Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fission_Mailed)
    Nap time is public health.
    Ugh we have a whole module on public health disguised as Health and Disease in Populations.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Medicine Man)
    Toga sounded...interesting (according to my fb homepage on Sat morning). :p: Couldn't make it as I was working all weekend. :/

I will try and pop down sometime this week during lunch to see you and FFC who also seems to have now migrated to Mile End... :shifty:

It's actually quite sad we've all been split up this year - I'm in Whitechapel with one friend doing the same bsc, ditto for FFC at Mile End, and the rest of our friends will be starting firms at different hopitals and stuff. :sad:
    Actually someone cancelled meeting up for lunch with us on Monday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Becca-Sarah)
    If you have me on FB, you can see me with two other TSRs looking very lovely indeed (though one of them is leaning on me to stay upright and doesn't even recall the photos being taken :tongue:)
    I've just looked at this photo :p:

And the comments from the three of you :ahee:

/stalking :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GodspeedGehenna)
    Or if that's too complex:

hahah that was brilliant

still much to complex for me; this is much easier...

I got to extract a cerebellum yesterday! my maladroit sausage fingers made a mess of the job tho, it's very snug inside the posterior fossa

lemon: the easiest is by far global health. "haemoholiday" is more like a pre-war butlin's now after Prof Bain overheard the nickname, and doubled the number of lectures

having said that, not much point doing a BSc in global health when you're at a great research institution - it's hard work reading papers but only for a year and already the depth they go into is very interesting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Becca-Sarah)
    I should meet you pretty soon anyway - iBSc party is next week!

Is your timetable pretty heavy or not? I have Tue, Wed, Thu off for most of this semester... (though am supposed to be fitting a dissertation project into one of those days), seems such a massive difference from being on placement 8-5 every day!
    Oh right...that "party". The one we all HAVE to attend. :shifty:

Tbh, I have today off too. And it's sunny. Double win.

(Original post by FFCrusader)
    Actually someone cancelled meeting up for lunch with us on Monday

Though to be fair, we'd have had to leave as soon as we got there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Medicine Man)
    Oh right...that "party". The one we all HAVE to attend. :shifty:

Tbh, I have today off too. And it's sunny. Double win.

I have no objections to being told to attend a compulsory event with free wine and food :awesome:

Hmm. Day off, sunshine, and I'm stuck indoors writing out CVs and covering letters :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys

ReputationRep:
    **** SAKE. Missed another morning of heavy lectures due to hangover...

I'm going to fail medicine.

ReputationRep:
    Wandsworth council...oh how you make me miss hammersmith and fulham council.

ReputationRep:
    Ugh we have a whole module on public health disguised as Health and Disease in Populations.
    Epidemiholiday.

I actually find it all very interesting as a subject, the lectures are just incredibly dull.

ReputationRep:
    Guys please advice on how i should study?
    I dot seem to understand the lectures/

ReputationRep:
    Off to Tables with the BL netball ladies tonight... I think I might die.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spacepirate-James)
    **** SAKE. Missed another morning of heavy lectures due to hangover...

I'm going to fail medicine.
    Don't worry about it. I know people who missed >70% of last year and still managed to pass!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rabbit99)
    Guys please advice on how i should study?
    I dot seem to understand the lectures/
    Ask your peers if you don't understand something. Or try a few different textbooks. Failing that, speak to one of your educators.

ReputationRep:
    Wow i'm doing so little work. This is going to bite me in the ass eventually....

ReputationRep:
    Leicestafarian?

ReputationRep:
    First event of the course this year was wine and nibbles on the department...followed by Huntly. Win. Had the novelty of choosing exactly what I wanted to study, the course looks fantastic. This year is looking good

ReputationRep:
    Earlier today I was wishing for something to happen so that I wouldn't have to go to my dissection tomorrow. Turns out my Granny has died.

Not ****ing worth it. FFS.

ReputationRep:
    Which pen drive would be good?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Fission_Mailed)
    Earlier today I was wishing for something to happen so that I wouldn't have to go to my dissection tomorrow. Turns out my Granny has died.

Not ****ing worth it. FFS.
    :hugs:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.