Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • PS Reviewer
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Study Helper
    (Original post by jimbob52)
    was the part d on beliefs on marriage? or marriage ceremony? for the relationshiops question
    (Original post by isabellagrace)
    That is what I am really really worried about. If It wasn't for that question I would be really confident but I did it on the ceremony and now I think back it said "marriage". Hopefully it will be generous, but what would we even put for how marriage reflects Christian beliefs?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    (Original post by SulemanMazzar)
    Anyone did the maths igcse paper 4 today? (extended)
    Hi guys,

Please keep discussion to the Chat threads and not the sentiment thread.

Many thanks

ReputationRep:
    I did these papers too; I did mention exclusivist, Inclusivist and Pluralist views in that followers question but I don't think you needed to; I just had time spare 😉 and I did the justice one in two parts (social justice and criminal justice) for social I put because everyone is equal so deserves same rights (insert quotes) and for criminal I put so they can acknowledge their sin, repent and reform as if justice was not done they would just think it's okay (completely went out on a limb there) but yeah I am hoping it went fine

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You only mentioned it? Thats what I based my answer on. How pluralists would not care about attracting new followers and exclusivists would want to evangelise/proselytise. What else did you put in this one?

Yeah I did the same - both social and criminal justice but I wasn't sure whether I was supposed to or not. Phew.

That is what I am really really worried about. If It wasn't for that question I would be really confident but I did it on the ceremony and now I think back it said "marriage". Hopefully it will be generous, but what would we even put for how marriage reflects Christian beliefs?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    **** I did the ceremony too. Is there anything that we can put for how marriage reflects Christian beliefs? Unless we say what the purpose of marriage is like 'two become one flesh' shows how God wanted couples to have a special bond which marriage gives them?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What's the maximum mark you could get if you only wrote 4 lines of your own opinion on the e question?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmaalouisee)
    Just done OCR Ethics 1 and 2, Ethics 1 was a lovely paper but I didn't like the second one too much! How did everyone else find exams this morning?
    I completely agree, Ethics 1 was nice! Yeah Ethics 2 wasn't as great but I think it could have been a lot worse so I'm quite happy

ReputationRep:
    In my OCR Ethics exam today, we had to write the title of the exam on the cover page of the exam and I think we were supposed to write it in capital letters which I didn't do on the first paper. Does this matter at all? I wrote my name in capital letters so will it all be okay?
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Study Helper

Peer Support Volunteers
    Study Helper
    (Original post by Purple-Pixie)
    In my OCR Ethics exam today, we had to write the title of the exam on the cover page of the exam and I think we were supposed to write it in capital letters which I didn't do on the first paper. Does this matter at all? I wrote my name in capital letters so will it all be okay?
    Should be nothing to worry about

ReputationRep:
    Anyone do aqa re st marks gospel today?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I did xp Which did you choose from the insert, B5 or B6?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Purple-Pixie)
    They care more about candidate number or centre number- nothing to worry about!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmaalouisee)
    Just done OCR Ethics 1 and 2, Ethics 1 was a lovely paper but I didn't like the second one too much! How did everyone else find exams this morning?
    I did this too, found it pretty good. The part e)s were all better than I expected. Surprisingly I didn't get cramp in my hand and finished ahead of time so I had lots of time to check.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I just assumed it was about the ceremony, since that's what on the spec...

ReputationRep:
    Knackered with just one exam and revision today 😥 I have 4 exams tomorrow 😭 how will I cope. I'll get plenty but anyone else doing 4!?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've only got 2 tomorrow. What do you have?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by usycool1)
    Should be nothing to worry about
    (Original post by ImagineCats)
    They care more about candidate number or centre number- nothing to worry about!
    Ah okay good, thank you both!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by negatron)
    I've only got 2 tomorrow. What do you have?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    i have edexcel igcse french and igcse edexcel bio

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr...)
    We didn't have any first aid either and we still passed :smug:
    :bigsmile: We kind of had to as one of our group got injured: sprained ankle - she was fine actually and it meant that we just shoved all the tents and trangias in her rucksack for the second day as she didn't have to carry it.

(Original post by Helfus)
    Thank you.

No two sociology.
    Hope they went well.

(Original post by jimbob52)
    i have edexcel igcse french and igcse edexcel bio
    Same here. Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by irfan_blue)
    Knackered with just one exam and revision today 😥 I have 4 exams tomorrow 😭 how will I cope. I'll get plenty but anyone else doing 4!?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yep, AQA French and Biology (B2, B3). Didn't have any today though.

ReputationRep:
    how comes some of you are only doing B2 and 3 tomorrow, is it the exam board?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rcmehta)
    Yep, AQA French and Biology (B2, B3). Didn't have any today though.
    Im doing the same besides B2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TH3-FL45H)
    What's the maximum mark you could get if you only wrote 4 lines of your own opinion on the e question?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    im not completely sure but I know that if you didn't write a personal viewpoint you couldn't get more than a c so well done for remembering I guess

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chocolatesauce)
    im not completely sure but I know that if you didn't write a personal viewpoint you couldn't get more than a c so well done for remembering I guess
    4 lines is fine. I wrote no more than that when I took this last year

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.