Reply 6060
Original post by cupcakes87
im going to be sick

drank a bottle of lucozade and havent eaten

:puke:

Not wise :frown:

How have you been though huni?
Original post by lou 22
Thank you :smile:. Stressed got too much to contend with, how have you been then Mr C. Freak?

what you contending with, i've got work issues (mainly not having a job anymore) and therefore some what stressed. Mr C. Freak, i like that :smile:
im going to be sick

drank a bottle of lucozade and havent eaten

:puke:

I know how you feel.
Nervous about results day too ?
Nauseous
Original post by lou 22
Not wise :frown:

How have you been though huni?

im stressed :ahee: results tomorrow! :awesome:

how are you? :hugs:

Original post by Kadak
I know how you feel.
Nervous about results day too ?

yepppppppppp

Tired. I've had a long day - been up since 7am.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hoping for success whilst secretly expecting a second round of disappointing grades as I mixed up the dates of two exams. And bricking it about the fact that if the latter is the case I'll have to go to a uni I'm not 100% about as I can't retake year 13 for a third time.
Reply 6068
Original post by chelseafreak
what you contending with, i've got work issues (mainly not having a job anymore) and therefore some what stressed. Mr C. Freak, i like that :smile:

Life, not having a fixed residence, not sorting out the cause of the issue that caused that, not having any energy for the smallest things , God knows how I am gonna cope to go college.

You'll be fine soon though :smile:. I have an fantastic self employed business opportunity which is what I need to find out more on. The name looks good :smile:
And suits ya.
Original post by lou 22
Life, not having a fixed residence, not sorting out the cause of the issue that caused that, not having any energy for the smallest things , God knows how I am gonna cope to go college.

You'll be fine soon though :smile:. I have an fantastic self employed business opportunity which is what I need to find out more on. The name looks good :smile:
And suits ya.

why don't you have a fixed residence? Also what is the self employed option for you? Hope things work out for you

Cheers, i thought it looked good when i read it :smile:
im stressed :ahee: results tomorrow! :awesome:

yepppppppppp

Feeling stressed and on the verge of a nervous breakdown.Woeried about my parents ,especially what my Dad reaction will be,to me getting woeful results.
I want to go hide in a well
Reply 6072
why don't you have a fixed residence? Also what is the self employed option for you? Hope things work out for you

Cheers, i thought it looked good when i read it :smile:

I live in a hostel currently after a family fall out, 2hrs per day getting customers but making ridic money pm by saving people money but gotta find out more from my new friend who only started a couple days back when I met her at the bus stop but just clicked :smile:. Yeah fingers crossed I will see how it goes.

:biggrin:.
Original post by lou 22
I live in a hostel currently after a family fall out, 2hrs per day getting customers but making ridic money pm by saving people money but gotta find out more from my new friend who only started a couple days back when I met her at the bus stop but just clicked :smile:. Yeah fingers crossed I will see how it goes.

:biggrin:.

sounds interesting, good luck with it
Original post by Twister457
I want to go hide in a well

whats wrong?
Absolutely stressed with my life so many obstacles coming my way don't even no where to start one problem after another!
Am slowing giving up :frown:
Extremely annoyed...
Original post by sim12345
Asboulety stressed with my life so many obstacles coming my way don't even no where to start one problem after another!
Am slowing giving up :frown:

need someone to talk to?
need someone to talk to?

Thanks
Original post by sim12345
Thanks

no problem, whats up?

Latest