Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abrack)
    We woke up in the last 10 minutes but sadly by that point it was too late. Gave all we had and nothing came of it sadly. Oh well, Rotherham on Tuesday, should hopefully be 3 easy points.
    Agreed. Can't say I'm a hudders fan with Van Para but no doubt they'l be there or there abouts come May.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trustmeimlying1)
    Agreed. Can't say I'm a hudders fan with Van Para but no doubt they'l be there or there abouts come May.
    Rajiv is a fantastic player, real agile and skillful but his attitude is a bit of a problem when things don't go his way. Like today, told the ref to **** off an ultimately paid the price unfortunately.

ReputationRep:
    Rajiv is a fantastic player, real agile and skillful but his attitude is a bit of a problem when things don't go his way. Like today, told the ref to **** off an ultimately paid the price unfortunately.
    He's a decent free transfer. He has potential but he's not good enough to forgo that ego of his. Then again with the right manager he could prosper. Worth the risk for a club like hudders

ReputationRep:
    He was great for us in the first season, but that was it really. When things were going nowhere last year, he went AWOL

ReputationRep:
    He's a decent free transfer. He has potential but he's not good enough to forgo that ego of his. Then again with the right manager he could prosper. Worth the risk for a club like hudders
    I think he is paying off, like I say really good player and likes to be a bit cheeky with the ball which is good, so long as he can pull it off, and he has made some sick assists. I think Wolves fans shut the door on him too early. Funnily enough scored against them to get his first goal the other week which is nice.

ReputationRep:
    I think he is paying off, like I say really good player and likes to be a bit cheeky with the ball which is good, so long as he can pull it off, and he has made some sick assists. I think Wolves fans shut the door on him too early. Funnily enough scored against them to get his first goal the other week which is nice.
    I know right, yeh couldn't write it! I agree, sometimes Wolves fans are too hard on the team/management but sure that's in the past. If yeh can quench that ego he's a great addition to any championship squad. I hope Wolves make top 6 this season along with yee guys.

ReputationRep:
    I know right, yeh couldn't write it! I agree, sometimes Wolves fans are too hard on the team/management but sure that's in the past. If yeh can quench that ego he's a great addition to any championship squad. I hope Wolves make top 6 this season along with yee guys.
    Cheers, I'd bloody expect Wolves to finish somewhere up there considering the amount they've spent!

ReputationRep:
    We've got Walter Zenga, Zenga, Zenga, he's taking us to the Premier, Premier, Premier...

ReputationRep:
    Cheers, I'd bloody expect Wolves to finish somewhere up there considering the amount they've spent!
    Cheers, I'd bloody expect Wolves to finish somewhere up there considering the amount they've spent![/QUOTE]Not crazy amount tbh..roughly 15million? A lot of our additions are loans. But yeh top 6 be great. Why is this bold? lel
    Looks like a great opportunity for Hudders

It's in both our teams to do it, in reality it's much tougher to actually do.

(Original post by jakesidhu)
    We've got Walter Zenga, Zenga, Zenga, he's taking us to the Premier, Premier, Premier...
    Yesh boi! That's more like it! Wigan will be tough, have a bad feeling about them!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jakesidhu)
    I think Wolves will be up there alongside Newcastle and Norwich, and perhaps a surprise team or two.

ReputationRep:
    Looking at the championship table and it really is stupidly wide open. I think Norwich and Newcastle will take the top two spots but there's about 16 teams who'll still have fairly high play off ambitions. It's competitive every year but this year, but there aren't stand out sides this year, it's impossible to predict.

On a separate note, Garry Monk's Leeds starting to hit form, we've won 6 out of our last 8 (all comps), keeping clean sheets in 5.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Wavefunction)
    Looking at the championship table and it really is stupidly wide open. I think Norwich and Newcastle will take the top two spots but there's about 16 teams who'll still have fairly high play off ambitions. It's competitive every year but this year, but there aren't stand out sides this year, it's impossible to predict.

On a separate note, Garry Monk's Leeds starting to hit form, we've won 6 out of our last 8 (all comps), keeping clean sheets in 5.
    My top 6
    Newcastle
    Norwich
    Brighton
    Wolves
    Huddersfield
    Brentford

ReputationRep:
    My top 6
    Newcastle
    Norwich
    Brighton
    Wolves
    Huddersfield
    Brentford
    Yeah, it looks like Brighton will be up there. I just can't see Huddersfield keeping it up, not sure they have the depth required to go all season.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    6 games out of 10 now Villa have blown a lead with a late goal :mad:

ReputationRep:
    One hell of a performance by Cov to hold AFC Wimbledon to a draw at home. You have to be brave against the big boys of the game, and it paid off tonight.

ReputationRep:
    Cellino has gone and made yet another mockery of my club, with it being reported that he's involved in the whole 3rd party ownership scandals being uncovered by the Telegraph.

It was just going too good, wasn't it? I just want my club back.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    My top 6
    Newcastle
    Norwich
    Brighton
    Wolves
    Huddersfield
    Brentford
    Really hope that's not the top two. Cba with Norwich coming up, not spending any money, starting Martin, Hoolahan and Jerome and getting relegated yet again. Either spend some money or let someone else have a go!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Tony Mowbray resigns, Coventry rooted to the bottom of the table without a league win this season.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Icecream1)
    Tony Mowbray resigns, Coventry rooted to the bottom of the table without a league win this season.
    Such a shame what is happening to a very decent football club, hope SISU sell up soon. Just moved to cov for uni so ventured down for my first game at the ricoh, really enjoyed it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Icecream1)
    Maybe Marcus 'Misses from 6 yards' Tudgay and co can reflect on their part in facilitating this.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.