Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by barneystin)
    i think of good money as where I would be in 10 years. wouldnt mind 20-30k right now but not really fussed over it tbh at the present. im thinking of the money will be like in the future. work hard in a city law firm and you can be a million pound partner in 15 years. similar with IB.

The dream is the apartment in canary wharf with the Italian whip in the underground garage taking the fly bish wearing red bottoms to Cafe De Paris.
    Failing that wouldn't mind living in Shoreditch doing something I like with a light whip taking the bish wearing some slutty topshop trash to Cargo.

could be happy either way tbh.

:moon:
    If I can become a 1k a day CEO that's life sorted for me tbh. Can easily make a few million by the time you have kids if you're on 1k a day. Ain't happening at this moment though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    I'm not seeing this Karen Gillan thing bros.

Anyway

Nicest hair I've ever seen tbh, complexion is absolutely flawless, features are very soft. Also got a perfectly elegant and tall body and an adorable accent.

Sometimes I see these girls like Michelle Keegan and Cheryl Cole who have ridiculously hard features, skin covered in slap to cover up blemishes, and bodies which are not elegant at all and think most girls that are considered hot are actually 5/10.

I reckon Scottish girls generally are underrated though, better than English girls imho.

ReputationRep:

Those lips man goddamn man. While I'm not Zurich like in love of redheads amy ponds lips are what does it for me.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    I'm not seeing this Karen Gillan thing bros.

Anyway

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...53&postcount=3

Pull your finger out son :mad:*

Can you post a thread, sticky it, then include each team's society thread in the OP? I'll help finding them and linking them if you want. Sometimes I want to laugh at West Brom or Blues and it takes a while to find the thread, plus threads will be more likely to be bumped and posted in thus attracting fans of those clubs.

EDIT: *This bit was a joke btw don't ban me.
    Find all the threads and i'll do it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam278)
    . Ain't happening at this moment though.
    word.

1k a day is achievable tbh (in the longrun). you thought about starting up something yourself?

and eminem dropping one of the realest sixteens out there:

Alright let's pretend Marshall Mathers never picked up a pen
    Let's pretend things would have been no different
    Pretend he procrastinated, had no motivation
    Pretend he just made excuses that were so paper thin they could blow away with the wind
    Marshall, you're never gonna make it makes no sense to play the game there ain't no way that you'll win
    Pretend he just stayed outside all day and played with his friends
    Pretend he even had a friend to say was his friend
    And it wasn't time to move and schools weren't changing again
    He wasn't socially awkward and just strange as a kid
    He had a father and his mother wasn't crazy as ****
    And he never dreamed he could rip stadiums and just lazy as ****
    **** a talent show in a gymnasium, *****, you won't amount to **** quit daydreaming kid
    You need to get your cranium checked you thinking like an alien and just ain't realistic
    Now pretend they ain't just make him angry with this ****
    And there was no one he could even aim when he's pissed it
    And his alarm went off to wake him but he didn't make it to the Rap Olympics
    Slept through his plane and he missed it
    He's gon' have a hard time explaining to Hailie and Lainie these food stamps and this WIC ****
    Cause he never risked **** he hoped and he wished it but it didn't fall in his lap so he ain't even here
    He pretends that...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    Nicest hair I've ever seen tbh, complexion is absolutely flawless, features are very soft. Also got a perfectly elegant and tall body and an adorable accent.

Sometimes I see these girls like Michelle Keegan and Cheryl Cole who have ridiculously hard features, skin covered in slap to cover up blemishes, and bodies which are not elegant at all and think most girls that are considered hot are actually 5/10.
    I can appreciate a tall, pale, red headed woman mate. See Faye Reagan. This particular one I don't get. She is cute but not spectacular.

I agree with you about Michelle Keegan especially her body (though she is very photogenic), Cheryl is flawless if you ignore the tattoos come on bro.

I reckon Scottish girls generally are underrated though, better than English girls imho.
    They aren't underrated it's just that you hardly see them. I would struggle to name more than five in the media and the last time I checked there weren't many Scots in Brum. (Loads in Corby though)

btw if you like fair skinned, cute Scottish girls check the lead singer of Chrvches .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Find all the threads and i'll do it.
    Mr, you've got yourself a deal.

(Won't be tonight though, can't be bothered lel)

ReputationRep:
    I can appreciate a tall, pale, red headed woman mate. See Faye Reagan. This particular one I don't get. She is cute but not spectacular.

I agree with you about Michelle Keegan especially her body (though she is very photogenic), Cheryl is flawless if you ignore the tattoos come on bro.

They aren't underrated it's just that you hardly see them. I would struggle to name more than five in the media and the last time I checked there weren't many Scots in Brum. (Loads in Corby though)

btw if you like fair skinned, cute Scottish girls check the lead singer of Chrvches .
    Marie McCray GOAT in that department.

I have a thing against girls who do too much with their bodies tbh. A girl should be extremely dainty and elegant imo, not with some ridiculous booty from the gym. Genuinely a bit disgusted when I see the likes of Kim K. The personality of these girls tends to be horrible as well of course.

The girl from Chrvches is cute as well, Scottish/Irish girls seem to have more of a pure look to them rather than English girls covered in fake tan etc. Accents are just adorable as well.

Una Healy is stunning as well

ReputationRep:
    Marie McCray GOAT in that department.

I have a thing against girls who do too much with their bodies tbh. A girl should be extremely dainty and elegant imo, not with some ridiculous booty from the gym. Genuinely a bit disgusted when I see the likes of Kim K. The personality of these girls tends to be horrible as well of course.
    The funny thing is you wouldn't see Kim K in a gym, that's injected fat. Agree though.

The girl from Chrvches is cute as well, Scottish/Irish girls seem to have more of a pure look to them rather than English girls covered in fake tan etc. Accents are just adorable as well.
    Scottish, yes depending on where they are from but Irish?

Una Healy is stunning as well
    Frankie is the nicest in The Saturdays imo.

ReputationRep:
    The funny thing is you wouldn't see Kim K in a gym, that's injected fat. Agree though.

Scottish, yes depending on where they are from but Irish?

Frankie is the nicest in The Saturdays imo.
    Yeah but I genuinely believe a girl needs to do absolutely nothing but stay and shape and do a bit of cardio to look perfect. Literally anything more is too much.

Scottish/Irish accent is basically the same really tbh, talking about the soft innocent ones here, not the ones from the cities.

ReputationRep:
    Scottish/Irish accent is basically the same really tbh, talking about the soft innocent ones here, not the ones from the cities.
    No way, I think your London is showing m8.

Btw who was eaqgaeyea? Obviously a regular before the ban.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    No way, I think your London is showing m8.

Btw who was eaqgaeyea? Obviously a regular before the ban.
    I'm not allowed to say :sad: I didn't even notice it was a dupe, just looked the name up when you said they'd been banned.

ReputationRep:
    Lmao Wilf. Obvious dupe is obvious.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm out of the loop bros. No idea who it is.

Got a feeling he wishes 2Pac was his uncle though.

ReputationRep:

heard he likes joop

ReputationRep:

Take me on a trip I'd like to go someday
    Take me to New York I'd like to see LA

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehforum)
    heard he likes joop
    Drives a Nissan.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Drives a Nissan.
    mate, do you even vindaloo bro?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James A)
    mate, do you even vindaloo bro?
    Occasionally. Not all of the time obviously.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Occasionally. Not all of the time obviously.
    We need to get the curry soc going again :emo:

Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.