Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mazzaion)
    They don't emails if I remember correctly, but letters through the post which you will receive ont he 6th of january
    Is this true!? I live in australia so this makes all the difference to me

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crastle)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I live in France so it does to me as well, although not as much as it does you... Maybe they'll take this into consideration and email you?
    You might want to talk about it with someone during your interview!

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm from Australia too! I'm from Perth applying for history and economics, where are you from?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hgalpin)
    Anyone applying for History and English?
    me!!! applied at Queen's, you?

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    On the St John's website it says that if you live abroad, you can ask for the decision to be emailed to you instead of posted. http://www.sjc.ox.ac.uk/4693/Decisions.html I don't know what the procedure is at other colleges though.

ReputationRep:
    Yay! I submitted an open application and got allocated to Somerville. What about you?
    Ah cool! I'm applying to Pembroke You're only the second person I've seen on here applying for Hist and Eng.. (Hoping that could improve our chances, but who knows....)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aquaxo)
    I just found a photo of me smiling where you can see my face clearly. At the top of the form it says none of the information will be shared with admissions, so I get the impression they keep a photo on file whilst you are in college (and then destroy it, as they say they will) just in case they need it.
    Okay, thank you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paigemaine)
    Sorry to scrape in ahah but yay someone else! Im applying to Pembroke

ReputationRep:
    So do we get the decisions by email or mail? i live overseas as well. (not too optimistic)

ReputationRep:
    Anyone applying for History and English?
    (Original post by bookishy101)
    me! what college?
    (Original post by paigemaine)
    Yay, three more people also applying for History and English! Just thought I'd quote everyone so we're all aware of who's out there...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IzzySaskia)
    Yay, three more people also applying for History and English! Just thought I'd quote everyone so we're all aware of who's out there...
    Me too ! I'm applying to History and English at Exeter

ReputationRep:
    Has anybody had any offers for English Language and Literature? I believe the interview invites come out today?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jamesthe24th)
    Has anybody had any offers for English Language and Literature? I believe the interview invites come out today?
    todays a sunday and i doubt anyone will be in the office so maybe tomorrow?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ghazal_)
    Me too ! I'm applying to History and English at Exeter
    Oh fab! I'm applying to Pembroke. It seemed like there was no one else applying for a bit, but now we've all come out of the woodwork!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IzzySaskia)
    Oh fab! I'm applying to Pembroke. It seemed like there was no one else applying for a bit, but now we've all come out of the woodwork!
    I wonder why, it seems like such an appealing degree to me There's still not that many people, let's hope that it works in our favour

ReputationRep:
    Never have I ever been so eager for a Monday!!!!
    #IHateMondays

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by r1fad)
    Never have I ever been so eager for a Monday!!!!
    #IHateMondays
    Some invites may come even later in the week, so steel yourself for a wait!

I've only seen two people on this thread who applied to St Hugh's, anyone else applied/been re-allocated there?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n.safar4)
    Applied for psychology only, still waiting tho ...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Did you apply for experimental psychology? I have very low hopes of getting an interview. My TSA was awful......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gryfflions)
    Did you apply for experimental psychology? I have very low hopes of getting an interview. My TSA was awful......
    Yes, for experimental psychology
    Yeah me too, I'm waiting for my rejection

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Unless they've changed the process from last year, you should hear both by post and by email! I have a couple of friends who are there now, and both heard by midday on whether they were successful or not post interview

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.