Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    Hmm... I'm making a website that allows users to submit bug reports. I've done all of it, purely in JSP - no javabeans, no java classes.

If I want more marks, I would have to consider the model view controller pattern (heard of that?) - which involves beans (the model: get and set methods) and servlets (the controller: pure java classes)

Deadline: a week on Friday.
    yh , mvc is speration of business logic and display etc

i tohught you did it all in java, i dont want to help anymore :teehee:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by jermaindefoe)
    yh , mvc is speration of business logic and display etc

i tohught you did it all in java, i dont want to help anymore :teehee:
    Well JSP is Java but it's like without all the class headers like:

Code:
    publid void dothis()
    {
    }

It's just straight with the code which can be mixed with HTML, but obviously best avoided or at least minimised.

Also, see edit ^^.

ReputationRep:
    Well JSP is Java but it's like without all the class headers like:

Code:
    publid void dothis()
    {
    }

It's just straight with the code which can be mixed with HTML, but obviously best avoided or at least minimised.

Also, see edit ^^.
    Setup VPN access at operating system level according to your VPN-provider's instructions. Then use Eclipse DTP (DataTools) to access the database as if it was on the local network.
    ripped from somehwere else
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    ripped from somehwere else
    I'd need step by step tutorial to even set up a project with server and database connection.

Much prefer Visual Studio interface. :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dhr90)
    Is there a code? Or is it not valid on preorders? Thought I could get KZ3 for £35 but it's advertised as £42 :confused:
    Listed at £34.32 here: http://direct.tesco.com/q/R.210-3362.aspx
    Edit: listed as out of stock so can't preorder...
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    JP Morgan's numerical test is pretty hard. :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    Been addicted to Assassin's Creed 2 for the past week or so. I finished the story today, hopefully get the platinum over the next couple of days so I can move on to ACB. I have to get the platinum before I play anything else because I know if I leave it I'll never come back to it lol (as is what seems to have happened with Infamous).

Does anyone know what gave devs the idea that us gamers enjoy searching a huge open world for small objects?

ReputationRep:
    the thing is, the maths behind the answers is really easy, the problem being its maths we dont typically use in our field, I advise brushing up and revising

percentage calcs (%change etc)
    ratio conversions

and stuff like that. Its pretty easy stuff, and theres no more than 20 piss easy equations to learn. Once you learn those the questions are pretty straight forward, i was in the same mind set as you at first

ReputationRep:
    How hard is pretty hard? :holmes:

(Original post by dhr90)
    Is there a code? Or is it not valid on preorders? Thought I could get KZ3 for £35 but it's advertised as £42 :confused:
    If I'd know you wanted KZ3 I woulda sold you my copy from Bee.com for £30 + P&P....

ReputationRep:
    does anyone have a confirmed release date for Arkham City? everywhere is displaying different dates and i have a £40 voucher to spend. lol
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    the thing is, the maths behind the answers is really easy, the problem being its maths we dont typically use in our field, I advise brushing up and revising

percentage calcs (%change etc)
    ratio conversions

and stuff like that. Its pretty easy stuff, and theres no more than 20 piss easy equations to learn. Once you learn those the questions are pretty straight forward, i was in the same mind set as you at first
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    How hard is pretty hard? :holmes:
    I think the problem is that I don't always recognise what to do immediately, it's like a minute a question, it probably takes about 20-30secs to actually what to do.

How hard... urm, not enough time to think, still finished it but I guess a few.

ReputationRep:
    its easy maths tho, if you new how to work out the things i posted then you would know what to do with the question imo

ReputationRep:
    x
    I'm guessing you're watching the Spurs game?

Well I think it's just over now?

ReputationRep:
    Nice. This looks a fun 2D action game aswell.

ReputationRep:
    I'm guessing you're watching the Spurs game?

Well I think it's just over now?
    yeh we won, lovely job, back to work tomorrow ffs night

ReputationRep:
    I can play again :woo:
    And my new emblem is the :sexface: smiley that I ripped of the Black Ops soc

ReputationRep:
    Is the KZ3 campaign demo going to be released to everyone later today? Saw something on Twitter that suggests this, but so far it's only available to PS Plus members on the PS store

So much for MW2 being fixed, managed 1 clean game before ending up in a hacked lobby. Quit the game before anything happened to me it seems. I really don't get the point in hacking games and how people find it fun :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dhr90)
    Is the KZ3 campaign demo going to be released to everyone later today? Saw something on Twitter that suggests this, but so far it's only available to PS Plus members on the PS store

So much for MW2 being fixed, managed 1 clean game before ending up in a hacked lobby. Quit the game before anything happened to me it seems. I really don't get the point in hacking games and how people find it fun :confused:
    I must have been lucky the past few days, was in one hacked lobby last night and one game where someone was using a wall hack the other night

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dhr90)

I'm downloading it now. Check again maybe?

I'm not sure why people do hacked lobbies in ranked games. Sad really...they are all about 12 years old though so that might by why. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I'm downloading it now. Check again maybe?

I'm not sure why people do hacked lobbies in ranked games. Sad really...they are all about 12 years old though so that might by why. :rolleyes:
    I'm actually happy my MW2 disc got scratched...less frustrating than hacked lobbies :p:

Poll
Do you have a role model?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.