for a few years and I didn't really see anything of them last season, all I know is Urlacher is gone and he was good in 2010.
    I dunno about Texas A&M teams might have figured him out they might not have. Safe one is Alabama

ReputationRep:
    I'd go with Ohio State. Crazy talented team, didn't lose many guys in the draft and hauled in another monster recruiting class.

ReputationRep:
    Passback ball arrived :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R-KAM)
    Passback ball arrived :woo:
    Just quickly Google Imaged it, why is it shaped the way it is?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.